Logey1111

Logey1111

Awards
My stats
32yrs old
207lbs
20%bf

My current training split is this:

Fasted cardio 2 days a weeks (weekend mornings)
30 minutes of slow steady cardio post workout on all other training days except leg day.
I lift sometimes 7 days a week focusing on a single muscle group per day usually lasts 45 minutes to an hour. I take a day off when I feel sluggish or too sore.

I'm looking to drop some serious bf while maintaining muscle. My diet consists of
200-250 carbs
250 protein
50-75 fat (I have chronic pancreatitis) fat makes the symptoms worse.

I've lost 20lbs in the past 2 months and have maintained my strength but progress is slowing. I was considering running the forskolin at 75mg per day with 2 norcodrene and 2 scoops of alphamine. Would I benefit from erase pro or anabeta elite? Also, how long could I run something like this?

Thanks for any input.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Cardio up to 6 days a week?

Logey1111

Logey1111

Awards
Too much? I wouldn't exactly call it cardio. I walk on the treadmill for a half hour at 2mph. I was just trying to help create more of a calorie deficit.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey man great progress so far!

First, I would say that things will obviously slow down with fat loss as you have less to lose. This isn't necessarily bad and it is probably more advantageous to take a slow approach as well.

With that said I think the biggest thing for now would be to look into optimizing your training program. It may seem counter-intuitive, but you may need to lower the days you are training (and doing cardio) and look into more of a upper/lower or full body routine as opposed to a typical split hitting each muscle group once per week. I'd suggest posting in the training forum for some advice as there are some guys in there who offer easy to find and helpful info.

Considering this is the supplement forum and you asked for advice on that front I will still address some of that. I would definitely not jump straight into 2 servings of each Norcodrene and Alphamine a day. If you do choose to add some products to your cut picking one of those and following the label instructions + 50-100mg of Forskolin-95 per day would be a very solid (and effective) choice. I'd start there and only look to add more later if you really feel the need, as Alphamine or Norcodrene + Forskolin is already a very potent at facilitating fat loss.

If you have any specific questions about anything else I'd be happy to answer them here or you can PM me if you want more training, supplement, etc. help and I'd be glad to help out. :)

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
stair step, high intensity, eca, and lower carbs slightly.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I love me some alphamine and forsk95 for truly amazing fatloss.
you will be plenty happy with the results of that combo to start as bolt mentioned.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 17
Supplements 9
Supplements 34
Supplements 13
Anabolics 10