Pes norcodrene after 8 weeks of Alphamine? - AnabolicMinds.com

Pes norcodrene after 8 weeks of Alphamine?

1. New Member

Question Pes norcodrene after 8 weeks of Alphamine?

Hopefully not an obvious "No" but I've been on Alphamine for about 8 weeks and it's been great especially as I follow IF during the day. I am almost finished with my second tub and currently also on OG ABE and AD3 PCT. I did pick up one bottle of Alpha T2 and Norcodrene and I am debating on whether I should wait for 4 weeks to take Norcodrene or would it be overkill to jump I to it right after I finish my second tub of Alphamine? Alternatively, could I take the alpha t2 during the 4 weeks "off" and then take Norcodrene?

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

There shouldn't be any real issue with starting it now but to get the most from the supplements a break would be advised as their is definite ingredient overlap here.

Is Alphamine still effecting you fully or have you built a tolerance yet? If a tolerance has developed I would recommend a break for 4 weeks first. If you are really keen on supplementing for your cut you could try a non-stimulant burner without the Yohimbe. Burn 24 for example.
    Athletix Representative
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Roc18 View Post
    Hopefully not an obvious "No" but I've been on Alphamine for about 8 weeks and it's been great especially as I follow IF during the day. I am almost finished with my second tub and currently also on OG ABE and AD3 PCT. I did pick up one bottle of Alpha T2 and Norcodrene and I am debating on whether I should wait for 4 weeks to take Norcodrene or would it be overkill to jump I to it right after I finish my second tub of Alphamine? Alternatively, could I take the alpha t2 during the 4 weeks "off" and then take Norcodrene?
    Take a 4 week break. No dont take AT2 on the 4wk break. A bunch of people worry about the stimulants, but its the Y that you need the break. So if you took alphamine for 8 weeks then AT2 for 4, then started norco that would be 20 weeks on Y, which would be way overdoing it.
    Body Performance Solutions (BPS) Representative
    •   

4. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'd take 4 weeks off then hop into Norcodrene + AlphaT2.

I know 4 weeks probably seems like forever (that is how I always feel haha).
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  5. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    I'd take 4 weeks off then hop into Norcodrene + AlphaT2. I know 4 weeks probably seems like forever (that is how I always feel haha).
    Second this.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  6. New Member

Sounds good, thank you guys! I'll stick to coffee for 4 weeks then
  7. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    I'd take 4 weeks off then hop into Norcodrene + AlphaT2.

I know 4 weeks probably seems like forever (that is how I always feel haha).
    Bolt hit it on the head. We recommend a 4 week break.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

I personally wouldn't worry about cycling unless you want to FEEL the effect of your stimulants as you are probably tolerant. But if you're only concerned with fat loss at this point, the lipolysis mechanisms will still work.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. After 8 weeks of Alphamine & Erase Pro....
    By goberzerk in forum PES
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-08-2013, 08:07 PM
  2. PCT advise needed after 4 weeks of 11-oxo
    By InkPad in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-07-2009, 11:25 AM
  3. Fareston dosage after 4 weeks of havoc
    By spshond in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-30-2008, 05:56 AM
  4. Face Bloat STILL after 3 weeks of pct!
    By Eagleman003 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-21-2007, 09:24 AM
  5. 1-test cyp after 12 weeks of tren ace
    By blankstare in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-03-2004, 12:42 AM