Pes norcodrene after 8 weeks of Alphamine?

Roc18

Awards
Hopefully not an obvious "No" but I've been on Alphamine for about 8 weeks and it's been great especially as I follow IF during the day. I am almost finished with my second tub and currently also on OG ABE and AD3 PCT. I did pick up one bottle of Alpha T2 and Norcodrene and I am debating on whether I should wait for 4 weeks to take Norcodrene or would it be overkill to jump I to it right after I finish my second tub of Alphamine? Alternatively, could I take the alpha t2 during the 4 weeks "off" and then take Norcodrene?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
There shouldn't be any real issue with starting it now but to get the most from the supplements a break would be advised as their is definite ingredient overlap here.

Is Alphamine still effecting you fully or have you built a tolerance yet? If a tolerance has developed I would recommend a break for 4 weeks first. If you are really keen on supplementing for your cut you could try a non-stimulant burner without the Yohimbe. Burn 24 for example.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Hopefully not an obvious "No" but I've been on Alphamine for about 8 weeks and it's been great especially as I follow IF during the day. I am almost finished with my second tub and currently also on OG ABE and AD3 PCT. I did pick up one bottle of Alpha T2 and Norcodrene and I am debating on whether I should wait for 4 weeks to take Norcodrene or would it be overkill to jump I to it right after I finish my second tub of Alphamine? Alternatively, could I take the alpha t2 during the 4 weeks "off" and then take Norcodrene?
Take a 4 week break. No dont take AT2 on the 4wk break. A bunch of people worry about the stimulants, but its the Y that you need the break. So if you took alphamine for 8 weeks then AT2 for 4, then started norco that would be 20 weeks on Y, which would be way overdoing it.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd take 4 weeks off then hop into Norcodrene + AlphaT2.

I know 4 weeks probably seems like forever (that is how I always feel haha). :(

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd take 4 weeks off then hop into Norcodrene + AlphaT2. I know 4 weeks probably seems like forever (that is how I always feel haha). :(
Second this.

Roc18

Awards
Sounds good, thank you guys! I'll stick to coffee for 4 weeks then :)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I'd take 4 weeks off then hop into Norcodrene + AlphaT2.

I know 4 weeks probably seems like forever (that is how I always feel haha). :(
Bolt hit it on the head. We recommend a 4 week break.

xLGx

Awards
I personally wouldn't worry about cycling unless you want to FEEL the effect of your stimulants as you are probably tolerant. But if you're only concerned with fat loss at this point, the lipolysis mechanisms will still work.