What's your goal?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'm on anabeta elite/erase pro since 2 weeks , works quite good , a little bit leaner , but for the price i don't know..
At those prices for a reason.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If your goal is leaning out or recomp, Alphamax n norcodrene would be the better choice IMO. You'll get the strong leaning effects from Arimistane and 95% Forskolin, as well as increased muscle retention from those ingredients as well as Divanill, Ldopa and D3.

Norcodrene is an awesome fat burner that has been getting great reviews and feedback. This combo would be awesome.

Billd82

Billd82

Banned
Awards
Trying to lean up for cancun trip..already have the norcodrene...been running xgels for about 2 weeks...good strength increase...once they are done ill do the alphamax/Norcodrene for a month before vaca and hopefully lean out a little.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Trying to lean up for cancun trip..already have the norcodrene...been running xgels for about 2 weeks...good strength increase...once they are done ill do the alphamax/Norcodrene for a month before vaca and hopefully lean out a little.
Yes you will def lean down a bit more no doubt as long as your diets on point

Keep me updated as I would be very interested in your results with this stack!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alphamax and Norco with some added forsk 95 (25-50mg)

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
for them to makde monney maybe
Generally, when using ingredients for the first time ever in the industry, prices are higher because our supplier has never synthesized anything like this before. It's not available to the mass market of companies. Higher costs of production, plus licensing of ingredients like forslean = higher prices for everyone. But it's how working, quality-guarranteed products are made and the industry moves forward with the latest and greatest

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm taking alphamax and stacking it with alphamine to really lean out before a vacation as well! Alphamax really shines here as it allows you to keep strength up while leaning out. So to stack it with Norcodrene would really be beneficial as well! Keep us in the loop man.

D

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
I currently started norcodrene and I am also starting Alphamine and I got to say they suppress my hunger so norcodrene does wonders I feel its effects right away. I am going to try and lean out for summer then when I finish these I will start x gels and ep.