Recompadrol vs Anabeta Elite which is better

raal

Banned
Awards
Recompadrol vs Anabeta Elite which is better for bodyfat or recomping

amarula

Awards
Recompadrol ,like the name says is directed towards recomp/clean bulk or even a cut (all depends of the diet)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Totally different supplements.

What are your goals and macros.

ABE wins for recomping IMO but if you have high carb intake Recompadrol can definitely have great effect as well

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Totally different supplements.

What are your goals and macros.

ABE wins for recomping IMO but if you have high carb intake Recompadrol can definitely have great effect as well
Thank you !

Completely different products

I use ABE regularly,

ABE I use pre workout and pre bed

Recompadrol I use with my carb meals

The MOAs are pretty different but compliment each other very well

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stack them.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Thank you !

Completely different products

I use ABE regularly,

ABE I use pre workout and pre bed

Recompadrol I use with my carb meals

The MOAs are pretty different but compliment each other very well
Compliment each other immensely, I was going to suggest a stack of both if budget allowed.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would opt for AnaBeta Elite if bulking or recomping was the end goal.

I would go for Recompadrol if my calories tended to get a little out of hand and I wanted to mitigate that for the purpose of recomping or losing fat.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hyena

Hyena

Awards
Greetings fellas. About to start an 8 week bulk on ABE and Erase og, in your experience, with a calorie surplus how much have you gained? Much appreciated

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Greetings fellas. About to start an 8 week bulk on ABE and Erase og, in your experience, with a calorie surplus how much have you gained? Much appreciated
Gains will always be proportionate to amount of calorie excess. While using these yiu should see leaner gains and better strength improvement

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Gains will always be proportionate to amount of calorie excess. While using these yiu should see leaner gains and better strength improvement
I was literally about to type this out.
Top answer right here

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Wtf is with these series of threads comparing products on different levels...

Reactions: mw1
Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Wtf is with these series of threads comparing products on different levels...
You mean you don't want to tell me whether I would get better gainz from Superdrol or a multivitamin?

I think people are becoming increasingly lazy and don't even read the product write-ups before asking

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some people hear about how Anabeta has "nutrient partitioning" abilities, much like a GDA, so I guess that's where some of the comparison can come from.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some people hear about how Anabeta has "nutrient partitioning" abilities, much like a GDA, so I guess that's where some of the comparison can come from.
Yes and no, I've honestly yet to explore the mechanism at which it works via glucose disposal. Unfortunately I have been pretty deep in other research. I would like to bring a super awesome product out to everyone in the fat burning category.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
That is not its main objective. It's a myotropic supplement. It acts like a test booster that has a myriad of other benefits. One of those benefits are that when using carbs, it has an ability to dispose of them in a more favorable fashion where as Recompadrol is an exclusive partitioner with many health benefits to it.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is not its main objective. It's a myotropic supplement. It acts like a test booster that has a myriad of other benefits. One of those benefits are that when using carbs, it has an ability to dispose of them in a more favorable fashion where as Recompadrol is an exclusive partitioner with many health benefits to it.
Recompadrol is great but no n-ra-ala :(. Add that in and boom there you go!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Recompadrol is great but no n-ra-ala :(. Add that in and boom there you go!
I found Recompadrol to work better, I did enjoy using SsV2 though

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes I know that. I'm just saying what the original poster COULD have been thinking...

On another note, is Recompadrol more of a carb blocker or an actual partitioner? I've been wanting to try it for awhile, but I don't really know if it'll suit my goal. (I'm about to go on a recomp/cut)

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes I know that. I'm just saying what the original poster COULD have been thinking...

On another note, is Recompadrol more of a carb blocker or an actual partitioner? I've been wanting to try it for awhile, but I don't really know if it'll suit my goal. (I'm about to go on a recomp/cut)
It'll suit you perfectly for your gaol

I would recommend it for sure. I've done a lot of posting as of late on its MOA and how it can help specific goals

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Stack them! Its simply your best stack for lean muscle gains, IMO.

For less expense, just stack with OG Anabeta.

Hyena

Hyena

Awards
Thanks for reply and I didn't mean to hijack. I did the research and had a lengthy chat with Predatornutrition. Most of the threads I found were from people relatively new to training ie less than 3 years and or under 25 plus with all the bogus logs from reps I just wasn't sure what to expect. My cal surplus will be and has been ~ 700 not squeaky clean. Problem is think I'm nearing genetic max and am laying down fat. Might have to look at Recompadrol further down line. Thanks again

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for reply and I didn't mean to hijack. I did the research and had a lengthy chat with Predatornutrition. Most of the threads I found were from people relatively new to training ie less than 3 years and or under 25 plus with all the bogus logs from reps I just wasn't sure what to expect. My cal surplus will be and has been ~ 700 not squeaky clean. Problem is think I'm nearing genetic max and am laying down fat. Might have to look at Recompadrol further down line. Thanks again
If your FFMI is nearing your genetic potential and you are noticing fat gain faster than desired I would be inclined to reduce your caloric surplus.

By the way, if you need anything in terms of PES within the UK, I would be the man to ask. It is nice to see other UK members on here. :)

Ben

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I found Recompadrol to work better, I did enjoy using SsV2 though
i loved ssv2, never tried recompadrol though. I should try some out soon, maybe get a sample possibly. SlinShot was pretty crazy, i took that on an empty stomach and delaying my meal on accident and i felt like i went hypoglycemic

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i loved ssv2, never tried recompadrol though. I should try some out soon, maybe get a sample possibly. SlinShot was pretty crazy, i took that on an empty stomach and delaying my meal on accident and i felt like i went hypoglycemic
Email me!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like ABE but it makes me WAYY to hungry, I could only bulk on it cause I eat to much.

Mike

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
New ABE has ferocious appetite stimulation. Be prepared to bulk!

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
New ABE has ferocious appetite stimulation. Be prepared to bulk!
Never noticed it :p But then again, I take 2 caps in the morning upon wakening preworkout and then my other 2 caps with my lunch which is usually 1200-1300 calories :p

hiimnotcool

hiimnotcool

Awards
  • Established
Weird question, I have basically a full bottle of recompadrol that I opened but never even used due to moving so it was in a storage bin. The expiration date is long since passed (over a year) but would it still be okay to use?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Weird question, I have basically a full bottle of recompadrol that I opened but never even used due to moving so it was in a storage bin. The expiration date is long since passed (over a year) but would it still be okay to use?
EBF Inc

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have used Recompadrol in the past and got excellent results.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would say your fine. I routinely use product past expiry, as long as it was stored properly

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you have used them before, I would definitely stack them.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would stack both and have the best of both worlds.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would use both combined and have the best of both worlds.