EC stack and being tired?

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For some reason, recently, ive been feeling tired about 5 hours after my first EC dosing. It almost feels like im hypoglycemic, my carbs are around 100-130g because i m cutting. whilst on this stack, should i increase my carbs but still stay in a calorie deficit? ive never cut with over 200g of carbs but i feel like since i do a lot more power lifting stuff i should drop the fats and add in carbs. also since EC/any beta 2 agaonist acts on your metabolism wouldn't that waste away at your carb soruce quicker? i forgot to mention im only in a 300 calorie deficit.

thoughts? i hate being this drowsy, i just feel like lethargic, almost like im on a prohormone with no test. base.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
For some reason, recently, ive been feeling tired about 5 hours after my first EC dosing. It almost feels like im hypoglycemic, my carbs are around 100-130g because i m cutting. whilst on this stack, should i increase my carbs but still stay in a calorie deficit? ive never cut with over 200g of carbs but i feel like since i do a lot more power lifting stuff i should drop the fats and add in carbs. also since EC/any beta 2 agaonist acts on your metabolism wouldn't that waste away at your carb soruce quicker? i forgot to mention im only in a 300 calorie deficit. thoughts? i hate being this drowsy, i just feel like lethargic, almost like im on a prohormone with no test. base.
5 hours after your first dose usually is also 1 hour after your second...what's your dosing protocol

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5 hours after your first dose usually is also 1 hour after your second...what's your dosing protocol
1 am: 25mg e , 200 mg caffine
1 mid day ish (4-5 hours later) / preworkout
1 3-4 hours after that, usually around 6/7

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
1 am: 25mg e , 200 mg caffine 1 mid day ish (4-5 hours later) / preworkout 1 3-4 hours after that, usually around 6/7
Idk what's in the pwo, something might not mix well with the EC...Try upping carbs and/or adding in a gram or so of L-tyrosine as well. EC effects everyone differently. I know people who turn into racecars when they take it and can't even look at food. I could eat for an hour and pass out if I wanted to while on it.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Idk what's in the pwo, something might not mix well with the EC...Try upping carbs and/or adding in a gram or so of L-tyrosine as well. EC effects everyone differently. I know people who turn into racecars when they take it and can't even look at food. I could eat for an hour and pass out if I wanted to while on it.
oh im sorry, i dont take a pwo, its just when i dose the EC sometimes. yeah i dont feel not hungry, im always hungry lol. what does the tyrosine do?

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
oh im sorry, i dont take a pwo, its just when i dose the EC sometimes. yeah i dont feel not hungry, im always hungry lol. what does the tyrosine do?
Google eca stack and tyrosine, bc there are a lot of different reactions but they're almost all positive. Some people say it helps with fatigue, gets them more "locked in", speeds things up, etc.

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What are you macros? What does your diet look like?

My guess is that you're carbs &/or fat are low and protein is too high. What is your meal frequency like?

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are you macros? What does your diet look like? My guess is that you're carbs &/or fat are low and protein is too high. What is your meal frequency like?
Diet is dialed in brother. 40/40/20 split between fat/protein/carbs at 2500 kcal (-300 from tdee). Eating every 2/3 hours. Around 220-250g protein, 70-90g fat and usually around 120-150g protein. It fluctuates but not by much.

I'll check out some tyrosine and see if that helps.

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Diet is dialed in brother. 40/40/20 split between fat/protein/carbs at 2500 kcal (-300 from tdee). Eating every 2/3 hours. Around 220-250g protein, 70-90g fat and usually around 120-150g protein. It fluctuates but not by much.

I'll check out some tyrosine and see if that helps.
You put protein twice silly. haha jk

Stop eating every 2-3 hours. That's why you're so hungry Bro. Srs. Cut it back to 3-4 feedings max.

During my last recomp by best gains were from 2-3 meals within 3-4 hours post-work out and fasting the rest of the time.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You put protein twice silly. haha jk Stop eating every 2-3 hours. That's why you're so hungry Bro. Srs. Cut it back to 3-4 feedings max.
Get the **** out of here with your misc Bb.com speak.

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sorry dood. I'm not a miscer though with the exception of getting them to help vote for my girlfriend to become a Colts cheerleader.

Eating every 2-3 hours is preventing you from getting full. If you eat less frequently and bigger meals you'll feel more full. You won't be having the constant insulin spikes from eating so frequently. Eating every 2-3 hours really serves no practical purpose IMO and is actually usually very inconvenient. I've done it both ways, and whenever I cut from now on I will go with an Intermittent Fasting type approach.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry dood. I'm not a miscer though with the exception of getting them to help vote for my girlfriend to become a Colts cheerleader. Eating every 2-3 hours is preventing you from getting full. If you eat less frequently and bigger meals you'll feel more full. You won't be having the constant insulin spikes from eating so frequently. Eating every 2-3 hours really serves no practical purpose IMO and is actually usually very inconvenient. I've done it both ways, and whenever I cut from now on I will go with an Intermittent Fasting type approach.
Yeah my buddies frequent that misc crap so it pisses me off when they talk like that in real life.

Alrght bigger meals, lll give it a go. I'll try to stick to 4 big meals

KrisL

KrisL

Awards
  • Established
It stops being stimmy for me after about 4 weeks. How long you been taking it without 1-2 week break?

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
I would take some gaba and theanine at night. ZMA would be a great idea as well. Running the body at 120% on ECA can cause a depletion of minerals and neurotransmitters. When you are done switch to L-tyrosine or NAcetyl Tyrosine if you are still dragging ass

BeyondLimits3

BeyondLimits3

Awards
Your carbs are way too low. Time for a weekly carb refeed.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
if you want to keep carbs low take a shot of MCTs right before you feel tired eachday. I suspect you are perhaps too low on calories... not actually the carbs.
a lot of times on a low carb diet when you tip the scales to far in the low cal direction it turns you into a zombie.
as was asked earlier how long you been on the EC?
another thing you could try.. switch out the mid day dose with a half serving of dexaprine or alphamine. the alpha yohimbine seems to enhance mood and energy and when combined with the other ingredients, create decent focus/clarity and kill hunger.. which in this case might be your ticket to having your cake and eating it too.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if you want to keep carbs low take a shot of MCTs right before you feel tired eachday. I suspect you are perhaps too low on calories... not actually the carbs. a lot of times on a low carb diet when you tip the scales to far in the low cal direction it turns you into a zombie. as was asked earlier how long you been on the EC? another thing you could try.. switch out the mid day dose with a half serving of dexaprine or alphamine. the alpha yohimbine seems to enhance mood and energy and when combined with the other ingredients, create decent focus/clarity and kill hunger.. which in this case might be your ticket to having your cake and eating it too.

I like that idea about switching it up . I've been on EC for 2.5 weeks now. Alright I'll toss in more mcts, they're pretty awesome. Thanks.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Experiencing the same issues as OP... This is my second time ever running EC. I started it June 1st and haven't noticed any real fat loss yet. Last time I ran it, I dropped fat literally daily after the 3rd or 4th day. I also was SO jacked up after a dose for like the first two weeks then the energy leveled out but was still VERY noticeable.... Nothing is different RE diet, training, sleep... Here is a list of what I am taking, and it is very similar to my last go with EC.

Original erase+anabeta+forskolin 100mg

versa1, c20, condense (use for 200mg C pre workout+25 mg E)

Beast sports 2shredded+200mg caff tabs+25mg E 4-5 hours later

Amentomax and forskolin with each EC dose

Agmatine

CL Reduction pm+ 500mg magnesium chelate (glycinate + lysinate) at bed.

Diesel stack and seeing next to no results.

Diet is moderate fat, low carb (with weekly refeed) and high protein.
40-50g fat daily, 150g carbs daily, 200g protein daily. I weigh 168-170.

Training is a 5 day split hitting chest And legs once and shoulders/arms/back twice... HIIT 2x a week and LISS post workout leg day. At least 1 whole day off from training for r&r sometimes two a week.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Experiencing the same issues as OP... This is my second time ever running EC. I started it June 1st and haven't noticed any real fat loss yet. Last time I ran it, I dropped fat literally daily after the 3rd or 4th day. I also was SO jacked up after a dose for like the first two weeks then the energy leveled out but was still VERY noticeable.... Nothing is different RE diet, training, sleep... Here is a list of what I am taking, and it is very similar to my last go with EC.

Original erase+anabeta+forskolin 100mg

versa1, c20, condense (use for 200mg C pre workout+25 mg E)

Beast sports 2shredded+200mg caff tabs+25mg E 4-5 hours later

Amentomax and forskolin with each EC dose

Agmatine

CL Reduction pm+ 500mg magnesium chelate (glycinate + lysinate) at bed.

Diesel stack and seeing next to no results.

Diet is moderate fat, low carb (with weekly refeed) and high protein.
40-50g fat daily, 150g carbs daily, 200g protein daily. I weigh 168-170.

Training is a 5 day split hitting chest And legs once and shoulders/arms/back twice... HIIT 2x a week and LISS post workout leg day. At least 1 whole day off from training for r&r sometimes two a week.

well i fixed it by fixing my diet/ carb intake, mainly my carb intake.