Out of Alphamine, wasn't impressed

usernamee

Awards
As title says, didn't like it so much this time around. I've tried it last summer and went through 2 tubs and liked it much more then. I felt it a lot more I think. I did have good results though, but I'd like to attribute that more to my training and diet. Anyways my second tub is almost empty and I'm thinking of trying something new. Any good recommendations aside from clen and EC?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Give Norcodrene a look. Reviews have been coming back with positive feedback.

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
If you felt it more last time you ran it, you might need a stim break. The formula is basically the same (even if you tried the old version with aegeline), so if you didn't feel it as much, you have probably developed a tolerance to the stims in it. Norcodrene is getting great reviews but it won't have the kick you seem to be looking for. I would take a break from all stims for a few weeks and then try alphamine again.

You could also try Stimul8 (I think that's the name...Finaflex makes it). People say that it is crazy strong, although I don't know if the formula is as good as alphamine for fat burning (that's not hinting that it isn't...I honestly don't know).

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tyler is correct. Feeling a stimulant is not necessarily indicative of it working. It is common for people to believe this and constantly ramp up their stimulant intake.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Agreed with the above me. If you wish to feel the stimulant effects that Alphamine previously provided, then I would cycle off of stims for 4 weeks then go back to it.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
give dexaprine a shot.. same wicked results as alphamine but on a different level stim wise.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
like r1pp said, dexaprine is a good choice...especially stimulant wise

i'm also taking albuterex right now, it's not the best but for the price it's worth a look....also didn't receive desired results with alphamine

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Give Norcodrene a look. Reviews have been coming back with positive feedback.
Would def agree with this...I've been enjoying my run of it so far, little over 3 weeks now...

usernamee

Awards
Thanks for the response guys, will definitely be looking into both dexaprine and nordocrene while I take a few week stim break.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you looking for high stim and burn I would look at level II. If you want a lower stim ( as stated above stim effect does not always mean working) try volatile for great pump and clean energy.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Check out stimulant-X by AX. you will definitely feel it working ;) or stimul8. Both are good choices.

I would also look into omega shred-XT I haven't used that one yet but omega is always good quality.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
I actually tried a sample of gaspari detonate (new one) quite liked it tbh, also enjoying norcodrene right now.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
If you liked it before, then there is probably something else different in your training./nutrition this time around.

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
How stimulating is norcodrene?
Most would agree that it is less stimulating than alphamine but more than Alpha T2. It wont have the same kick as alphamine because it's a pill but the energy might be more steady and sustained. This is going from reviews tho I haven't tried it.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Agree with posters above. Dexaprine and stimul8 both strong stims.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Check out stimulant-X by AX. you will definitely feel it working ;) or stimul8. Both are good choices.

I would also look into omega shred-XT I haven't used that one yet but omega is always good quality.
Stimulant x always intrigued me for that stim feel

Stimul8 is average as, comes on strong, lasts for like 30 mins

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Norcodrene energy is slower and smoother than Alphamine for me but has stronger appetite suppression.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Norcodrene energy is slower and smoother than Alphamine for me but has stronger appetite suppression.
Sounds about right. I might go for it after giving A-T2 a run.

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
like r1pp said, dexaprine is a good choice...especially stimulant wise

i'm also taking albuterex right now, it's not the best but for the price it's worth a look....also didn't receive desired results with alphamine
How much did you pay for Albuterex? I copped some @ the planet for under $5!!! Lol

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
How much did you pay for Albuterex? I copped some @ the planet for under $5!!! Lol
I did too, the stim hits you like a wall but so does the crash after..,

Used a tub, sitting on another I will probably never open. Taste was pretty bad too, especially when im used to Alphamine

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
I did too, the stim hits you like a wall but so does the crash after..,

Used a tub, sitting on another I will probably never open. Taste was pretty bad too, especially when im used to Alphamine
Yeah I got 3 and really can't imagine going through them all. Pretty bad? The taste is TERRIBLE! Lol worst tasting supp I've ever had. Hoping I can pawn the other two off to people at my gym

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Yeah I got 3 and really can't imagine going through them all. Pretty bad? The taste is TERRIBLE! Lol worst tasting supp I've ever had. Hoping I can pawn the other two off to people at my gym
I was using twice the water amount recommended and adding water flavour enhancers until it was bearable

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah i got 2 tubs for around $5 a piece....i was explaining to someone last night with 2 tubs and the flat rate shipping, it ended up being like $9 a tub i believe, i'm not totally in love the product but for $9 it's been a good value

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why does everyone assume the strength of stimulation = fat loss? That is silly. Are you after fat loss from your fat burner? Or are you just looking for a caffeine pill?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Why does everyone assume the strength of stimulation = fat loss? That is silly. Are you after fat loss from your fat burner? Or are you just looking for a caffeine pill?
This. Irks me every time someone thinks a supplement doesn't work because they font feel it working.

Did they physically feel the adipose formation? No.., why should you feel it being lost then.
If you want a stim use caffeine I agree.

Add AT2 or AaV2 to a good diet, the fat melts off easier, no stim required.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
I didnt like albuterex at all. Horrible taste and horrible crash

Alphamine was tasty but I didnt have the results I really wanted to.
Dexaprine XR is strong and in pill form, which I like, and it works like a charm

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hahaha, for some reason I got a laugh out of "that is silly" :).

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
This. Irks me every time someone thinks a supplement doesn't work because they font feel it working.
Even though it's not a stim forskolin would be a very good example of this. Only way I know it's working is the sheetz I get

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Even though it's not a stim forskolin would be a very good example of this. Only way I know it's working is the sheetz I get
Lol yes when it enrages your bowels you certainly know something happened

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you think that stimulation = fat loss, go drink 4 venti starbucks per day for your fat loss supplement.

If you want fat loss from your fat burners, use fat burners designed to burn fat. Not just stuffed with caffeine.

Also to the OP in this thread, I suggested reading to Coops Corner on Alpha-antagonists. It will explain why even though you may not "feel" the stimulation from a product as much after 8 weeks of use, this does not been it has become any less effective.

I just mentioned this in another thread:

To focus on belly fat I would look into hitting three general pathways.

Alpha-2-antagonism - to shut off the fat storing receptors in your troubled spots

Beta-agonism - to synergizes with these shut off receptors and increase fat loss throughout your whole body as well as in your troubled spots

Glucose/insulin - you may be holding some fat there from your bulk due to some heavy or dirty carbing.

Options:

For Alpha antagonism and beta agonism, both Alphamine and Norcodrene contain our trademarked SA2-A ingredient and Higenamine, which target the mentioned pathways

Norcodrene has ingredients with GDA potential as well, and/or you could stack with a dedicated GDA product like Recompadrol and take it with meals

You would be hitting three major pathways to target your belly fat this way. Obviously the stack would go beyond just that, but that would be your three main targets.

You may also choose to stack the above with Forskolin-95. This is a very popular fat loss add on because of it's thyrogenic potential and it's synergy when used with beta-agonists

For further reading check out these articles

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pes/241417-coops-corner-4-a.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pes/241414-coops-corner-1-a.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pes/218661-fasting-benefits-alphamine.html

usernamee

Awards

Yeah, you have a point there, and I did say I saw good results, just didn't get that euphoric feeling I had the first time I used it.. But why not both stimulation and fat loss?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well the loss of stimulation on your recent run was clearly due to tolerance build up. This does not mean the product was any less effective though.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1963844

An example of this shown in yohimbine there.

You could add more caffeine to it if you want to try to increase the stimulation. But you will just be increasing your tolerance to stimulants even more by doing that

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well the loss of stimulation on your recent run was clearly due to tolerance build up. This does not mean the product was any less effective though.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1963844

An example of this shown in yohimbine there.

You could add more caffeine to it if you want to try to increase the stimulation. But you will just be increasing your tolerance to stimulants even more by doing that
This brings a good point. During one of my 'extended' runs of Alphamine I ran several tubs in a row (we never recommend this) prior to a photo shoot. The stimulant effect had worn of significantly but the fat loss continued.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I hate the feeling of overstimulation, so a fat burner that elicits a moderate energy boost is more welcomed than a high stim one (my preworkout typically consist of 200mg caffeine tops).

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hate the feeling of overstimulation, so a fat burner that elicits a moderate energy boost is more welcomed than a high stim one (my preworkout typically consist of 200mg caffeine tops).
Agreed. I hate working out when I'm overstimulated, ruins my workout.