Need help picking a supplement. Opinions welcomed

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So right now I'm trying to add some mass for the summer while staying as lean as I can in the process. Once summer gets here I'll most likely try to maintain my mass while leaning up and fine tuning.

Currently I'm taking Erase and DopaDex as well as my other staples (multi-vitamin, fish oil, vit D, green tea extract, Co Q-10, CLA + ALA, ginseng, and a few other things).

I'm a little over a week into my Erase cycle. As of right now I'm not sure if I'll run it for 4 weeks or 8 weeks.

I need help thinking of something to get to help me reach my current goal of adding mass. I was thinking about getting some X-Factor (never tried ArA). Not for sure yet...

Any suggestions? Whatever I get will be getting stacked with Erase and DopaDex. Also, I'm not interested in any pre-workout supplements.

Thanks for any replies :)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
The standard replies will soon begin: ARA or Anabeta, both recommended every time this is asked and that's really a sign that they are good options as many have had good results with either/both

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The standard replies will soon begin: ARA or Anabeta, both recommended every time this is asked and that's really a sign that they are good options as many have had good results with either/both
Ummmm....

ArA and Anabeta for real lol

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You know, ArA or AnaBeta would be a great choice here.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tributest and NoXplode for the trifecta of mass.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Ara and AnaBeta ;)

For real though, I just ran Xgels + Endosurge Turbo and had great results. But nothing beats food :D

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ara and AnaBeta ;)

For real though, I just ran Xgels + Endosurge Turbo and had great results. But nothing beats food :D
I also ran that with Anabeta included and it was amazing

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm just going to hold off for a while and save my money. I will probably try ArA next.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will trade you 36 Fizogen Belts for one bear. I will throw in a 2% off coupon from GNC for your standing 69 avatar.
Make it 32 belts and one The Strap and you have a deal, son.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There was a belt and a strap? lol
Dude really? I don't appreciate your tone, were you born under a rock or something? The Strap is the best quantum polarized sports pendant ever made. EVER.

Jesus ****, noobs these days.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ArA, Anabeta Elite, and Endosurge Turbo (you can thank me later)

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If only I had the extra money, brother. I would love to throw an AI on top of that.
Just eat a box of white button mushrooms every day, emiliozapata-style. Strong AI there.