Last Few LBS on Abs HELP

HollingW

Awards
Cut/ Recomp has been going great, diet in check, in love with my training right now...

The problem is I wanna go back to maintenance calories soon, probalby 3 Lbs from now, but i will most likely have a couple LBS of fat covering my abs. I have lost 70 lbs so far, and wanna give my skin and muscles a little recovery..

the results have been sick, and I have actually maintained a lot of my muscle..

My question is if I go back to maintanance calories, would taking a cortisol control supplement help with that last little fat on the abs? Im extremely lean everywhere else, but can tell I really need to go back to maintanance calories..and if so, what the best one out right now? Or should I just stay with the calorie deficit for how ever long it takes to get that few LBS of fat off....

6'1 187 lbs....

Current Supps:
X Factor
Muti vitamin
Jacked 3D micro
Agmatine
ALPHAMINE
Forskolin 95
Carnitine
Creatine Con Cret

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
A lot of people have noticed that they lean out while reverse dieting, you could give that a shot, slowly up cals by 100 a week until you hit maintenance

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
A lot of people have noticed that they lean out while reverse dieting, you could give that a shot, slowly up cals by 100 a week until you hit maintenance
Nailed it

LTDLFE

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat-loss/the-ltdfle.html

LTDFLE stands for Long-Term Delayed Fat Loss Effect (I’d note that I have also seen a LTDGE which is a Long-Term Delayed Growth Effect but that’s another topic for another article). Basically, this is the phenomenon whereby fat loss continues to occur even after the diet has been ended and/or calories have been raised back towards/to maintenance or even above. In the same way that fitness sometimes continues to increase after the period of heavy loading, it’s almost as if there is some type of fat loss inertia whereby the diet continues working even after the person ends it.