Question about ArA/ABE/Test Powder Stack

hazMatt

Awards
Just stocked up for a 2 month run of X Factor, ABE and Test Powder. Really excited about it based on all the great feedback on here.

My question is in regard to a free tub of M5 Reloaded that I have, basically dextrose, creatine and what looks like an insulin mimetic blend. I'm wondering what the relationship between insulin and ArA is. Tried using the search to find a post about it I had previously read with no luck. I'm eliminating fish oil and cissus that I had been taking, hope you guys can drop a little knowledge whether or not I should avoid certain carbs with the XF too.

Thanks AM

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
ARA is best used fasted. I would think any carbs should be avoided.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You should be fine (it is also only ~15g CHO so I don't see a big issue). Coop has answered this for me before (and quite a few others), but carbs around exercise isn't a huge issue:
But for the last time (and I mean the last time, but to people asking the Qs as I've probably said this 25+ times now in the past month), if you are exercising, carbs/amino acids consumed with ArA won't matter. So take them all preworkout if you want and get to it
Carbs peri-workout have anecdotally never negatively effected my ArA usage (Fasted or meal 2-3 hours prior then CHO intraworkout). If you are really worried about it save the M5 for some other time (post-workout, later in the day, etc.)