Advice on prolactin/estradiol/testosterone

Greytips

Awards
Hello, Im new in this forum

I recently did a blood test and am looking for advice on supplements.
I feel like my energy levels could be higher, at least they were when was younger, even though I am considerably much more well trained now.

Height: 193 cm
Weight: 94 kg
Body fat %: 11% (measured multiple times with a professional machine)
Exercise menu:
Weightlifting 1 hour per week: Pull-ups (4 sets), Bench-press (3 sets), Sitting push ups (3 sets), Rowing pulls (3 sets), maximum weight, all to exhaustion
Soccer practice or match 3 times a week

Total testosterone: 565 ng/dl
SHBG: 37.3 nmol/l
Albumin: 44 gm/l
Free Androgen Index: 53
Free Testosterone: 111 pg/ml
Free Testosterone %: 1.97%
Bioavailable Testosterone: 266 ng/dl
Bioavailable Testosterone %: 47%

T3: 124.5 ng/dl
T4: 7.7 ug/dl
TSH: 2.673 uU/ml
Estradiol: 28.7 pg/ml
LH: 3.14 mIU/ml
FSH: 1.99 mIU/ml
Prolactin: 17.06 ng/ml
Vitamin D2: < 2.4 ng/ml
Vitamin D3: 39.6 ng/ml

Supplements I am taking so far: magnesium, fish oil, multivitamin, occasional whey protein shake
Diet: (40% protein, 40% carbonhydrates, 20% fats, very rough estimates), try to get most fats from nuts.

In another forum it was hinted to me that my Vitamin D levels could be higher and that I should eat more fats.

What is your guys take on prolactin and estradiol?
I am thinking of trying an L-Dopamin supplement (like Mucuna?) and a mild Aromatase inhibitor (Triazole?)
Or should I make the other, more simple changes first, and see how that works out on my blood values?

I can not get information on that from a doctor because I am "in normal ranges"

Thanks

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Add healthy fats and vitamin D to your diet. Sleep more and remember deload weeks.

You can try supplements like Olympus Labs SUP3R PCT. It has Arimistane in it (aromatase inhibitor), Mucuna Pruriens (helps to keep prolactin levels at bay) and several natural ingredients for testosterone boosting. It's a very good and affordable all-in-one product :)

Greytips

Awards
You can try supplements like Olympus Labs SUP3R PCT. It has Arimistane in it (aromatase inhibitor), Mucuna Pruriens (helps to keep prolactin levels at bay) and several natural ingredients for testosterone boosting. It's a very good and affordable all-in-one product :)
Thanks
Does that need to be taken in cycles?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks
Does that need to be taken in cycles?
I'd warmly recommend it. From my experience most supplements work better if you keep breaks every now and then.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If you're looking for a product to aid in increasing testosterone and reducing prolactin, head over to NutraPlanet.com and check out our DAA + Inhibit P stack currently available.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you're looking for a product to aid in increasing testosterone and reducing prolactin, head over to NutraPlanet.com and check out our DAA + Inhibit P stack currently available.
Good stack as well. I prefer sodium-D-aspartate over "free" DAA. It's more soluble and works better, at least for me.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As do we. :D
Yeah I know, I have one tub in my closet :D Some companies just use regular DAA even though it doesn't work as well - and bloodworks can prove it.

I like to use AI's with DAA though - it doesn't elevate only testosterone levels. Arimistane is IMO the best out of these OTC options - some of them (formestane and 6-bromoandrosterone) are actually prohormones and can be suppressive.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah I know, I have one tub in my closet :D Some companies just use regular DAA even though it doesn't work as well - and bloodworks can prove it. I like to use AI's with DAA though - it doesn't elevate only testosterone levels. Arimistane is IMO the best out of these OTC options - some of them (formestane and 6-bromoandrosterone) are actually prohormones and can be suppressive.
I think you'd like our Na-DAA + Inhibit P stack. Seems to be fairly popular. Have you had the opportunity to try out Inhibit-P yet? AI wise, given the new Erase a try yet?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think you'd like our Na-DAA + Inhibit P stack. Seems to be fairly popular. Have you had the opportunity to try out Inhibit-P yet? AI wise, given the new Erase a try yet?
I haven't tried Inhibit-P - I've never had problems with prolactin even when I was on Tren. Mucuna pruriens is plenty for me.

I don't think I'll try Na-DAA soon - I'll start PCT on Sunday and from OTC supps I'll be using our SUP3R PCT (Arimistane, Mucuna Pruriens and several natural testosterone boosters), STR3NGTH (5a hydroxy-laxogenin) and SNS DAA. I believe that the synergy between those three will be great and my expencations are pretty high.

I haven't tried new Erase but I liked the original formula with Arimistane. Feedback of the new formula doesn't really encourage me to give it a shot - that said, I've had success with several PES products in the past.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I haven't tried Inhibit-P - I've never had problems with prolactin even when I was on Tren. Mucuna pruriens is plenty for me. I don't think I'll try Na-DAA soon - I'll start PCT on Sunday and from OTC supps I'll be using our SUP3R PCT (Arimistane, Mucuna Pruriens and several natural testosterone boosters), STR3NGTH (5a hydroxy-laxogenin) and SNS DAA. I believe that the synergy between those three will be great and my expencations are pretty high. I haven't tried new Erase but I liked the original formula with Arimistane. Feedback of the new formula doesn't really encourage me to give it a shot - that said, I've had success with several PES products in the past.
Na-DAA = Sodium D-Asparic Acid = SNS DAA. :)

Have any users posted blood work for the new Erase yet? I feel a lot of the feedback is on the lack of joint issues and not as much as a water weight decrease (from the limited feedback I've seen).

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Na-DAA = Sodium D-Asparic Acid = SNS DAA. :)

Have any users posted blood work for the new Erase yet? I feel a lot of the feedback is on the lack of joint issues and not as much as a water weight decrease (from the limited feedback I've seen).
Aa okay, I remembered that it was just under the name of SNS DAA! I should've known though - I'm from Finland and sodium is natrium here, lol :)

Someone posted about his blood work results in Formeron thread saying that the new Erase didn't touch estradiol levels at all. But without pics of blood work results it of course can be taken with a grain of salt.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Hello, Im new in this forum

I recently did a blood test and am looking for advice on supplements.
I feel like my energy levels could be higher, at least they were when was younger, even though I am considerably much more well trained now.

Height: 193 cm
Weight: 94 kg
Body fat %: 11% (measured multiple times with a professional machine)
Exercise menu:
Weightlifting 1 hour per week: Pull-ups (4 sets), Bench-press (3 sets), Sitting push ups (3 sets), Rowing pulls (3 sets), maximum weight, all to exhaustion
Soccer practice or match 3 times a week

Total testosterone: 565 ng/dl
SHBG: 37.3 nmol/l
Albumin: 44 gm/l
Free Androgen Index: 53
Free Testosterone: 111 pg/ml
Free Testosterone %: 1.97%
Bioavailable Testosterone: 266 ng/dl
Bioavailable Testosterone %: 47%

T3: 124.5 ng/dl
T4: 7.7 ug/dl
TSH: 2.673 uU/ml
Estradiol: 28.7 pg/ml
LH: 3.14 mIU/ml
FSH: 1.99 mIU/ml
Prolactin: 17.06 ng/ml
Vitamin D2: < 2.4 ng/ml
Vitamin D3: 39.6 ng/ml

Supplements I am taking so far: magnesium, fish oil, multivitamin, occasional whey protein shake
Diet: (40% protein, 40% carbonhydrates, 20% fats, very rough estimates), try to get most fats from nuts.

In another forum it was hinted to me that my Vitamin D levels could be higher and that I should eat more fats.

What is your guys take on prolactin and estradiol?
I am thinking of trying an L-Dopamin supplement (like Mucuna?) and a mild Aromatase inhibitor (Triazole?)
Or should I make the other, more simple changes first, and see how that works out on my blood values?

I can not get information on that from a doctor because I am "in normal ranges"

Thanks
Do you have reference ranges for those values?

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Are you asking about prolactin and estradiol because you think they are off?

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Curious about your free test ranges though, as yours are 10x higher than mine. :S

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Are you asking about prolactin and estradiol because you think they are off?
I think he was just asking in general to see what the reference point is. Although some are commonly known, some of course aren't (like prolactin).

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Aa okay, I remembered that it was just under the name of SNS DAA! I should've known though - I'm from Finland and sodium is natrium here, lol :)

Someone posted about his blood work results in Formeron thread saying that the new Erase didn't touch estradiol levels at all. But without pics of blood work results it of course can be taken with a grain of salt.
That is very typical of Black Lion Research