Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
-Lovate Xenadrine® XT™ Xtreme Thermogenic -- 120 Capsules

-Purus Labs D-Pol™ Dual Phasic Free Test - Nitric Oxide Elevator -- 90 Tablets

-Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Lipodrene Xtreme -- 90 Tablets

-Universal Nutrition N1-T™ Natural Testosterone Supplement -- 90 Capsules

-Primaforce Forskolin 50 -- 60 Capsules

, i wanted some Endosurge , PES norco , etc , but there is not on the site.
Tell me what you think about those sups ! i'm searching for good fat burners / test booster

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
What's your goals and stats height weight macros ect you trying to bulk, cut, lean bulk or what?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the Orbit support but generally you shouldn't recommend PH's in a non-AAS thread. Everything he listed was natural
totally agree.. wtf lol

if you want a solid fat burner look into dexaprine its super strong stimulant wise so a lot of people only use half a tab per day.. that would make a bottle last like, well... forever.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol yall crack me up. What happen was I read the dpol and misread it as a ph. I was just saying msten was better but after reading what it was I see the point my bad. And who makes dex? Asking because it was showing on another forum as good fb and I would like to try it myself. Thanks Driven sorry for the mix up. Again I misread that one sup.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Go with a better brand of forskolin go with a better fat burner go with a better testosterone booster. In short..change everything

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
I am not a big fan of Xenadrine as I used that myself. I would for sure get something better like Dexaprine. As R1pp said, you can cut the pill in 1/2 even and still get some good results. I split the pill and take 1/2 in the morning the other 1/2 later in the day.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dexaprine is definitely a potent product.

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
Ok , found a product on vita cost , looks good , but out of stock for the moment

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
You should go on here or those websites and look up the ingredient profile and doses then look up the rating and reviews and make the most logical choice I mean at the end of the day everyone is different and it's all personal preference.

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
I got some products that i bought / wanna buy :) will do a nice stack.
PES erase pro + pes anabeta elite + pes alphamine already made me leaner , and a lil bit stronger i think.

I bought compound 20 , alpha T2 , primaforce forskolin 50 , decimate evolved for fat burners. i won't stack all at the same time , but will do alpha T2 + forskolin when i'll finish my alphamine , i'll stack it with dermacrine/formeron/prolactron .

I'd like to get a reducer of cortisol , since i have high cortisol everytime i go outside ( anxiety ) , if i could have a nice reducer of cortisol to take everyday , would be nice :)

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SNS Reduce XT seems to be pretty popular cortisol blocker. However, no one will recommend to take it everyday. Every supplement that affects to your hormones (testosterone, estrogen, prolactin, cortisol) should be cycled off every now and then.

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
SNS Reduce XT seems to be pretty popular cortisol blocker. However, no one will recommend to take it everyday. Every supplement that affects to your hormones (testosterone, estrogen, prolactin, cortisol) should be cycled off every now and then.
Yea i know , i heard good things about that product , but i'm searching for a natural thing , i mean like a plant , who blocks a little of cortisol , that i can take everyday. did some researchs , found some things , but didn't see any reviews on them

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea i know , i heard good things about that product , but i'm searching for a natural thing , i mean like a plant , who blocks a little of cortisol , that i can take everyday. did some researchs , found some things , but didn't see any reviews on them
What about vitamin C? Big dose in the morning when your cortisol level is highest.

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
What about vitamin C? Big dose in the morning when your cortisol level is highest.
ehhe , exactly what i was doing when i was 17 - 18 :) i took Now food vitamin C , 2g every morning , like candy caps , with the taste of orange , i liked it , does it really help for coritsol ? i heard it helped , but if it's only 1% less ^^not worth it

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ehhe , exactly what i was doing when i was 17 - 18 :) i took Now food vitamin C , 2g every morning , like candy caps , with the taste of orange , i liked it , does it really help for coritsol ? i heard it helped , but if it's only 1% less ^^not worth it
You can't find anything more natural. You could as well go with Reduce XT then.

Dude, you are overthinking. You rely way too much on supplements. You have started several threads asking questions about pretty much every supplement on the market.. You are going to stack all of them, you won't know which one works and which doesn't.

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
You can't find anything more natural. You could as well go with Reduce XT then.

Dude, you are overthinking. You rely way too much on supplements. You have started several threads asking questions about pretty much every supplement on the market.. You are going to stack all of them, you won't know which one works and which doesn't.
Na i won't stack all of them.

My stack atm : PES anabeta elite + pes erase pro + pes alphamine

Next stack : formeron/prolactron/dermacrine
then PCT

then compound 20 + alpha T2

Thennn , epi + derma + arimacare pro
+ SERM + Pct

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
-Lovate Xenadrine® XT™ Xtreme Thermogenic -- 120 Capsules

-Purus Labs D-Pol™ Dual Phasic Free Test - Nitric Oxide Elevator -- 90 Tablets

-Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Lipodrene Xtreme -- 90 Tablets

-Universal Nutrition N1-T™ Natural Testosterone Supplement -- 90 Capsules

-Primaforce Forskolin 50 -- 60 Capsules

, i wanted some Endosurge , PES norco , etc , but there is not on the site.
Tell me what you think about those sups ! i'm searching for good fat burners / test booster
Other then high tech I have had good results with each. I haven't used hi tech product.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Forget a cortisol blocker long term. Cortisol is very important.

Find a product to reduce stress/axiety, and there in return control cortisol naturally.

Adaptogens may help as well.

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
Seriously, I think he needs a good psychologist. I'm not saying this to be mean either. The absolute last thing this kid needs is supplements.
I ve seen a psychologist already , psychatre , hypnochologist , etc , etc , etc.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Relora/Ashwaganda for cortisol.
Bacopa for depression/anxiety/mental function -it's a natural nootropic. Stack with fish oil.
Shilajit for test support/well-being/energy.
Ginseng -same as above.

Try this for 2 months and see how you feel.

These aren't pharmaceuticals

Also, don't dose Vitamin C in 1000mg doses unless you're under the weather. I have no beef with the olympus labs rep, but the max should be 200-300mg to prolong the effects of some of the nutraceuticals listed above.

Good luck.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also, don't dose Vitamin C in 1000mg doses unless you're under the weather. I have no beef with the olympus labs rep, but the max should be 200-300mg to prolong the effects of some of the nutraceuticals listed above.

Good luck.
Out of curiosity, why do you think that C-vitamin should be kept at 200-300mg/day?

Never heard anyone saying that and I'm always willing to learn more.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What adaptogen for immune boost?

Also interested in the vit c dose.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
What adaptogen for immune boost?

Also interested in the vit c dose.
Cordyceps.

Also, colostrum can be supplemented for immunity.

If you take the daily requirement of zinc (either isolated or in a multi) and don't have an autoimmune, you don't need to worry about immunity.