HIGH Systolic bloodpressure from supplements!

Profion

Awards
Hey guys and haters
Some might remember me, others not. Im often hated on due to my different view on supplements and always state my own oppinion.

I suffered from high bloodpressure 185-90 / 80 wich is WAY to high for a 23old male. I felt emotionelly bad and ill, due to the knowlagde of my bloodpressure being that high! It slowly creeped up on me, and boom one day i was like somethings WRONG

Ive fought 2-3months to correct this bull****, and now im sitting at 115-85 / 75 wich is super healthy. So some of you might question why i had that increase, and im sorry to disapoint some of ya but the reason was: Supplements

Xtend - C4/Assault - Creatine - Betaalanine = all kinda mild supplements, but yet one of these was the problem
I quickly trashed preworkouts due to the fact that they some how affect our CNS / Heart... After 2month my bloodpressure was the same, i had quitten all supplements but not my BCAA.

After researching i found out that Valine - and other BCAA aminos actually can have a big effect on your bloodpressure. Theres a study showing that it does increase bloodpresure especially Systolic pressure

Nevertheless, i havet used supps for 3months now and my body is in homostatis. Now we cant be to sure and say that it was all supps, but i would imagine that it was the reason, cuz my life was perfect before this **** happend

I hope that this might encourage some to check the bloodpressure, while also help some of those that suffer from highblood pressure allreaddy.

Btw. I ate 2bud of garlic everynight before bed
drink small amount of olive oil
and good amount of fishoil

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed to see if anyone else experienced this.

Profion

Awards
well research shows that valine actually can controle out bloodpressure.
sometimes these supplements arent even healthy, allthough they are sold under the health industry
eventually our body will tell if they can handle them or not, and thats also why supps want you to take time off.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
well research shows that valine actually can controle out bloodpressure.
sometimes these supplements arent even healthy, allthough they are sold under the health industry
eventually our body will tell if they can handle them or not, and thats also why supps want you to take time off.
So do you not eat protein?

I had a client come in for a check up one day and his systolic was 190, however he had a bit of 'white coat' syndrome.

Pinning it on valine is a shot in the dark.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nope.. I check my blood pressure almost everyday and nope.. I do not develop isolated systolic hypertension.

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
Homostatis Lol
Homeostasis..

Probably sensitive to caffeine..