- 02-25-2014, 09:17 AM
- 02-27-2014, 03:19 PM
It was popular back in the mid 1990's. Bill Phillips the guy who marketed the first creatine used to sell tribestan also in his mag. I tried it once felt nothing. Maybe dosage was to low. If it is still selling today the product must work.
- 03-02-2014, 12:16 PM
04-26-2014, 09:34 PM
Great for libido/sex drive. Hasn't shown to boost test in Western Studies. Not useless though, as its NO effect (given the Furostanolic saponin content) is considerable. Sabinsa's Fenusterols is another quality pick in this area...
Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
Similar Forum Threads
- By WARBIRDWS6 in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-10-2012, 06:46 AM
- By tnsquid in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 4Last Post: 02-17-2012, 09:14 AM
- By aisstea in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 4Last Post: 01-17-2009, 02:26 PM
- By growinbig22 in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-05-2007, 08:27 PM
- By 323mattb in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-18-2004, 02:39 AM