SNS Cissus XT (Joint Stack)

sina

Banned
Awards
Why is this product always low on stock? JointHelp is also out of stock. As well as Achilles Tendon. Anywhere else to buy them.

I am having joint issues I am thinking of this to help out

6-9g EPA/DHA
SNS Cissus XT 5% Keto. 3000-4000mg
Achilles (4 caps) @ 1000mg Cissus Q.

If I can find Joint-Spray I'll get that. Other than this I was wondering what would you all add. I am reading about Curcumin and Ginger being helpful with inflammation.

cjwav34

Awards
You could always opt for bulk cissus and cap it yourself.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Why is this product always low on stock? JointHelp is also out of stock. As well as Achilles Tendon. Anywhere else to buy them.

I am having joint issues I am thinking of this to help out

6-9g EPA/DHA
SNS Cissus XT 5% Keto. 3000-4000mg
Achilles (4 caps) @ 1000mg Cissus Q.

If I can find Joint-Spray I'll get that. Other than this I was wondering what would you all add. I am reading about Curcumin and Ginger being helpful with inflammation.
It's popular :)

Many people have sore joints so they stock up big on Cissus. If you shop around, you might find some in stock though

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It's popular :)

Many people have sore joints so they stock up big on Cissus. If you shop around, you might find some in stock though
This. I believe other retailers still have it in stock.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
What else do you stack it with?
I run it solo. My joints are fine for now so I have no need to use more then Cissus XT.

boogyman

Awards
I use the huge bulk tub Nutraplanet sells. Its cheap and lasts a while. I mix it in a waterbottle with a big swallow of water and down it in a gulp. First few times it was foul...but now the taste is no big deal.