EC stack

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quick question. So I want to dose my ec morning and pre workout (unless I workout in the morning then I'll dose 6-8 hours later)

25mg bronkaid/ephedrine
200 Mgs caffeine

I only want to do it 2x a day

Is cycling ec every 2 weeks a good idea? 14 on 7 off? Does that make sense or should I not cycle it?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
No real need to cycle it, it has been shown to be safe for long durations but to reset tolerance I would take breaks as needed

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No real need to cycle it, it has been shown to be safe for long durations but to reset tolerance I would take breaks as needed
Mkay, thanks brotha! I'll just listen to my body as well

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mkay, thanks brotha! I'll just listen to my body as well
Yeah. I wouldn't cycle personally but it depends on goals etc. I do the sane though with 2x a day. 3x is too much for me

iboj007

iboj007

Awards
The important thing is that once you start to feel tolerance to it, DO NOT up the dosage. It's still working the same albeit without so much stimulation.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The important thing is that once you start to feel tolerance to it, DO NOT up the dosage. It's still working the same albeit without so much stimulation.
For sure man. I don't plan on going above 50mgs of ephedrine a day. (25mg x2) I like my heart to keep beating lol.

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
3x a day and I don't feel anything.
I think my bronkaid is broken.
Lol