Ara question

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
So ive been dosing 1g xfactor pwo with 1.5 scoops focus xt until my accelerant arrives. I definitely felt different from the first dose and after the 3rd dose last night I feel achy and muscle tightness, I also feel completely euphoric and alot stronger than normal. Theres not any soreness but more of a constant "back pump" feeling.... has anyone felt this way so soon into an ara cycle?

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
So ive been dosing 1g xfactor pwo with 1.5 scoops focus xt until my accelerant arrives. I definitely felt different from the first dose and after the 3rd dose last night I feel achy and muscle tightness, I also feel completely euphoric and alot stronger than normal. Theres not any soreness but more of a constant "back pump" feeling.... has anyone felt this way so soon into an ara cycle?
Just lets you know its working bruh!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I noticed effects within 4-5 days of using. I cut it short at a week though, but the effects were there.

-I don't mean to make ArA sound bad by saying I cut it short at a week, either. It just didn't do well for my chronic imflammation-

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I noticed effects within 4-5 days of using. I cut it short at a week though, but the effects were there.

-I don't mean to make ArA sound bad by saying I cut it short at a week, either. It just didn't do well for my chronic imflammation-
Makes sense. What are you doing to combat your chronic inflammation?

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Makes sense. What are you doing to combat your chronic inflammation?
Along with daily mobility drills and self MFR to correct the issue in the first place:

Bulk Cissus (When Cissus XT or SuperCissus aren't on sale), Joint Force with Saran Wrap, Glucosamine via OT and have a couple bottles of Antaeus Labs Achilies I got from the New Years sale on NP. It sounds like a lot. I guess it is. It was all on sale so I stocked up lol

I'm really jealous of those that can take ArA. It seems like such an awesome supplement with from what I have seen, 100% positive reviews. I intend to take it whenever my issues clear up. Like Tech here, already noticing results.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I was basically referencing the "tightness" and achy feeling.... im going to see what gms does with it

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

Any supplement that hinders training is off my books instantly. Plenty of others out there to choose from :D

That being said, Xgels has been one of my favourite supplements to date. But the pathways in which it works also cause some issues for some people which is a shame

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That god ARA does not make any of my injuries worse!

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I was basically referencing the "tightness" and achy feeling.... im going to see what gms does with it
Sounds like a weird issue... I don't think GMS will alleviate it at all.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Sounds like a weird issue... I don't think GMS will alleviate it at all.
Its gone now, I meant gms to enhance ara, not to combat the symptoms I was feeling

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Its gone now, I meant gms to enhance ara, not to combat the symptoms I was feeling
Oh, haha gotcha. Makes more sense now. Seems it may have been unrelated to the ArA then.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive done it with gms and without. havent noticed a difference

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
I notice the effects more when taking it without GMS. I suppose everyone is different.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
I too haven't noticed a difference when supplementing GMS with ArA. However, I will continue to take it.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I too haven't noticed a difference when supplementing GMS with ArA. However, I will continue to take it.
hmmm...interesting, before i bought my ara the little bit of looking around i did ppl seemed to preach gms with ara...oh well i'm going to use hemavol with it regardless, can't hurt

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
hmmm...interesting, before i bought my ara the little bit of looking around i did ppl seemed to preach gms with ara...oh well i'm going to use hemavol with it regardless, can't hurt
Yeah, it wouldn't hurt. It's been awhile since I use hemavol. Can't remember if I like it or not but I will buy it again since I would like to use a non-stim pre workout supplement in the not so distant future.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, it wouldn't hurt. It's been awhile since I use hemavol. Can't remember if I like it or not but I will buy it again since I would like to use a non-stim pre workout supplement in the not so distant future.
ppl love hemavol for the crazy pumps it gives inside the gym....i usually combine it with a stimulant but it should work well for when your cycling off stimulants

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
ppl love hemavol for the crazy pumps it gives inside the gym....i usually combine it with a stimulant but it should work well for when your cycling off stimulants
Yeah, if my memory serves me right, I think I responded well to it but will definitely give it another go at some point.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't get me wrong, if you have something like gms go ahead and use it. I just wouldn't spend money with info I have right now on it. But I would buy hemavol for the non stim pre workout

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Don't get me wrong, if you have something like gms go ahead and use it. I just wouldn't spend money with info I have right now on it. But I would buy hemavol for the non stim pre workout
And what might that info be on GMS? Please, do tell. LOL!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Use taurine to combat lower back pumps.