Dermacrine question

M

MVatty

Awards
Is it ok to use dermacrine right after pct or should I wait longer?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Id wait..

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would recommend waiting as well.

The possibility for suppression with dermacrine is minimal, but there is still a possibility so I think it would be best to give your body some time to normalize first.

M

MVatty

Awards
Thanks for the advice, a lot of conflicting info. I'll probably wait another month. Did a pretty light cycle in January and seem to be recovering fine with a SERM and some otc goodies.

Still missing that great feeling from being 'on' and motivation is a little lacking. Thought dermacrine might help. Never tried it yet but heard good things.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the advice, a lot of conflicting info. I'll probably wait another month. Did a pretty light cycle in January and seem to be recovering fine with a SERM and some otc goodies.

Still missing that great feeling from being 'on' and motivation is a little lacking. Thought dermacrine might help. Never tried it yet but heard good things.
What conflicting info?

M

MVatty

Awards
I've read of a lot of people actually using it in pct which I don't think makes much sense. Then I've read people using it as a bridge in between other prohormone or steroid cycles. That's the part I was interested in finding out about.

I'm going to follow your guys advice though, thanks.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I've read of a lot of people actually using it in pct which I don't think makes much sense. Then I've read people using it as a bridge in between other prohormone or steroid cycles. That's the part I was interested in finding out about.

I'm going to follow your guys advice though, thanks.
Using it during pct is idiotic and a waste of time

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Using it during pct is idiotic and a waste of time
Agreed. OP, derm is a great product and can be stacked with a number of other products but it's always good to let your body "recover" from other supplements.