Test Stack

young4life

Awards
  • Established
After reading and narrowing it down to a few test stacks I'm now ready to make my purchase. But before I do which test booster gives you results that stays around after the cycle is complete? For instance, I've read that once off Erase/Erase Pro you lose the lean look you may have gained.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pretty much all aromatase inhibitors will make you drop water - that's why you'll look slightly softer when you stop using them. There are several good ones on the market - check SUP3R PCT by Olympus Labs for example.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
With something like Erase you will drop water weight while on cycle and even a couple weeks after cycle however as estrogen levels return to baseline the amount of water you were holding orginally would return.

Now with something like Alphamax, it does contain the same ingredient as Erase so you will lean down and harden up however we also included a clinically proven dose of 95% Forksolin. Forskolin will help to burn fat while increasing lean body mass, all which should be easily maintainable once off cycle. As well it contains Divanill to boost free testosterone, L-Dopa of Total testosterone and ZMA and Vitamin d3 for general testosterone support. With the ingredients Alphamax uses and the fact its fully dosed non-prop blend, makes it a very hard testosterone booster to top!

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If your going to use a test booster you don't need an OTC AI. They are extremely expensive for underwhelming results. They are mostly used for coming off of a steroid. Just get some DAA, horny goat weed, trib, avina sativa, or just some bulk ingredient they are cheaper and will work just as well as some fancy OTC AI. If your worried about water weight just get some dandelion extract to use as a diuretic.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What sort of "results" are you looking for out of a test booster?

young4life

Awards
  • Established
What sort of "results" are you looking for out of a test booster?
I'm looking to lean out slightly but mostly focused on strength. I'm a firm believer in with strength comes size. I don't want the strength increase to vanish when the cycle is over. By the way I'm 51 years old in case that matters.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't belive many are going to make you strong enough to realize those kinds of gains.. maybe placebo will carry you further while you are on and you get a lot stronger than your used to.. but that's another discussion. have you tried ArA?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm looking to lean out slightly but mostly focused on strength. I'm a firm believer in with strength comes size. I don't want the strength increase to vanish when the cycle is over. By the way I'm 51 years old in case that matters.
If strength is your key goal here, I'd take a look at X-Gels instead of a test booster. The strength gains from running X-Gels on workout days (2 bottles, 50 workout days) seems to be greater than what you'll see from a test booster.

young4life

Awards
  • Established
So generally what are test boosters for - recomp, libido etc? I could use some libido assistance lol. I do want to achieve a better shoulder to waist ratio. I'm not new to test booster but I've been away from them for quite some time. I tried Mass Fx about five or six years ago and to be honest the first time was pretty good. However, the second go round seemed to kill my wee-wee so I cut that cycle short. I even ran H-droll back then and it shut me down within two weeks but my strength was great for that short period.

young4life

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I placed an order for Alphamax and Compound 20. My thinking is to run one right after the other OR add the Compound 20 with a second bottle of Alphamax for an eight week run if everything looks to be going good. Then finish the C20 for an additional four weeks.
Something like this:

Week 1 - 4 Alphamax
Week 4 - 8 Alphamax + C20
Week 8 - 12 C20

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You'll definitely see best results running alphamax 8 weeks. Bring it at the gym and make sure your diet is in check and you'll definitely enjoy the results!

young4life

Awards
  • Established
Ok thanks. Ill try and run it eight weeks. Should I stack it or run it solo?

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Depending on your goals you should be just fine running solo, but people have been having good results with various stacks as well.

young4life

Awards
  • Established
My Alphamax will be here tomorrow along with Alcar and R-ALA. As of now I take Animal Rage XL for a pre workout. Should I stop using that and begin taking Alphamax, Alcar, LcLt, Creatine and 25 gram of a whey protein drink? I was using the Creatine and protein shake before the XL and liked it but I wanted to try something different. I am not stim tolerate and can only handle one scoop of XL so I don't think it would be wise for me to include it along side Alphamax. I workout in the morning after a small meal which consist of one whole egg, five egg whites and a cup of cooked oats. One hour later is when I consume my pre workout drink.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alphamax doesn't contain stims so you can still use your PWO of choice with it.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No need to stop your pre workout, you can take that on Alphamax no problem. For alphamax make sure you take two capsules twice daily seperated by 4-8 hrs. For increased drive and focus you can take 2 caps 30 min pre workout and for sleep and recovery consume 2 caps 30 min prior to bed.

young4life

Awards
  • Established
Been using Alphamax for a week now and already have some good libido changes. I'm going to run this for a total of 8 weeks but drop the Compound 20 and go with this:

Week 1 - 4 Alphamax
Week 4 - 8 Alphamax + ABE
Week 8 - 12 ABE + X Factor/ X Gels
Week 12 - 16 X Factor/ X Gels

Does anybody see a problem with running these as described? I will also be using Muscle Pharms Creatine on workout days only, SNS Alcar 500, and R-ALA. When the R-ALA runs out I will switch to N-R-ALA.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That looks like an awesome set up! Glad your noticing the libido so quickly. Have you tried dosing it before bed and before workout? Helps tremendously with sleep when dosed before bed and increases drive and intensity dosed pre workout!

young4life

Awards
  • Established
I do dose it before my workouts and I've already noticed that I have a little more determination to get that last rep out. Due to my work schedule dosing before bed can't be done on a consistent basis. Thanks for looking over my stack.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
My alphamax order should be here on Wednesday. Can't wait to try it.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
For me l dopa and divanil make me extremely horny. Forskolin boosts T as well. I have to use it sparingly because of stomach issues but coop says 95 percent makes stomach issues much less of a problem

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been using Alphamax for a week now and already have some good libido changes. I'm going to run this for a total of 8 weeks but drop the Compound 20 and go with this:

Week 1 - 4 Alphamax

Does anybody see a problem with running these as described? I will also be using Muscle Pharms Creatine on workout days only, SNS Alcar 500, and R-ALA. When the R-ALA runs out I will switch to N-R-ALA.
That is a great stack. How are you going to dose the na-r-ala? You'll love Alphamax, just wait until week 2 or 3, you'll notice some nice mirror changes!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For me l dopa and divanil make me extremely horny. Forskolin boosts T as well. I have to use it sparingly because of stomach issues but coop says 95 percent makes stomach issues much less of a problem
The 95 does help with stomach issues. Most find they clear up within a few days and it helps to take with food. Me personally didn't really have stomach issues, just smelly farts fir a few days

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The 95 does help with stomach issues. Most find they clear up within a few days and it helps to take with food. Me personally didn't really have stomach issues, just smelly farts fir a few days
Like Nick says the F95 is easier on stomach. If you have issues, just take with food, and try 1/1/1/1 for first few days.

By 3rd or 4th day you should be fine with 2pre and 2 before bed.

Enjoy!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Week 1 - 4 Alphamax

Awesome stack, so close to what I plan on running. I'm on phone and haven't got to search, are you logging this stack here?

young4life

Awards
  • Established
That is a great stack. How are you going to dose the na-r-ala? You'll love Alphamax, just wait until week 2 or 3, you'll notice some nice mirror changes!
Im going to dose the na-r-ala pre-workout and PM meal on workout days and with breakfast and PM meal on non workout days. That's what I'm doing now with the r-ala.

young4life

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to try this (divanil + l-dopa or?) when I get to the second half of my stack. I want my libido to stay on the up-side.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Divanill + L-Dopa + Forksolin = killer libido, libido even arimistane cant keep down! ;)

young4life

Awards
  • Established
Divanill + L-Dopa + Forksolin = killer libido, libido even arimistane cant keep down! ;)
Would it be ok to take this while stacking ABE and ARA? I'm going on a weeks vacation right after my Alphamax and ABE run so I would like to keep my libido up during that time. Also, can anyone suggest something for a not so good diet while on vacation?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would it be ok to take this while stacking ABE and ARA? Also, going on a weeks vacation right after my Alphamax and ABE run so I would like to keep my libido up during that time.
Yeah, you can take Alphamax with ABE and ArA. You could always start the Alphamax a week late, and take it while on vaca. The libido boost is awesome. I personally get a great reduction in refractory period from the Ldopa also.

young4life

Awards
  • Established
I see what you're saying. Those are the main ingredients in Alphamax which are the basics for test increases. So with that its probably best that I take at least 4 weeks off of products that contain Divanil after my 8 week run.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I see what you're saying. Those are the main ingredients in Alphamax which are the basics for test increases. So with that its probably best that I take at least 4 weeks off of products that contain Divanil after my 8 week run.
Yes, if you have been running a test booster or any bulk products that contain the same ingredients as Alphamax, take the break. Then you could run your Alphamax after.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Well, I'm finishing up the regular version of Erase so I should be able to jump right into Alphamax when it gets here. Thoughts anyone?

young4life

Awards
  • Established
Well, I'm finishing up the regular version of Erase so I should be able to jump right into Alphamax when it gets here. Thoughts anyone?
I would think it depends on how long you've been on it cause Erase contains some of the same ingredients as Alphamax.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
I would think it depends on how long you've been on it cause Erase contains some of the same ingredients as Alphamax.
For a little over 2 1/2 - 3 weeks. The main reason why I bought Alphamax was to see how my body responds to Arimistane.

young4life

Awards
  • Established
For a little over 2 1/2 - 3 weeks. The main reason why I bought Alphamax was to see how my body responds to Arimistane.
Well I would think you should be good for a 4 - 5 week run then. I believe the consensus is 8 weeks on followed by a 4week break form certain compounds.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I would think you should be good for a 4 - 5 week run then. I believe the consequences is 8 weeks on followed by a 4week break form certain compounds.
Yeah 8 weeks then 4 off is best for Arimistane.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you were taking the OG erase, not erase pro, you've been taking armistane for the past 2 1/2 - 3 weeks. That said, you can run armistane for 8 weeks, and honestly that's where it shines. So you're good to hop into Alphamax based on that.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Well I would think you should be good for a 4 - 5 week run then. I believe the consequences is 8 weeks on followed by a 4week break form certain compounds.
Sweetness!!!! Thanks!

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
If you were taking the OG erase, not erase pro, you've been taking armistane for the past 2 1/2 - 3 weeks. That said, you can run armistane for 8 weeks, and honestly that's where it shines. So you're good to hop into Alphamax based on that.
Thanks my friend!

young4life

Awards
  • Established
As mentioned previously, my current stack is as follows:
Week 1 - 4 Alphamax
Week 8 - 12 ABE + ARA
Week 12 -16 ARA

I'm going on vacation two week's after the Aplhamax and ABE run which would cut short my next cycle. Can I add in Test Powder for a month then start the ABE and ARA run after?

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As mentioned previously, my current stack is as follows:
Week 1 - 4 Alphamax
Week 8 - 12 ABE + ARA
Week 12 -16 ARA

I'm going on vacation two week's after the Aplhamax and ABE run which would cut short my next cycle. Can I add in Test Powder for a month then start the ABE and ARA run after?
I would just take a break after the Alphamax ABE portion. Enjoy your vaca and come back and start fresh

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Pretty much all aromatase inhibitors will make you drop water - that's why you'll look slightly softer when you stop using them. There are several good ones on the market - check SUP3R PCT by Olympus Labs for example.
New Erase isn't great for decreasing water retention like original Erase (Armistane) was.

In fact, I noticed no noticeable decrease in subcutaneous water retention.

My next stack includes Armistane, which noticeably decreases water retention.

If you're already lean, Armistane will make you look hard and defined. I love it.

My next stack is AlphaMax + Anabeta + X-Factor... And maybe something like Alphamine.

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not new Erase.

Old Erase was just Armistane. AlphaMax includes Armistane along with forskolin, l-dopa, and divanill (nettle extract).

young4life

Awards
  • Established
Just to update this thread, I'm about to go into my 5th week and add in AB. NP has a good deal going on AB so I jumped on it. I'll try ABE at an later date. Alphamax so far has been very good. Im noticeably leaner looking and my focus is great when taken PW. My libido is not super high but it has very much improved. For some reason when I started working out again after a three month break my libido took a dive. Im happy Alphamax got me back in the game. Over all so far so good.