Stacking AP and Agmatine

Spudpunx

Spudpunx

Awards
Does anyone know a proper protocol for stacking Anabolic Pump and agmatine? I take AP with breakfast and work out about an hour after I eat. Would it be overkill to take my agmatine dose with the meal? Should I wait longer and take the agmatine 30 min pre-workout? Or does it really even matter? Thanks for your help.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Take the Agmatine with your AP. Or you can dose it pre-workout or pre-bed.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does anyone know a proper protocol for stacking Anabolic Pump and agmatine? I take AP with breakfast and work out about an hour after I eat. Would it be overkill to take my agmatine dose with the meal? Should I wait longer and take the agmatine 30 min pre-workout? Or does it really even matter? Thanks for your help.
Hey Spudpunx. As mentioned, there are multiple ways that you could use your USPlabs AP ™ and agmatine. I'd definitely keep the AP prior to breakfast (15-20mins) and the agmatine could be used before the meal as well or closer to your workout. AP should be effective on its own, but the agmatine should work well with it. Considering the timing of your pre-workout meal, the agmatine (and AP) may still help with "pumps" during your workout either way. Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Spudpunx

Spudpunx

Awards
Thanks everyone. So if I am taking 1g (2 caps) of agmatine should I take it all at once? Or 1 with the meal and 1 30 minutes before workout? If there are any other suggestions I would love to hear them.

Also, I need to clarify that I start getting ready for my workout an hour after I eat. So I'm not actually in the gym til about 1hr 30min after breakfast.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks everyone. So if I am taking 1g (2 caps) of agmatine should I take it all at once? Or 1 with the meal and 1 30 minutes before workout? If there are any other suggestions I would love to hear them. Also, I need to clarify that I start getting ready for my workout an hour after I eat. So I'm not actually in the gym til about 1hr 30min after breakfast.
Does your pre-workout have of Agmatine?

Spudpunx

Spudpunx

Awards
No I only take caffeine. That is why I bought the agmatine.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks everyone. So if I am taking 1g (2 caps) of agmatine should I take it all at once? Or 1 with the meal and 1 30 minutes before workout? If there are any other suggestions I would love to hear them. Also, I need to clarify that I start getting ready for my workout an hour after I eat. So I'm not actually in the gym til about 1hr 30min after breakfast.
Try both protocols.

I'd personally do the 2 caps Agmatine with my AP, the increased GDA response should be solid with that combo. Providing solid pumps. Another option is to split the doses of agmatine up with 1 pre and 1 30min before

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Thanks everyone. So if I am taking 1g (2 caps) of agmatine should I take it all at once? Or 1 with the meal and 1 30 minutes before workout? If there are any other suggestions I would love to hear them.

Also, I need to clarify that I start getting ready for my workout an hour after I eat. So I'm not actually in the gym til about 1hr 30min after breakfast.
Experiment, but in your case, I would dose AP before breakfast and then 1-2g Agmatine 15 minutes pre-workout (save the agmatine for pre-workout. However, dosing a GDA with Agmatine works very well - save this for your second AP dose of the day. Pre-bed GDA and or Agmatine works very well too. Experiment.