Top GDAs for refeed days

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Just wondering what are some of the top GDAs for refeed/cheat meals/days. And i know there is a difference between a cheat meal and scheduled refeed day. So what GDA would best work for a so called thanksgiving dinner?

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
I've tried Slin Sane and Glycobol. Both of them are great. I've also heard that Burn 24 is good.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I liked original Slin-Sane - I bet that the new version is good too.

Glycobol gave me diarrhea.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
For a refeed, none.

During a cut to add a GDA for better results, Burn24

For cheat or huge carb meals, Recompadrol.

Recompadrol is fantastic, pumps me the hell up too. Not afraid to cheat when I've got some handy

Oh and I have tried out SS, SsV2, Glycophase, Glycobol, Slinshot, and Anabolic pump as well.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
D2L pretty much nailed it.

We also have our METABOLIC POWdER. Powdered Garcinia Cambogia and Raspberry Ketones.
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/lean-body-formulations/metabolic-powder-50-servings.html

Opened my first tub recently for my recomp attemps. Mixed in Alphamine, Coffee, Aminos, its vertually tasteless, textureless, and completely disolves.
Havent cooked with it yet.
MP gets a big thumbs up from me as well. Almost out of mine :(

Brutally effective stacked with Recompadrol. HCA to the max, carbs are a non-issue.
My following bowel movement usually proves that they didn't get stored as fat, lol

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I also heavily advicate the Recompadrol+Anabeta stack for some quick lean mass. Not so much for cheat days though.

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
Pslin was the strongest I have tried by far. Recompadrol is def my #2 and for the price it is crazy...lots of proven ingredients including berberine and banaba at 20% corosolic acid. Right now I just cap my own mix of berberine, gymnema (75%), and banaba (2%). This combo works much better than several name brand GDAs that I have tried and might be up there with recompadrol for me, but the hassle of capping it all is a factor (and if you don't cap it, banaba and gynema taste fine, but berberine has a long-lingerine bitterness that takes forever to go away).

Honestly it is a trial and error process as everyone has their preferences. On this board, though, the overall most recommended from all the threads I read is Recompadrol, so you could start by going with the popular consensus and try that. Cheap, effective, and everyone lists it as their top GDA or one of their top GDAs so hard to go wrong with it.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Recompadrol or Burn24 or Na-R-ALA + Agmatine + ALCAR

Or

Recompadrol + Metabolic Powder + Na-R-ALA + Agmatine + ALCAR

Or

Burn24 + MP + Na-R-ALA + Agmatine + ALCAR

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love agmatine, glycobol, and burn 24 for cheat days (not dosed all at the same time lol)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For a scheduled refeed, none.

For an impromptu, off schedule cheat meal (outside of macros), Recompadrol is legit. I have never used Metabolic Powder though.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
For a scheduled refeed, none.

For an impromptu, off schedule cheat meal (outside of macros), Recompadrol is legit. I have never used Metabolic Powder though.
Thanks Ben!!!!

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd go with defuse by evomuse. It was designed for this.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Of the ones I've tried I liked glycobol slinsane and anabolic pump

X

xLGx

Awards
I like Burn24 and Glycophase. Haven't had the pleasure of using Recompadrol.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Glycophase is a pretty much the best dosed GDA you can get for the money.
I love it. I only consume carbs peri workout and using glycophase pre-workout has made a huge difference to how I feel in the gym.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glycophase, I eat low to no carbs during the day, pop a glyco before dinner which is usually carb friendly and boom! Food pump and some veins start poppin...

K

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just wondering what are some of the top GDAs for refeed/cheat meals/days. And i know there is a difference between a cheat meal and scheduled refeed day. So what GDA would best work for a so called thanksgiving dinner?
Nothing will help you when you gorge the way you sound like you imply you wish to do.

Glycophase, I eat low to no carbs during the day, pop a glyco before dinner which is usually carb friendly and boom! Food pump and some veins start poppin...
That's my forearms after every meal with or without a GDA :p

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Nothing will help you when you gorge the way you sound like you imply you wish to do. That's my forearms after every meal with or without a GDA :p
Not necessarily gorge, but have a good cheat meal once every like 2-3 weeks to help prevent damage; like sushi or something like that.

K

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not necessarily gorge, but have a good cheat meal once every like 2-3 weeks to help prevent damage; like sushi or something like that.
If you're going to do that to prevent metabolic damage, I would just skip the GDA altogether and have that one major cheat meal every 2-3 weeks. That type of meal will not really negatively effect your goals TBH.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
If you're going to do that to prevent metabolic damage, I would just skip the GDA altogether and have that one major cheat meal every 2-3 weeks. That type of meal will not really negatively effect your goals TBH.
Ok thanks bro.