newest muscletech breakthrough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Markos4

Awards
Hey guys i saw an ad on flex magazine which says that muscletech has found a new bodybuilding ingredient that can help u gain 16 pounds of muscle in 12 weeks and it also said that its going to change bodybuilding supplements forever. It says its going to be announced pretty soon but idk if they're just exaggerating like they've done in the past or not

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
LOL..I can't wait for others to respond to this...but Muscletech needs to stop lying...

Markos4

Awards
Glutamine has already been on the market....
Hahaha theyre probably just gonna add 15gtams of glutamine,30 of whey protein and 15 of creatine and dont forget 1500 calories and also bcaas and they're going to sell it for $100 hahaha nah really, i hope theyre not lying :(

Markos4

Awards
Your way to excited over and ridiculous advertisement in silly magazine. The only thing that magazine is good for is when you run out of toilet paper.
Hahaha yeah i guessed so. :(

AnthroLats

Awards
Maybe they're breaking into the PH market? Even then, I still wouldn't trust them...

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm interested to see the profile. I've liked much of what they've put out of late.

amarula

Awards
I'm interested to see the profile. I've liked much of what they've put out of late.
Yeah, despite all the criticism, they seem'd to turn back on their strategy and started to put out better and more honest products

Mase64

Mase64

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, despite all the criticism, they seem'd to turn back on their strategy and started to put out better and more honest products
Agreed.. I have been seeing some better reviews on their products.. but 5 years ago they were a joke.. in would be willing to stack their products and give it a log.. but most of their products are over priced

fasttaker

Awards
Your way to excited over and ridiculous advertisement in silly magazine. The only thing that magazine is good for is when you run out of toilet paper.
You, know, I was actually excited myself and did a search when I first saw it, even though I know it'll probably be a complete waste.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This product sounds like pure hype, however, people are quick to crush anything muscle tech makes. I personally think hydroxycut hardcore elite is as good as most thermos on the market today. Green coffee bean, forskolin, yohimbine, etc it's a very solid profile.

Markos4

Awards
You, know, I was actually excited myself and did a search when I first saw it, even though I know it'll probably be a complete waste.
On the ad it says: the 80s brought us protein, the 90s brought us creatine and this new millennium muscletech brings us this new substance. I think thats what the ad says.lol

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
They're taking a page out of the old usplabs book.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I don't get why everyone knocks MT. Hype sells. And it sells well. People don't want a product which ad copy says:

"Try X product today, and if you're training and diet is right and you respond to the product, you may gain 2-5lb of muscle during the product run".

The supplement industry is ruthless and bending or exaggerating truths is needed to stand out beyond the noise. Sure, perhaps we know slightly more than the average user but be realistic, hardly anyone gives a **** about product labels in the real world. For 99% of supplement users, the ad copy is their only basis for expectations of a product.

Look at how many people buy Ripped Freak. Their ingredient list uses all the nomenclature in the book yet people still buy it. I guarantee many people have no idea what any of those ingredients do.

I work with degree and post grad students who think Trib is a potent test booster and that Creatine should only be used by bodybuilders because of how quickly you put on muscle.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't get why everyone knocks MT. Hype sells. And it sells well. People don't want a product which ad copy says: "Try X product today, and if you're training and diet is right and you respond to the product, you may gain 2-5lb of muscle during the product run". The supplement industry is ruthless and bending or exaggerating truths is needed to stand out beyond the noise. Sure, perhaps we know slightly more than the average user but be realistic, hardly anyone gives a **** about product labels in the real world. For 99% of supplement users, the ad copy is their only basis for expectations of a product. Look at how many people buy Ripped Freak. Their ingredient list uses all the nomenclature in the book yet people still buy it. I guarantee many people have no idea what any of those ingredients do. I work with degree and post grad students who think Trib is a potent test booster and that Creatine should only be used by bodybuilders because of how quickly you put on muscle.
Trib is trash. Say that out loud it sounds funny. Lol creatine is a "steroid" ya know jiigzz ;)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Trib is trash. Say that out loud it sounds funny. Lol creatine is a "steroid" ya know jiigzz ;)
I couldn't believe what I was hearing. It just shows how many people still believe the hype

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I couldn't believe what I was hearing. It just shows how many people still believe the hype
I remember being In high school and everyone thinking creatine was a one way ticket to kidney failure and how it was steroid like. I thought it was funny.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't get why everyone knocks MT. Hype sells. And it sells well. People don't want a product which ad copy says:

"Try X product today, and if you're training and diet is right and you respond to the product, you may gain 2-5lb of muscle during the product run".

The supplement industry is ruthless and bending or exaggerating truths is needed to stand out beyond the noise. Sure, perhaps we know slightly more than the average user but be realistic, hardly anyone gives a **** about product labels in the real world. For 99% of supplement users, the ad copy is their only basis for expectations of a product.

Look at how many people buy Ripped Freak. Their ingredient list uses all the nomenclature in the book yet people still buy it. I guarantee many people have no idea what any of those ingredients do.

I work with degree and post grad students who think Trib is a potent test booster and that Creatine should only be used by bodybuilders because of how quickly you put on muscle.

i dont have one good reason not to.

Markos4

Awards
I remember being In high school and everyone thinking creatine was a one way ticket to kidney failure and how it was steroid like. I thought it was funny.
Yea,my English teacher told me that after doing a 10page writing on creatine.lol

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Their products are more DSHEA compliant than some other companies I know of, that's a pretty good reason.
I don't care who says they are good or they are safe or anything, I won't be using them

Markos4

Awards
i think they confused muscle weight with diabetes....cell tech can offer that in 12 weeks for sure!
I know right! Some of their products are loaded with incredible amounts of sugar! I was worried about that the first time i bought one of their products.haha

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know right! Some of their products are loaded with incredible amounts of sugar! I was worried about that the first time i bought one of their products.haha
exactly. and i can promise that for every muscle tech product that is "legit", i can find a similar product with a company i believe in, trust, and WANT TO SUPPORT for less $ and just as or more effective

chris223

Awards
  • Established
Their products are more DSHEA compliant than some other companies I know of, that's a pretty good reason.
Perhaps to you it's a good reason, but I don't consider DSHEA compliance much of a factor in determining whether or not a product is effective and fairly priced.

chris223

Awards
  • Established
This is because there was a time when the cutting-edge strategy was to pair creatine with large amounts of high-GI carbs, particularly dextrose. MuscleTech simply clung to this outdated maxim far longer than anyone else.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Perhaps to you it's a good reason, but I don't consider DSHEA compliance much of a factor in determining whether or not a product is effective and fairly priced.
If a company is willing to cut legal corners for one reason, they probably will in other areas too.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
This is because there was a time when the cutting-edge strategy was to pair creatine with large amounts of high-GI carbs, particularly dextrose. MuscleTech simply clung to this outdated maxim far longer than anyone else.
If people still believe it, then to still sell it = more money. Give consumers what they want.

tjbruno

tjbruno

Awards
i used to think that :(

LimmetLess

LimmetLess

Awards
I don't know Markos...I think you would have purchased this new product if we all told you Musletech was great. After all you are pretty young still and the package is shiny.
I thought flashy labels and bold fonts were a tell tale sign of top notch supplements though?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know Markos...I think you would have purchased this new product if we all told you Musletech was great. After all you are pretty young still and the package is shiny.
I LOLed

Markos4

Awards
Actually im still thinking about buying it, ill prob try it and return it as it wont work.

Monte Brogan

Monte Brogan

Awards
  • Established

This. Jiigzz nailed it. Most of the members here are savvy and can differentiate between good and bad supplements, honest and dishonest marketing. The average guy who walks into a GNC likely cannot. Why do you think FLEX magazine is something like 60% ads? Because people think OTC supplements might help them "look like Jay." And we all know that's not happening...

MT, for its faults, is one of the most successful supplements companies in the country. Ask a smaller firm if they would like to duplicate MT's sales and distribution model.

Monte

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This. Jiigzz nailed it. Most of the members here are savvy and can differentiate between good and bad supplements, honest and dishonest marketing. The average guy who walks into a GNC likely cannot. Why do you think FLEX magazine is something like 60% ads? Because people think OTC supplements might help them "look like Jay." And we all know that's not happening...

MT, for its faults, is one of the most successful supplements companies in the country. Ask a smaller firm if they would like to duplicate MT's sales and distribution model.

Monte
Just because it's successful doesn't mean their products are worth anything

Markos4

Awards
Just because it's successful doesn't mean their products are worth anything
Their protein is good though.. i love it.lol but just their plain protein, not stuff like cell-tech anabolic pump.etc

Markos4

Awards
Hmmm....well when u return it saying "it won't work", please record the whole conversation :)
Hahaa i bought myo x like two months ago thinking i was gonna return it but i think its actually working so im on my second bottle and ive been getting good results. Thing is, my joints kinda hurt because of it.. :( so i guess its not placebo effect.lol

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't think of a single reason to buy any BPS product either.
I guess you would also think losing 13 pounds in 4 weeks using dcp isn't an accomplishment and the product is bunk right?

Status
Not open for further replies.