Caffeine Free Energy Supplement

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm looking for energy/focus supplement suggestions. The catch is that it can't containe caffeine or strong stims due to my anxiety issues. I need it to help stay awake and focused during a 15 hour overnight drive (first vacation with one year old son and figured driving at night while he slept would work best).

Reactions: mw1

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glucoronolactone
Caffeine free Focus XT
Would glucoronolactone still be pretty effective without focus xt? My stomach can't handle the choline bitartrate (even at half doses).

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would glucoronolactone still be pretty effective without focus xt? My stomach can't handle the choline bitartrate (even at half doses).
Yes, and if I were you, I'd also pick up some picamilon, it is very effective for what you are looking for.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you everyone for the recommendations. Please let me know if there's anything else that might stack well with glucoronolactone (and maybe picamilon too). Not sure if it makes a difference on the provided recommendations but I'm currently taking bacopa and ashwagandha for my anxiety.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you everyone for the recommendations. Please let me know if there's anything else that might stack well with glucoronolactone (and maybe picamilon too). Not sure if it makes a difference on the provided recommendations but I'm currently taking bacopa and ashwagandha for my anxiety.
Nope, no issues, they will work well together. If you take the gluc, take 2 grams, and if you buy picamilon, try 150 mg and then 300 mg and see which works best for you.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nope, no issues, they will work well together. If you take the gluc, take 2 grams, and if you buy picamilon, try 150 mg and then 300 mg and see which works best for you.
I'll give glucoronolactone a try first before leaving on the trip to see if it's sufficient and add the picamilon if needed. Thank you. I appreciate the help.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I'll give glucoronolactone a try first before leaving on the trip to see if it's sufficient and add the picamilon if needed. Thank you. I appreciate the help.
Gluco + picamilon is a great combo. And drive safe! If you get tired, pull over :)

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No problem, I hope you enjoy it, and have a good trip.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Can't quite remember the anecdotal feedback, but don't some people find a smaller picamilon dosage sedating while a higher one is slightly stimulating (not necessarily a CNS-type stimulation)?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't quite remember the anecdotal feedback, but don't some people find a smaller picamilon dosage sedating while a higher one is slightly stimulating (not necessarily a CNS-type stimulation)?
Sort of. I found that with 150 mg of picamilon with gluc and focus xt, it kept the edge off when I was using a lot of stimulants, while 300 mg did what you said (more stimulating). I wouldn't, however, quite call it sedating.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Focus-XT seems to be the popular choice. I also notice when I take 2 scoops of High Volume I get a nice effect from it. I don't know what it is in the formula. I am sure the combination of the two products would give a really nice feel

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Have a good trip man!

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just wanted to provide a quick update. The trip went well (except for a minor delay during the drive to clean vomit off a baby and carseat). I tried 2g of gluc and 300 mg of picamilon. The resulting focus and energy was perfect for keeping me awake on the overnight drive. It's definitely an excellent alternative for those that are sensitive to even minor amounts of caffeine like me.

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Green MAgnitude creatine is considered a preworkout creatine

I have taken it prior to working out and it gives a great workout without the stimmed feeling.

Or try Arnold Pump - its goe caffeine but nothing I can feel

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just wanted to provide a quick update. The trip went well (except for a minor delay during the drive to clean vomit off a baby and carseat). I tried 2g of gluc and 300 mg of picamilon. The resulting focus and energy was perfect for keeping me awake on the overnight drive. It's definitely an excellent alternative for those that are sensitive to even minor amounts of caffeine like me.
Glad to hear the trip went well (minus the baby hahah), and that you got great results from the stack :)