AEN Presurge formula: thoughts

A

amarula

Awards
Is it good. I know many will critique the dendobrium, but what about the rest of the formula? AEN was knowned to be reputable wasn't it?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
all i can say is ape is my favorite test booster, next to dermacrine of course, lol.....i just picked up 2 more ape at the sale price....even though i just got 1 in mail today!!!

aen has a very good reputation, imo....if presurge is as good quality as ape then it's top notch!!!

A

amarula

Awards
all i can say is ape is my favorite test booster, next to dermacrine of course, lol.....i just picked up 2 more ape at the sale price....even though i just got 1 in mail today!!!

aen has a very good reputation, imo....if presurge is as good quality as ape then it's top notch!!!
I've used the old presurge and liked it very much, but the formula has changed a bit so the reason to my question

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've used the old presurge and liked it very much, but the formula has changed a bit so the reason to my question
didn't the old formula contain glycocarn?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes, big pumps...
glycocarn is one of the main ingredients in ape, if new presurge still had glycocarn i would pick 1 up just for that....damn, love me some ape!!!

J

Jakey

Awards
I got sent an old version (presurge unleashed - no DMAA or alpha-y, though) and was pretty impressed, it actively made a difference with my workouts, more strength and more reps, etc. The taste gets on your nerves after a while and it's lumpy as ****, but still.

Wouldn't say the energy /focus lasts too long either (enough to finish a workout though).

TeamMetal.

TeamMetal.

Awards
Its average at best. Decent stim kick at 2 scoops.