Mass HGH and Isa-Test stack?

Crimson811

Awards
Hey guys,

Quick question: So I'm currently in the middle of my 3rd cycle of Isa-Test and I love it, but I'm looking to add another supplement to it. I've read great things about Mass HGH on this site, and I was wondering if I could stack these two together? Would these supplements compliment each other? Does anyone have any experience with this? I already know that Isa-Test works well on its own, but would a supplement like Mass HGH work well with Isa-Test, or does it need to be stacked with other products (like AD-3) for it to be truly effective?

Sorry for all of the questions. I've been experimenting with tribulus and fenugreek for quite some time, but this is my first time dipping into the world of HGH supplements. Thanks in advance!

Tbol

Awards
I just finished my bottle of Mass HGH, wasn't impressed. But everyone is different. I just decided to go with basic ZMA. More cost effective, I believe. Good luck!

Crimson811

Awards
Thanks for the reply, Tbol. Did you only run 1 bottle?

Tbol

Awards
Yeah, thought about getting another one. But then thought about what I could buy with the money. Results

Crimson811

Awards
Thanks for the advice, Tbol. Anyone else have any input on this?

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was wondering if I could stack these two together? YES

Would these supplements compliment each other? Probably

Does anyone have any experience with this? Sort of but limited, my experiences are with different products but similar compounds.

Does it need to be stacked with other products (like AD-3) ? No, but it could. The AD-3 is more of a pct / AI type product.

If you were to examine each products MOA you could potentially use them in combination.
T-booster + AI + hgh booster

Cycle your supp's and experiment...report back results, good luck

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
I've used both I'd say take isa-test again and if your trying to stay lean/get cut maybe try level ii great solid all around product great reviews but strong so be careful but both together should be fine just run something for a lil added liver support isa-test had a affect on my liver keep hydrated get a good balance of food and you should be good to go!