Dendrobium: in craze / det aftermath, actual benefits?

1. Dendrobium: in craze / det aftermath, actual benefits?

Back in 2012 people believed:

a ) The world was going to end
    b ) Dendrobium was the new 'in' stimulant.

Companies threw it into their supplements, and like a clueless sheep I bought into it and purchased products which I was under the impression would give the same energizing / mood enhancing / euphoric effects as craze and my one true love, OG detonate.

However since the claims have since been .. well.. debunked on those 2 players due to certain oethr goodies being added, and the fact that I've not felt anywhere near the effects of those 2 in any other dendrobium products, is there actually ANY benefit to incluing it? I notice ANS Ritual features it but is listed as an antioxident rather than any other supplements which claim mood enhancing / energy etc.

Name:  si0leh02.nqw.jpg
Views: 338
Size:  128.6 KB

So what's the general consensus?

2. Quote Originally Posted by Cheranine View Post
    Back in 2012 I was a clueless sheep
    it's now 2014, and you can be a lion
    •   

3. Used Dendrobium as a standalone (I believe primaforce), felt nothing. Noticed nothing

4. That's interesting info you attached.

All other companies threw it in as label dressing back in 2012-13.

Their reason for adding would have been the craze factor.

5. Having extensively researched dendrobium myself, I can tell you that the chart is not backed by a shred of actual evidence. It may as well just be an advertisement
    •   

6. coops gonna laugh..
    but that **** made my vision good enough not to wear contacts for like the last couple yrs.. its starting to get bad again tho... havnt used it since the first time..
    but I often wonder if my sight would be better if I would have continued to use it.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

7. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    coops gonna laugh..
    but that **** made my vision good enough not to wear contacts for like the last couple yrs.. its starting to get bad again tho... havnt used it since the first time..
    but I often wonder if my sight would be better if I would have continued to use it.
    I'm not gonna laugh. One effect it legitimately can have is altering vision. But the other stuff listed in that chart is a joke

8. Figured. Thanks team!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Slight change in Craze formula?
    By cybercrombie in forum Driven Sports
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-30-2012, 12:51 PM
  2. Slight change in Craze formula?
    By cybercrombie in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 03-30-2012, 12:50 PM
  3. Health benefits of wine found in grape juice