PES shift and PES norcodrene

dbernardo3

dbernardo3

Awards
I just picked up these two products and I'm wondering anyone's feedback on them and how to take them. I am also takin an eca stack along with cardio burn by muscle sport international. Thank you.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Threads all over about the two. Norcodrene is relatively new but the feedback is positive across the board. I personally used Norcodrene and ate like a complete fat ass for the entire third week I was on it. Still weighed in 2lbs lighter. Shift is older but was liked back when it was out. Google and use the search function.

dbernardo3

dbernardo3

Awards
Threads all over about the two. Norcodrene is relatively new but the feedback is positive across the board. I personally used Norcodrene and ate like a complete fat ass for the entire third week I was on it. Still weighed in 2lbs lighter. Shift is older but was liked back when it was out. Google and use the search function.
I'm saying how should I take them throughout the day. Sorry for not being clear enough. And also wondering the difference between shift and alpha t2 because my local store didn't have it anymore and said shift was similar. Thanks.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm saying how should I take them throughout the day. Sorry for not being clear enough. And also wondering the difference between shift and alpha t2 because my local store didn't have it anymore and said shift was similar. Thanks.
Unless there is a new version shift out, 3-4 caps a day is usually how its dosed. At 4 caps most people dose 2 upon waking, 1 mid day and 1 before bed. 3 a day just means you dnt dose before bed. Although shift is similiar to alpha t2 (both thyroid supps) alpha t2 is superior in every way.

Norcodrene is a stimulant based thermo but it has many more properties than that. Check the PES sub section for the write up on Norcodrene

dbernardo3

dbernardo3

Awards
Unless there is a new version shift out, 3-4 caps a day is usually how its dosed. At 4 caps most people dose 2 upon waking, 1 mid day and 1 before bed. 3 a day just means you dnt dose before bed. Although shift is similiar to alpha t2 (both thyroid supps) alpha t2 is superior in every way. Norcodrene is a stimulant based thermo but it has many more properties than that. Check the PES sub section for the write up on Norcodrene
Shift label is the 3,3'-diiiodo-l-thyronine for 2 caps at 300mcg. How is alpha that much more effective though?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Shift label is the 3,3'-diiiodo-l-thyronine for 2 caps at 300mcg. How is alpha that much more effective though?
TBH Shift isn't something I am a fan of anymore, supplementing with 3'3 isn't as effective as it was once hyped to be.

AT2 has study-backed, proven ingredients which have been shown effective to help with fat loss especially over extended periods of use.

The write-ups say it a lot better than I can, check it out and look at some logs here on AM.

dbernardo3

dbernardo3

Awards
TBH Shift isn't something I am a fan of anymore, supplementing with 3'3 isn't as effective as it was once hyped to be. AT2 has study-backed, proven ingredients which have been shown effective to help with fat loss especially over extended periods of use. The write-ups say it a lot better than I can, check it out and look at some logs here on AM.
Will shift still help or should I just wait until I can get my hands on alpha t2 again? Or anything else similar

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just picked up these two products and I'm wondering anyone's feedback on them and how to take them. I am also takin an eca stack along with cardio burn by muscle sport international. Thank you.
I wouldn't combine Norcodrene with ECA Stack or Cardio Burn (assuming that has stims).

As far as Shift, I know some have enjoyed its use, but I am not really a fan of that ingredient. We actually are in the process of making a new version of Shift (no idea when though so it may not even be close) to find something more effective. The original Alpha T2 had the same ingredient as shift + some other ingredients, but again I feel the newest AlphaT2 is a better overall formulation. :)

dbernardo3

dbernardo3

Awards
I wouldn't combine Norcodrene with ECA Stack or Cardio Burn (assuming that has stims). As far as Shift, I know some have enjoyed its use, but I am not really a fan of that ingredient. We actually are in the process of making a new version of Shift (no idea when though so it may not even be close) to find something more effective. The original Alpha T2 had the same ingredient as shift + some other ingredients, but again I feel the newest AlphaT2 is a better overall formulation. :)
Soo how would you change up my stack then? I'm using shift 2-3x daily , eca capsule in the morning, cardio burn as a pre workout in the morning, and the norco pm

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will shift still help or should I just wait until I can get my hands on alpha t2 again? Or anything else similar
Shift may or may not help, it probably won't hurt anything. If you've bought it honestly I would probably use it (don't know what else you could do as not many people want that for sale/trade, but you could look). That said I ran 3 bottles of Shift when it was out early and did not notice a thing from any of them. Those ingredients as others have said weren't quite as good as everyone originally hoped.