Dermacrine and Formestane stack

pectus

Awards
I'm thinking to a Dermacrine + Formestane (both topical)

It's best to start both togetr...or start with Dermacrine and then have a overlap for few weeks and finish with the Formestane only?

Which one of the two is more suppressive?
I need a PCT ? a OCT PCT can be enough?
Thanks

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
You can stack them , do 1-40 days Formastane 3/day , same for formeron.

After the 40 days , use a test booster , like Endosurge , or DAA , must be fine.

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
btw , how old are you ? weight ? and how much years of training? do you take supps?

pectus

Awards
At the beginning my idea was to try Dermacrine stand alone (I always whated to try DHEA).
Then I read many positive feedback on Formeron /Formasurge.

My concern is that both compounds (expecially Formestane) becomes real hormone (testo) and that DHEA can aromatize.

pectus

Awards
I'm 43 and I have 20 years of experience.
I'm very lean and in health but in the last years I'm having difficult to put muscles. (mainly because i'm always afraid to add some fat)
I take supps yes , but nothing like PH or something suppressive.

Orbit

Orbit

Board Sponsor
Awards
If you are going to stack them, I suggest using a body lotion after each application. That amount of topical solution could dehydrate your skin and make you dry/itchy.

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
I'm 43 and I have 20 years of experience.
I'm very lean and in health but in the last years I'm having difficult to put muscles. (mainly because i'm always afraid to add some fat)
I take supps yes , but nothing like PH or something suppressive.
20 years of experience , nice.
So yea you can stack them without prob , you can use a lotion if you want for your skin , your choice :)
Use some gloves for Dermacrine application

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
Can i use Formeron+STR3NGH+Prolactron for 1 month , then use this stack for the 2nd month ?

pectus

Awards
20 years of experience , nice.
So yea you can stack them without prob , you can use a lotion if you want for your skin , your choice :)
Use some gloves for Dermacrine application
what the purpose of the lotion? only because of the possible deydratation?
It can be applied OVER the Dermacrine/formeron ? Or it's suggested to be applied later in the day?

Another question: I'm planning to apply Demacrine in the morning after shower, SO WHEN to use the formeron?

pectus

Awards
Never got much out of Dermacrine either time I used it. I prefer something like Divanil/formestane or DAA/Formestane
I used DAA + ERASE and Activate extreme (with divanil) + Erase.

I had no apprecciable results.
I want to try Dermacrine mainly because DHEA is the only thing I never tried to improve a bit my deperessed anabolic/androgen level of my male hormones

pectus

Awards
I started last friday with Dermacrine in morning (2 pumps) and Formeron (2 pumps). At evening 2 additional pumps of Dermacrine. So 4 pumps of Dermacrine and 2 pumps of Formeron per day. Im barely 145 lbs
It's 5 day since beginning. No apprecciable results yet. No more libido, no more aggression, no more strenght, not more dry than usual, no oily skin.
Maybe it will kick in soon (I hope) ..

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
I started last friday with Dermacrine in morning (2 pumps) and Formeron (2 pumps). At evening 2 additional pumps of Dermacrine. So 4 pumps of Dermacrine and 2 pumps of Formeron per day. Im barely 145 lbs
It's 5 day since beginning. No apprecciable results yet. No more libido, no more aggression, no more strenght, not more dry than usual, no oily skin.
hmmm ok , don't look that good atm.
What is your %bf? , and age?

Orbit

Orbit

Board Sponsor
Awards
It is far too soon for those effects to manifest themselves. Give it at least 2 weeks for them to kick in. At 4 pumps of Forma a day, you should be seeing fairly noticeable water loss by now though. Make sure you shake the bottle vigorously before application. What are their consistencies?

pectus

Awards
hmmm ok , don't look that good atm.
What is your %bf? , and age?
I'm about 7-9% BF .. some days with little water under skin it seems more a 7% BF... some day with some water under skin it seems more 9%.
I'm 43.

pectus

Awards
It is far too soon for those effects to manifest themselves. Give it at least 2 weeks for them to kick in. At 4 pumps of Forma a day, you should be seeing fairly noticeable water loss by now though. Make sure you shake the bottle vigorously before application. What are their consistencies?
I was thinkng to see some results sooner than 2 weeks. I'm at 2 pumps/day for Formeron.
Yes I shake it before use and consistency of formeron is.... a dense liquid ... with some "glitter" on it. Consistency seems like seminal liquid LOL..
Dermacrine can't be shaked and it's a light brown cream.
I'll increase to 3 pumps on Formeron starting from tomorrow.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im on derm right now. first week done. cant wait till it kicks in!

pectus

Awards
One question:
Can Formeron and Dermacrine be applied on same parts of body in the same moment?
They say (both) to apply on shoulders, arms, pec... So if at morning I want to apply both products I HAVE to use the same body parts!

BTW if a company will produce in a future a product containing the same ingredients ...for sure the formestane and dhea will be applied in the same body parts.

SO where is the con's (pro's) on use both togeter??

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One question:
Can Formeron and Dermacrine be applied on same parts of body in the same moment?
They say (both) to apply on shoulders, arms, pec... So if at morning I want to apply both products I HAVE to use the same body parts!

BTW if a company will produce in a future a product containing the same ingredients ...for sure the formestane and dhea will be applied in the same body parts.

SO where is the con's (pro's) on use both togeter??
actually, i am not sure. I know if i was using both, i would NOT use it on the same sites at the same time but that is just me.

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
actually, i am not sure. I know if i was using both, i would NOT use it on the same sites at the same time but that is just me.
I read a documentary , showing that taking formestane with dermacrine wasn't recommanded

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I read a documentary , showing that taking formestane with dermacrine wasn't recommanded
you mean stacking the two or actually applying them on the same site of your body at the same time

pectus

Awards
this is a sentence that must be related to WHAT is not reccomended...
...health?
..fat loss?
muscle building?
libido?
tissue regeneration?
estrogen levels?
Smell of skin?

Often we (people searching for muscle and lean tissue) are searching things that normal people consider UN-healtly

SO which is the surce ?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, id be interested to see what your documentary is.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i have been using formestane products since 2006, and i am starting my 5th straight bottle of dermacrine.

i have used formestane together with dermacrine many times, even going back to the original pp dermacrine and formestane lv, even a nice little product called e-form.

BPS says on the label of dermacrine not to apply any other topical to same area as dermacrine, so that takes care of that question...i highly suggest that you apply dermacrine to neck and shoulders, then if possible go over with a hair dryer for a few minutes[not mandatory, i just feel it helps with absorption]. and if you are feeling brave try a pump of dermacrine on the balls.

formeron application sites...an easy way to do it without any waste is to apply directly to forearms and rub in using both forearms. another place to apply is back of knees. you could also apply directly to chest.

i don't know where this 'documentary' you talk about came from, but i have years of experience of running dermacrine and formestane together and results have been nothing short of fantastic!!! this is one of the best stacks i ever ran!!!!!!! like it was said earlier, shake bottle everytime before using...formestane is one of the hardest compounds to get into and keep in solution, so shaking it is a good idea!!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have been using formestane products since 2006, and i am starting my 5th straight bottle of dermacrine.

i have used formestane together with dermacrine many times, even going back to the original pp dermacrine and formestane lv, even a nice little product called e-form.

BPS says on the label of dermacrine not to apply any other topical to same area as dermacrine, so that takes care of that question...i highly suggest that you apply dermacrine to neck and shoulders, then if possible go over with a hair dryer for a few minutes[not mandatory, i just feel it helps with absorption]. and if you are feeling brave try a pump of dermacrine on the balls.

formeron application sites...an easy way to do it without any waste is to apply directly to forearms and rub in using both forearms. another place to apply is back of knees. you could also apply directly to chest.

i don't know where this 'documentary' you talk about came from, but i have years of experience of running dermacrine and formestane together and results have been nothing short of fantastic!!! this is one of the best stacks i ever ran!!!!!!! like it was said earlier, shake bottle everytime before using...formestane is one of the hardest compounds to get into and keep in solution, so shaking it is a good idea!!!
I was hoping you would chime in

murk01

murk01

Awards
What type of results can u expect from a month of this. Im currently cutting

pectus

Awards

Thanks!
I read that another place to apply topical products is the top of feet.
It seems that the best place is a place where skin id thin (for absorbtion).

Strange is that my shoulders are not the thinnest skin place in my body..Thin skin in me are lower abdom and inside of bicepts and forearm.

I'm at day 7 on Derma/Formestane, and I have nothing to add . Nothing . nothing changed . I hope it will kick in soon.

BAlls applications seems an open dilemma. I read posts where someone says to AVOID and others says that is the best place.

BTW both products are systemic... so the application site will deliver the ingredients in blood streem and not to help the near /closest tissues

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks!
I read that another place to apply topical products is the top of feet.
It seems that the best place is a place where skin id thin (for absorbtion).

Strange is that my shoulders are not the thinnest skin place in my body..Thin skin in me are lower abdom and inside of bicepts and forearm.

I'm at day 7 on Derma/Formestane, and I have nothing to add . Nothing . nothing changed . I hope it will kick in soon.

BAlls applications seems an open dilemma. I read posts where someone says to AVOID and others says that is the best place.

BTW both products are systemic... so the application site will deliver the ingredients in blood streem and not to help the near /closest tissues
lol...i have been hearing that crap about being systematic and where you apply not being important for many years, guess what...those that say that are wrong...i just finished a year and a half on androderm, it says you can apply to upper body or abdomen...when i applied to upper body only my test level was high and estrogen was in the middle range...when i applied to abdomen estrogen level shot up and test level dropped....dermacrine uses basically the same carrier as androderm. the area around neck and shoulders are the most androgenic area to apply to, it has nothing to do with thinnest skin. BALLS-the pro is dht is increased if applied there. the con is dht is increased if applied there...do some research on the pro's and con's of dht and decide if this is for you.....QUESTIONS, bring em!!!

here's the rub[pun intended], apply dermacrine to upper body--not abdomen.
as to formestane application, lets keep it simple for a minute and apply directly to forearms and rub together.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol...i have been hearing that crap about being systematic and where you apply not being important for many years, guess what...those that say that are wrong...i just finished a year and a half on androderm, it says you can apply to upper body or abdomen...when i applied to upper body only my test level was high and estrogen was in the middle range...when i applied to abdomen estrogen level shot up and test level dropped....dermacrine uses basically the same carrier as androderm. the area around neck and shoulders are the most androgenic area to apply to, it has nothing to do with thinnest skin. BALLS-the pro is dht is increased if applied there. the con is dht is increased if applied there...do some research on the pro's and con's of dht and decide if this is for you.....QUESTIONS, bring em!!!

as to formestane application, lets keep it simple for a minute and apply directly to forearms and rub together.
Yeah I've done all topicals on my arms, chest and back

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What documentary stated this? I am currently stacking the two and I cannot see how it shouldn't be recommended.

pectus

Awards

Real interesting. thanks to share your experience.
So there are more androgen receptor on shoulders and neck? (contrary to abdom or lower parts)?.
I know what DHT means......... I have no problem related to DHT increase. I'm basically searching more androgen reaction.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Real interesting. thanks to share your experience.
So there are more androgen receptor on shoulders and neck? (contrary to abdom or lower parts)?.
I know what DHT means......... I have no problem related to DHT increase. I'm basically searching more androgen reaction.
yup....from following logs and talking to guys who have done this and had bloods done, applying dermacrine to balls will increase dht more than anywhere else you might apply to...applying to shoulders and neck will give you more androgen reaction[more conversion to test]...

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yup....from following logs and talking to guys who have done this and had bloods done, applying dermacrine to balls will increase dht more than anywhere else you might apply to...applying to shoulders and neck will give you more androgen reaction[more conversion to test]...
At my age, I would be stupid to apply to the sack IMO

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
At my age, I would be stupid to apply to the sack IMO
depends....dht can be a good thing, a lot of ph's were based on dht. higher dht usually means lower estrogen and some think it lowers prolactin also. dht based ph's were known for giving the dry/cut look, of course some may not want to look dry and cut.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
depends....dht can be a good thing, a lot of ph's were based on dht. higher dht usually means lower estrogen and some think it lowers prolactin also. dht based ph's were known for giving the dry/cut look, of course some may not want to look dry and cut.
You can manage DHT sides with Nizoral as well.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
good point...dht has many benefits for bodybuilders, imo.
Definitely. Many people may fear the shedding so nizoral shampoo is a good option

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established