Would love some more information on SNS Glycophase

JReinhal

Awards
  • Established
Hello,
Im looking for some information, preferably firsthand, on the effectiveness or lack thereof regarding Glycophase.
Thank you

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Hello,
Im looking for some information, preferably firsthand, on the effectiveness or lack thereof regarding Glycophase.
Thank you
Well, I have first hand experience using it ;) but my view isn't exactly unbiased. If yu have any questions though, feel free to ask :)

JReinhal

Awards
  • Established
Well, I have first hand experience using it ;) but my view isn't exactly unbiased. If yu have any questions though, feel free to ask :)
Haha...I see that.
So from what I gather, it lessens the insulin spike post carb ingestion (or any other insulin spiking nutrient)?

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here is The Solution review

Dosing

For optimal results it states to take like most GDA’s, which is 15 minutes prior to a carb heavy meal. If you were going to intake 100+G of carbs or use fot a cheat meal you could take 2 tabs prior to that meal. Again its best to spread these out since the half life on GDA’s are up to 4-6 hours so dosing between 4-8 hours apart would be ideal.

For me I use them for my last meal usually depending on schedule (which is 150g of carbs) prior to bed. I usually don’t use a GDA post-workout (not really a good time to use) and my first meal of the day is P+F oriented (Following a Biorythm type diet)

Formula

The Inclusion of the L-Norvaline would make this a great pre-workout hit for those that eat carbs prior to their workouts or utilize intra-workout carb beverages to help aid in the pump during their workouts, which would also stack well with pre-workout nitrates.

Seeing I do not utilize more than 1-2 caps a day depending on schedule (if I train early my PWO meal is a P+F meal) so I will utilize 1 cap in the mid afternoon and 1 cap pre-bed with my larger carb meals (around 150-250g of carbs) in those meals to help utilize this as a GDA.

Cost

I have seen a 60 cap bottle go for around 17-25$ online depending on source. Overall it’s a very cost effective GDA, this has got a lot of rave compared to Slin-Sane, Burn 24, and Anabolic Pump being other leading products on the market in this category.

Thoughts

Overall, I am satisfied after a few uses. Hard to tell how effective the product truly is when you are shooting down 3200-3300 kcals a day and over 400+g of carbs. Overall I get no bloat even on these many carbs, the product seems to be doing its job, and I do not really notice the Norvaline much as stated I don’t consume carbs pre-workout, so if I did this may be better to gauge on a workout, I am mostly taking these later in the day or not around my workout (I avoid again PWO doses of GDA’s). Overall the cost alone is a good factor to consider this product and SNS has its brand name speak for itself as a great company that produces well selling products.

JReinhal

Awards
  • Established
Great information. Thank you both. I think I will give this product a go. I am assuming that post workout carb/insulin spikes would be the only carb meal I would not use this.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Here is The Solution review

Dosing

For optimal results it states to take like most GDA’s, which is 15 minutes prior to a carb heavy meal. If you were going to intake 100+G of carbs or use fot a cheat meal you could take 2 tabs prior to that meal. Again its best to spread these out since the half life on GDA’s are up to 4-6 hours so dosing between 4-8 hours apart would be ideal.

For me I use them for my last meal usually depending on schedule (which is 150g of carbs) prior to bed. I usually don’t use a GDA post-workout (not really a good time to use) and my first meal of the day is P+F oriented (Following a Biorythm type diet)

Formula

The Inclusion of the L-Norvaline would make this a great pre-workout hit for those that eat carbs prior to their workouts or utilize intra-workout carb beverages to help aid in the pump during their workouts, which would also stack well with pre-workout nitrates.

Seeing I do not utilize more than 1-2 caps a day depending on schedule (if I train early my PWO meal is a P+F meal) so I will utilize 1 cap in the mid afternoon and 1 cap pre-bed with my larger carb meals (around 150-250g of carbs) in those meals to help utilize this as a GDA.

Cost

I have seen a 60 cap bottle go for around 17-25$ online depending on source. Overall it’s a very cost effective GDA, this has got a lot of rave compared to Slin-Sane, Burn 24, and Anabolic Pump being other leading products on the market in this category.

Thoughts

Overall, I am satisfied after a few uses. Hard to tell how effective the product truly is when you are shooting down 3200-3300 kcals a day and over 400+g of carbs. Overall I get no bloat even on these many carbs, the product seems to be doing its job, and I do not really notice the Norvaline much as stated I don’t consume carbs pre-workout, so if I did this may be better to gauge on a workout, I am mostly taking these later in the day or not around my workout (I avoid again PWO doses of GDA’s). Overall the cost alone is a good factor to consider this product and SNS has its brand name speak for itself as a great company that produces well selling products.
Glad you guys enjoy my review
Cannot thank you enough for sending a bottle my way.

Reactions: mw1
aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Great information. Thank you both. I think I will give this product a go. I am assuming that post workout carb/insulin spikes would be the only carb meal I would not use this.
Exactly. No need for a GDA in the post workout window.

JReinhal

Awards
  • Established
Last question, and a rather important one. Are there any side effects I should be aware of with Norvaline and the other ingredients in Glycophase, specifically in regards to high blood pressure?
This is an area I can't mess with. Thank you.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Last question, and a rather important one. Are there any side effects I should be aware of with Norvaline and the other ingredients in Glycophase, specifically in regards to high blood pressure?
This is an area I can't mess with. Thank you.
If anything, it might lower your BP.

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Glycophase did not impress me as much as some of the others on the market, but at the time I purchased it - it was cost effective.