New Formulas of ABE/Erase Pro better or worse?

pjunior33

Awards
So I've heard conflicting reports of which version is better of both AnaBeta Elite and Erase Pro, just ordered the new versions of both, having already taken the "original" versions of both will i be disappointed with these new updated versions??

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
i'm using them since 3 weeks now , got more vascular/pump , and a lil beat leaner , but don't expect much more..

pjunior33

Awards
What has changed from the original ABE/EP to the "New Formulas" anything that would make this run less effective?

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
i don't know , never ran the original one , but the pros should me more effective.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have not tried the new EP (still have 4 bottles of OG Erase left on hand) but the new ABE I like better than the old ABE. You essentially get what was awesome about the old ABE (minus cort control, which I really do not feel is a big loss here) but with the addition of the siberian ginseng which IMO has improved endurance for me.

I'm almost done with my second bottle. Maybe a week or so left of it, then it's the start of my cut and I will get to take Norcodrene for a spin along with Forskolin/Beta Test, OG Erase, and possibly the Bronkaid I have on hand depending on how I feel Norcodrene works out for me in terms of appetite suppression and energy levels as a preworkout.

pjunior33

Awards
Also, I still have an old bottle of the OG EP, how much does an expiration date matter, it says March 2013?

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
So I've heard conflicting reports of which version is better of both AnaBeta Elite and Erase Pro, just ordered the new versions of both, having already taken the "original" versions of both will i be disappointed with these new updated versions??
Im using the new erase pro and I like it. will prob order again to do 8 weeks. Never used the original formula but im not getting any sides like sore joints at all

pjunior33

Awards
So I just got my new bottle of ABE in the mail today from NP... When I opened the bottle there was the brown powder all on the inside almost like a couple pills broke, and the pills seem alot less full than the OG ABE is this normal?

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
So I just got my new bottle of ABE in the mail today from NP... When I opened the bottle there was the brown powder all on the inside almost like a couple pills broke, and the pills seem alot less full than the OG ABE is this normal?
not normal at all , pills are red , right ?

pjunior33

Awards
Ya the pills are red, but not full like I can squeez them almost seems like they are half full, also the cotton was at the very bottom underneath all the pills, it's strange, but the protective plastic was on and everything

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
Ya the pills are red, but not full like I can squeez them almost seems like they are half full, also the cotton was at the very bottom underneath all the pills, it's strange, but the protective plastic was on and everything
weird , my pills look full , didnt open , but still. and the cotton was at the top .
Nutra planet is normaly a good site , i bought products on it recently ( but still didnt receive it yet ) , but i only heard good things about it .
Contact them , and ask for a refund! take a picture of the bottle

Beefeater71

Beefeater71

Awards
First 4wks on Old Epro nothing from it, only minor sore joints. Finishing last 4 wks on new Epro. Hopefully I feel something.

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
First 4wks on Old Epro nothing from it, only minor sore joints. Finishing last 4 wks on new Epro. Hopefully I feel something.

I'm on my 3rd week of Erase pro + anabeta elite , i'm a lil bit leaner ( a lil bit , dont expect much ) , and more vascular ( from anabeta i think ) , and i'm always hungry too.. for a cut , i don't know if anabeta is good tho

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
I dont really feel it either. I have much better morning wood thats about it.

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
The general consensus so far is that new ABE is as good or better than the old formula. New EPro has positives and negatives in that fewer people experience joint discomfort, but it seems to take a little longer to kick in and some people report a less-noticeable drying effect from it. I will keep looking at what people have to say since the real feedback will start coming out in the next few months, but it seems like the new Epro was designed so that everyone can use it since arimistane was really rough on some users' joints.

I would take all of the "the new formula sucks compared to the old formula" talk with a grain of salt, since people say that about every new formula of every product at first. Realistically, if the old EPro was perfect for you (no joint discomfort, crazy leaning/drying effects, libido boost or at least no libido damage) then it might be hard for the new formula to surpass it (it's hard to improve on perfection), but if you had any undesirable sides from the old formula, then the new one might be great!

The original version of EPro had people all over the map, from those who got nothing but side effects, to those who loved it more than any other supplement. I'm sure some people will love the new one and others will hate it. If possible, please report on how you feel from the new one compared to the old one.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
The data and testing, which is all posted in the PES section, speaks for itself. Obviously, some people respond better to certain ingredients vs others, but for the majority, the new versions are an improvement over the old ones

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
They each have their ups and downs as to what makes them better or worst, formula wise (depending on your ingredient interests)

As far as how they work it seems to differ from person to person. Your best bet, as with anything, is to try it for yourself. Only real way of determining whether you think old vs new is better or worst

Kind of vague post as I didn't really answer your Q, but it's the truth. Only you will be able to determine whether or not you believe one is superior or not

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just posted my mini review on ABE. This is the first version I have actually cut my dose down on because the appetite stimulating effects were too strong.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
I just posted my mini review on ABE. This is the first version I have actually cut my dose down on because the appetite stimulating effects were too strong.
i noticed this also.

even after training, and using Craze + Norcodrene in morning. im still hungry as hell haha

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Appetite increasing effects are too strong bdcc? Uh on I'm in trouble then. I had a huge increase in appetite on the original and I start ABE here in a few days. Luckily I love food! :)

pjunior33

Awards
Any reason why my ABE had powder on inside of the bottle and the cotton was at the bottom, almost like some pills broke? Could it just have been rough shipping because I am still taking it ha

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any reason why my ABE had powder on inside of the bottle and the cotton was at the bottom, almost like some pills broke? Could it just have been rough shipping because I am still taking it ha
No amount of shipping will make that glob of cotton go to the bottom of the bottle. I'm going to have to say this was most likely a bottling error.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Powder = broken capsule(s).

Cotton wool at the bottom makes no sense. Please PM me with your order details and where you purchased it from. I will look into it. :)

pjunior33

Awards
Hey bdcc,

I've tried to PM you twice regarding order information etc. i'm not sure if the messages are going through. Sorry, pretty new to this forum.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Appetite increasing effects are too strong bdcc? Uh on I'm in trouble then. I had a huge increase in appetite on the original and I start ABE here in a few days. Luckily I love food! :)
I'm about 30 days into my ABE run at 6 caps a day. It hasn't had that much of an impact on my hunger.

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
I got one bottle of ABE with a coating of powder on the inside (cotton was on top, though). It was sent from Nutraplanet to TW, so it had a long trip. I was a little hesitant, but no capsules seemed to be broken, so I took the bottle. I was logging it with XFA and I didn't notice any difference between that bottle and the second bottle I used, which didn't have the powdered look.

As always, extra props to Ben for caring about it and looking into it, but I think you are going to be ok using that bottle.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey bdcc,

I've tried to PM you twice regarding order information etc. i'm not sure if the messages are going through. Sorry, pretty new to this forum.
Yes, I have all four messages from you and have replied. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, I have all four messages from you and have replied. :)
When someone wants their PES they want their PES! Lol

pjunior33

Awards
Haha thanks Ben!

Ya I've decided to just use this bottle instead of going through the trouble of sending it back to NP.

Just bummed about the quality since this was my first order ever from NP even though i've heard nothing but good things.

The bottle was sealed properly just alot of brown powder and odd that the cotton was at the very bottom, however the cotton seemed A LOT smaller than the size of the cotton that is normally in the ABE bottles (it seemed about the size of the cotton in the EP bottles) so perhaps the long trip caused the cotton to move to the bottom and some pills to break down.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Probably a broken capsule in there somewhere. Sounds like the post man was using your package as a bowling ball

I'm about 30 days into my ABE run at 6 caps a day. It hasn't had that much of an impact on my hunger.
That is crazy! But does not mean it is not working for you. The hunger is something that comes along with the ingredients, almost like a "positive side effect" that bulkers enjoy.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've actually noticed more effect on my hunger when I switched to 4 caps ABE and 2 caps AB OG per day. But I don't know how coming off TRT played a role in the lack of hunger too.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
I'm getting ready to order my second bottle of erase pro? What would be a good to stack with it? I'm lean bulking and already using ara and foreskin

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm getting ready to order my second bottle of erase pro? What would be a good to stack with it? I'm lean bulking and already using ara and foreskin
That is an unfortunate typing error lol.

Lean bulk needs ABE.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established

Lean bulk needs ABE.
No I did it on purpose thats what Im calling it now lol

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established

Lean bulk needs ABE.
What about the fact that Im already using foreskin and have a good stockpile of it? Will I have to stop using it if I take anabite elite, What about recompedrol?

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Because it 'gives you that extra edge'? Lol I had to
My next store neighbor is a mohel! Foreskin gets you huge and I have a lifetime supply, Don't get jelly

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Lol you can stack ABE onto your current supplements just fine.

Just remember to account for the added Forskolin, so you can use about 50 mg less if desired

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Lol you can stack ABE onto your current supplements just fine.

Just remember to account for the added Forskolin, so you can use about 50 mg less if desired
ok whats the mass dose i can use of foreskin? Also do you know anything about dermacrine? Is it a prohormone that can shut you down?

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Does ABE do anything for labido or raising test

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Does ABE do anything for labido or raising test
The effects on test are negligible really. It is a great natty anabolic/partitioner and more.
Most people are happy with 50-100 mg Forskolin, I stick to 100, 150 when using ABE

I have not used Dermacrine so cannot comment from experience but I believe as it is hormonal in nature it may cause suppression

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
two different opinions? Is there really even anything good out there to raise test besides ai's like erase?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
two different opinions? Is there really even anything good out there to raise test besides ai's like erase?
Anacyclus and Forskolin both have properties of boosting test.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Anacyclus and Forskolin both have properties of boosting test.
I'm not trying to confuse you sorry, his comment is correct.

Just that the increase is minimal, especially when compared against Dermacrine as you are.

Sidenote I just refreshed my memory on the product description and saw that at NP ABE is listed as banned in Canada, and only Canada.
What the hell? Lol

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
I'm not trying to confuse you sorry, his comment is correct.Just that the increase is minimal, especially when compared against Dermacrine as you are.Sidenote I just refreshed my memory on the product description and saw that at NP ABE is listed as banned in Canada, and only Canada.What the hell? Lol
But dermacrine is hormonal and would ruin the effects of erase and anabite forskin whatever? correct?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
But dermacrine is hormonal and would ruin the effects of erase and anabite forskin whatever? correct?
Not at all
It can be stacked without effecting the others.

Again I would wait on aBPS rep to give you more details on that product
R1balla jimbuick