Looking for Stack to Help Prevent Holiday Fat Gain

dr gearhead

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hi,

Looking for some advice on a stack to help prevent too much fat gain while on holiday.

I have been dieting quite hard for about 16 weeks, I'm very happy with the results, I am leaner than I've ever been but it was a big struggle to get here so I really wanna stay lean from here on out . I'm currently reverse dieting in order to keep any rebound fat gain to a minimum and then I will lean bulk until I'm happy or it's time to cut again.

The missus has just booked for us to go to nyc for 5 days so I'm looking for something to minimise the damage from all the eating out she’s got planned. I'm not looking for an excuse to just go on binges while I'm there, I'll still try to eat as clean as possible whilst enjoying myself and making sure it doesn't negatively impact my other half's enjoyment.

I was thinking about running Evomuse Defuse with either DCP2.0 or Burn24.

Burn24 concerns me slightly as I have a tendency towards hypoglycaemic.

I'm not that clued up on these types of supplements so any suggestions would be very welcome.

Thank you

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It's 5 days. I would honestly just enjoy your time and get back to your reverse diet when you get back. As you said, avoid the binges. NYC trips typically require tons of walking anyways, so that should help minimize the impact.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
^^^this

Just relax and enjoy yourself. Make smart choices and allow SOME freedom. Nothing drastic is going to happen in 5 days that cannot be remedied after your return.

dr gearhead

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the advice but we eat out quite a bit so it would be good to have something for when we go out at home too. I will enjoy myself more if I know I'm keeping the damage to a minimum so whilst I appreciate the sentiment I am going to buy something so I would really appreciate some help with what

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Look into Metabolic Powder by EBF then.

I still wouldn't advise relying on a supplement to out do bad food or make you feel better about eating out.

dr gearhead

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Look into Metabolic Powder by EBF then.

I still wouldn't advise relying on a supplement to out do bad food or make you feel better about eating out.
I'm not mate, it's a belt and braces approach only because I'm in the middle of my reverse diet. I'll check it out thank you

Having had more of a look around I'm 99% certain to go with the defuse, can't decide if I should pair it with Burn 24 or recompadrol, anyone got any experience of these stacks ?

Thanks again

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
I'm not mate, it's a belt and braces approach only because I'm in the middle of my reverse diet. I'll check it out thank you

Having had more of a look around I'm 99% certain to go with the defuse, can't decide if I should pair it with Burn 24 or recompadrol, anyone got any experience of these stacks ?

Thanks again
No worries!

Recompadrol is solid imo. Very popular

dr gearhead

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I've gone with defuse and burn24. Will see how it goes.

Thanks to all for your input

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've gone with defuse and burn24. Will see how it goes. Thanks to all for your input
Good choices, especially with Defuse. It's made specifically for what you are planning.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd go for defuse.. it was designed for this purpose.

Mike

amarula

Awards
If you are on a restrict diet, then 5 days will not have impact on your BF. Last summer, after my cut, I went 2 weeks away, left my diet home and even then not a single extra inch of fat

dr gearhead

Awards
  • First Up Vote
If you are on a restrict diet, then 5 days will not have impact on your BF. Last summer, after my cut, I went 2 weeks away, left my diet home and even then not a single extra inch of fat
I'm not too sure I'm in the same boat as you mate. At nearly 38 and been overweight pretty much all my life so I'd rather be over cautious. It's been so difficult for me to get this lean I guess I'm a little paranoid.

Also, our lass seems to be on some kind of woman vs food mission to eat at every half decent restaurant and diner in manhatten lol

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Recompadrol and Metabolic Powder would both be good portions for two different uses.

Also SlinShot works wonders with simple carbs in my experience.

amarula

Awards
I'm not too sure I'm in the same boat as you mate. At nearly 38 and been overweight pretty much all my life so I'd rather be over cautious. It's been so difficult for me to get this lean I guess I'm a little paranoid.

Also, our lass seems to be on some kind of woman vs food mission to eat at every half decent restaurant and diner in manhatten lol
Ok, I understand what you are saying