motivation supps

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
anyone have probs with motivation these days? did some lab work and my dopamine levels are on the low side..anyone take supps for dopamine or motivation in general

P

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
What are you lacking motivation for? Work, school, exercise, all of the above?

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Try 3g ALCAR + 12g fish oil a day spread evenly, along with some added magnesium.

1g - 4g fish oils
1g - 4g fish oils
1g - 4g fish oils

maybe add in some vit b6 + Synthetic Sups Dopadex or SNS Inhibit P.
get more sleep, + eat more whole foods + greens that contain b vits + magnesium

cdp citicoline + coq10 is good to.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
anyone have probs with motivation these days? did some lab work and my dopamine levels are on the low side..anyone take supps for dopamine or motivation in general
IGF-2 does me wonders.

Also, taking a week or 2 completely off from training does the body some good. I was in your position a month ago and took a little over a week off and came back rockin it.

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Natural testosterone boosters work well for improving mood.

Try Erase + EndoSurge

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Natural testosterone boosters work well for improving mood.

Try Erase + EndoSurge
2 great products. I've never stacked em before though. Too much estro control kills my libido and mood. That's just me though

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What are you lacking motivation for? Work, school, exercise, all of the above?
all of the above.. i have low dopamine levels.. low normal.. thats the only thing i can pin point.. all other test are good to go

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
2 great products. I've never stacked em before though. Too much estro control kills my libido and mood. That's just me though
That stack is the only thing that ever actually improved my libido noticeably. I'm taking the new Erase and DopaDex with no real change in libido thus far, which leads me to believe it mostly had to do with the nettle extract in EndoSurge.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That stack is the only thing that ever actually improved my libido noticeably. I'm taking the new Erase and DopaDex with no real change in libido thus far, which leads me to believe it mostly had to do with the nettle extract in EndoSurge.
Really? I logged it on here and gained 5 pounds in 4 weeks of AB, ArA, and endosurge

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Try 3g ALCAR + 12g fish oil a day spread evenly, along with some added magnesium.

1g - 4g fish oils
1g - 4g fish oils
1g - 4g fish oils

maybe add in some vit b6 + Synthetic Sups Dopadex or SNS Inhibit P.
get more sleep, + eat more whole foods + greens that contain b vits + magnesium

cdp citicoline + coq10 is good to.
Alcar and focus xt

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I'd go with IGF-2 as well. My favourite supplement ever! love the stuff!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if you've had lab work done you may want to take care of that first and foremost

but in terms of gym motivation, i love conquer, it gives a slight adrenaline feeling that really gets me amp'd to push the weights and train hard every time

U

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if you've had lab work done you may want to take care of that first and foremost

but in terms of gym motivation, i love conquer, it gives a slight adrenaline feeling that really gets me amp'd to push the weights and train hard every time
can you bare the taste?i couldnt...

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
can you bare the taste?i couldnt...
yeah i really enjoyed the raspberry lemonade flavor, don't see any problems with it at all

if you can't handle conquer, i'm guessing a lot of preworkouts give you trouble with flavor then? try jp8...thats a pre workout i couldn't stomach

U

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the only thing im able to drink is alphamine fruit punch.all the other stuff is too sweet and too chemically tasting to me.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the only thing im able to drink is alphamine fruit punch.all the other stuff is too sweet and too chemically tasting to me.
thats odd because i thought alphamine was chemically and didn't enjoy the fruit punch flavor...i was able to drink it no problem but not something i enjoyed

just goes to show how everyones different, i prefer conquer flavor over alphamine and your the opposite