Usp labs oxy elite protein

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Went into a Vitamin Shoppe store looking for the protein in a pinch and the cashier said they aren't selling it anymore? Thought that was odd. Was he just blowing smoke. Did see other usp products there. He didnt try to offer anything else either. Glad he doesn't sell for me

Anabolicd

Awards
Vitamin shoppe oxyelite

The vitamin shoppe does not carry usp labs oxyelite line anymore

Source: I work at the vitamin shoppe

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Went into a Vitamin Shoppe store looking for the protein in a pinch and the cashier said they aren't selling it anymore? Thought that was odd. Was he just blowing smoke. Did see other usp products there. He didnt try to offer anything else either. Glad he doesn't sell for me
Hey Mission1. I'm not sure what that retailer carries, but OxyElite Protein™ is still available at NP and many other locations. In addition to the Milk Chocolate and Vanilla Ice Cream flavors, Strawberry Cheesecake, Cookies and Cream, and Banana are now available as well.

Hope not. It's an excellent protein powder
Sure is! Thanks for your support, amarula.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For a specific reason?
I imagine having to do with the Oxy elite name of it and it being the same name as OEP that was pulled...hopefully that gets sorted out and the protein will be carried again...

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Hey Mission1. I'm not sure what that retailer carries, but OxyElite Protein(TM) is still available at NP and many other locations. In addition to the Milk Chocolate and Vanilla Ice Cream flavors, Strawberry Cheesecake, Cookies and Cream, and Banana are now available as well.

Sure is! Thanks for your support, amarula.
Thanks breezy. I was in a pinch and just stopped in to grab a tub. I immediately checked NP and knew. Just thought it was odd .

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't often purchase protein powder but I purchased a bunch of it about 2-3 weeks ago. It was buy one get one free. Just the chocolate and vanilla.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a tub of the strawberry cheesecake incoming, really looking forward to trying it out...

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I assume as much :) really enjoy the vanilla OXY, probably my fav vanilla...need to grab some banana and CnC Oxy for sure...
personally i enjoy the Choc > Vanilla
Tastes like a devils food cake.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks breezy. I was in a pinch and just stopped in to grab a tub. I immediately checked NP and knew. Just thought it was odd .
No problem, man. Yeah, hopefully they'll carry it again soon.

I don't often purchase protein powder but I purchased a bunch of it about 2-3 weeks ago. It was buy one get one free. Just the chocolate and vanilla.
Heck of a deal, T-Bone. We appreciate the support.

I have a tub of the strawberry cheesecake incoming, really looking forward to trying it out...
Nice, let us know what you think. I had my first taste of Strawberry Cheesecake and Cookies and Cream yesterday. Loved them both.

Both fantastic:

Those pancakes look delicious :). Thanks for the feedback, Bob.

I made some ice cream tonight and it was fantastic. :thumbsup:

2013-04-30 10.08.17 (347x500)-20140225-220912.jpg

skia123

Awards
Any recepies for pancake and ice cream???
Please share :)

Ca2pa

Awards
Damn that strawberry cheesecake looks legit. Anyone who tried it, is it more a strawberry or a good cheesecake flavor?

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any recepies for pancake and ice cream???
Please share :)
Yup!

Here's the ice cream recipe:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/recipes/230030-cooking-whey.html#post4020177

It's just one cup of almond or coconut milk per scoop of protein (I usually do 2 of each). I personally only use "So Delicious" sugar free vanilla coconut milk when making ice cream now. It has absolutely zero coconut taste and makes the finished product have a "real ice cream" consistency. You can find it in the organic section of most grocery stores in a (unrefridgerated) box. The Quest PB cups or bars (chunks) are a good addition if you want some additional calories.

There are plenty of pancake and other good recipes in that thread as well.

Edit: Here's a few of my pancake recipes. The Solution has some as well.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/recipes/230030-cooking-whey-15.html#post4196667

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another quick and delicious option is mixing the protein with Cream of Rice. It's my go-to pre-workout meal, easy to digest, and I prefer it over proatmeal.

Cookies and Cream of Rice (with blueberries)
IMG_20140226_072431.jpg

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yup!

Here's the ice cream recipe:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/recipes/230030-cooking-whey.html#post4020177

It's just one cup of almond or coconut milk per scoop of protein (I usually do 2 of each). I personally only use "So Delicious" sugar free vanilla coconut milk when making ice cream now. It has absolutely zero coconut taste and makes the finished product have a "real ice cream" consistency. You can find it in the organic section of most grocery stores in a (unrefridgerated) box. The Quest PB cups or bars (chunks) are a good addition if you want some additional calories.

There are plenty of pancake and other good recipes in that thread as well.

Edit: Here's a few of my pancake recipes. The Solution has some as well.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/recipes/230030-cooking-whey-15.html#post4196667
^^ Thank you for posting the recipes i have contributed buddy! I also have a few on my youtube channel "Bkupniewski"

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Damn that strawberry cheesecake looks legit. Anyone who tried it, is it more a strawberry or a good cheesecake flavor?
It's awesome! I enjoy strawberry proteins but am very picky… I can't stand that fake artificial strawberry flavor. USPlabs did a great job with the flavor on this… it doesn't taste artificial at all to me. Definitely more of a strawberry flavor with a slight touch of graham cracker after taste imo.

Ca2pa

Awards
It's awesome! I enjoy strawberry proteins but am very picky… I can't stand that fake artificial strawberry flavor. USPlabs did a great job with the flavor on this… it doesn't taste artificial at all to me. Definitely more of a strawberry flavor with a slight touch of graham cracker after taste imo.
Awesome, thanks for that. Definitely need to try this.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Strawberry Cheesecake will def be on my to try list. Sounds great

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
a lot of strawberrys have a very faint and chemical taste, USP is far from that 100% Agree

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it was pulled because of the name association. The product was doing exceptionally well at VS. The taste and formula are top quality. We are shipping the same formula with a new name soon.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it was pulled because of the name association. The product was doing exceptionally well at VS. The taste and formula are top quality. We are shipping the same formula with a new name soon.
I'll take all the old ones with the "OxyElite" in the name. Just pm me for my shipping address. After all they are sullied from the name, so no one else will want them....Awaiting your PM. Thanks!

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
And too good to be true intro offer!?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At liberty to say what it'll be renamed to? USProtein ?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
appreciat the honest response USP Rep!

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll take all the old ones with the "OxyElite" in the name. Just pm me for my shipping address. After all they are sullied from the name, so no one else will want them....Awaiting your PM. Thanks!
It's still available everywhere else but VS...

Maybe a Strawberry Cheesecake, Banana and Cookies N Cream promo at NP soon...

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
SupraLean, packaging almost exactly the same...
And a pimped out Toyota Supra picture with the subtitle "get there faster"

Sorry I'm a car guy I had to.

Any idea when new flavours will hit NP?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Punisher187

Punisher187

Awards
Looking forward to trying all the new flavors. Love USP LABS products!

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Don't change the chocolate! I am completely addicted.....

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Why would you think they are changing the flavors?
I don't know. Everything seems to always be changing - and some good things get canned.
It is hands down the best chocolate PP I have ever tasted..

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like the Vanilla better from Usp Labs. PES makes a better Chocolate though. I don't really like the other PES flavors. I mean they are ok but from PES Select I would only purchase the chocolate.

Punisher187

Punisher187

Awards
I love the snickerdoodle!

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know. Everything seems to always be changing - and some good things get canned.
It is hands down the best chocolate PP I have ever tasted..
No change and a promo hitting NP early March..

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I saw the banana is available on Nutra as well, want to try but waiting for the sale

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Quite possibly, need to see how it tastes against Giant Sports banana, which is also fandamtastic...
Agreed. Always have a tub on hand for when I'm in a banana mood lol
With how rich/creamy the other USP proteins have been I have high hopes for banana