Norcodrene, at2, aav2

  1. Norcodrene, at2, aav2


    I've Been on this stack awhile and my job is starting drug testing at random. Is there any worry of testing positive while on these?

  2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Drug testing for what?


    Highly unlikely. Nothing illegal in them.
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Orbit Nutrition Representative; Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off at Orbit
    AnabolicMinds helper-outer-dude

  3. Not sure what panel. They show up at random sites and take a urine and hair sample from everyone.
    •   
       

  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Mellow33 View Post
    Not sure what panel. They show up at random sites and take a urine and hair sample from everyone.
    Should be fine.

    If it was an athletic association testing for specifics some supplements could be an issue but again nothing illegal in these.
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Orbit Nutrition Representative; Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off at Orbit
    AnabolicMinds helper-outer-dude

  5. Agreed. Nothing on there that should show up at all
    *strong supplement shop rep*

    Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

  6. What is the job? 99% of the time no, you don't have to worry because they want to see if you're using illegal drugs. If you're a professional athlete, you have to be more careful as they have different restrictions.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    What is the job? 99% of the time no, you don't have to worry because they want to see if you're using illegal drugs. If you're a professional athlete, you have to be more careful as they have different restrictions.
    It's a rig job but they're very strict on everything

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Mellow33 View Post
    It's a rig job but they're very strict on everything
    Then you're fine. How is that stack working for you?
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    Then you're fine. How is that stack working for you?
    Haven't lost a single pound but I'm looking leaner and better everyday!

  10. Why go for weight loss when you can recomp?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Why go for weight loss when you can recomp?
    Tryin to shred up a little before I become a whale strength training LOL

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Mellow33 View Post
    Haven't lost a single pound but I'm looking leaner and better everyday!
    Makes sense in many ways. This stack REALLY should target stubborn fat in the belly and such, while bringing out other areas of your body LBM-wise
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Mellow33 View Post
    I've Been on this stack awhile and my job is starting drug testing at random. Is there any worry of testing positive while on these?
    You'll be fine on The drug testing part. They wouldn't test for that anyway.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Mellow33 View Post

    Haven't lost a single pound but I'm looking leaner and better everyday!
    Awesome to here. You going to post before and afters? Or a review if that stack?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

    Makes sense in many ways. This stack REALLY should target stubborn fat in the belly and such, while bringing out other areas of your body LBM-wise
    That is very good to hear because you've described exactly my existing struggle.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The best cutting stack alphamine+at2+aav2
    By XIXOX in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-07-2013, 11:48 PM
  2. AT2/Jack3d Stack ~ Get Jack3d for $10!
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-30-2010, 06:29 PM
  3. stacking with at2
    By GIJane1928 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-10-2010, 12:16 PM
Log in
Log in