Dermacrine question

  1. Dermacrine question


    Is it ok to use dermacrine right after pct or should I wait longer?


  2. Id wait..
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com
    •   
       


  3. I would recommend waiting as well.


    The possibility for suppression with dermacrine is minimal, but there is still a possibility so I think it would be best to give your body some time to normalize first.

  4. I would definitely wait
    Performance Labs Product Specialist


  5. Thanks for the advice, a lot of conflicting info. I'll probably wait another month. Did a pretty light cycle in January and seem to be recovering fine with a SERM and some otc goodies.

    Still missing that great feeling from being 'on' and motivation is a little lacking. Thought dermacrine might help. Never tried it yet but heard good things.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by MVatty View Post
    Thanks for the advice, a lot of conflicting info. I'll probably wait another month. Did a pretty light cycle in January and seem to be recovering fine with a SERM and some otc goodies.

    Still missing that great feeling from being 'on' and motivation is a little lacking. Thought dermacrine might help. Never tried it yet but heard good things.
    What conflicting info?
    Performance Labs Product Specialist


  7. I've read of a lot of people actually using it in pct which I don't think makes much sense. Then I've read people using it as a bridge in between other prohormone or steroid cycles. That's the part I was interested in finding out about.

    I'm going to follow your guys advice though, thanks.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by MVatty View Post
    I've read of a lot of people actually using it in pct which I don't think makes much sense. Then I've read people using it as a bridge in between other prohormone or steroid cycles. That's the part I was interested in finding out about.

    I'm going to follow your guys advice though, thanks.
    Using it during pct is idiotic and a waste of time
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post

    Using it during pct is idiotic and a waste of time
    Agreed. OP, derm is a great product and can be stacked with a number of other products but it's always good to let your body "recover" from other supplements.
    Performance Labs Product Specialist

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Dermacrine Questions
    By amtnz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-23-2010, 05:36 PM
Log in
Log in