forskolin update.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was taking forskolin 95 at 25 mg then 50 and had a bad case of adverse reactions.

I found a lower extract that has 10mg. I started at 10 this time, then 20 then 25*one cap f95* then 35 then 45. No adverse reactions.

I'm sensitive I guess. Not alergic. I'm updating cause I said I would. So happy :)

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So that 5 mg to the 50 mg mark was the tipping point for yah?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Idk if it's me but I'm constipated for the past 2 weeks and I think it may be Forskolin. Discontinuing for a bit to see if that's it. Was able to do 75-100mg just fine in the beginning. Now I can't poo lol
Works opposite for me. At 75mg I wouldn't make it to toilet

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I thought Forskolin's side was normally to make sensitive people have problems NOT taking a poo, not the other way around? Am I wrong?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
So that 5 mg to the 50 mg mark was the tipping point for yah?
Starting lower made the difference. I started at 25. I may be sensitive to forskolin

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Idk if it's me but I'm constipated for the past 2 weeks and I think it may be Forskolin. Discontinuing for a bit to see if that's it. Was able to do 75-100mg just fine in the beginning. Now I can't poo lol
Not my issue at all. Forskolin I have about 2-3 weeks of very loose stuff and then I sort of adjust. Higher extracts, lower extracts have all treated me the same. I normally use F-95 now, but if it has been a while since I've been on Forsk I'm going to go through that until the body adjusts.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not my issue at all. Forskolin I have about 2-3 weeks of very loose stuff and then I sort of adjust. Higher extracts, lower extracts have all treated me the same. I normally use F-95 now, but if it has been a while since I've been on Forsk I'm going to go through that until the body adjusts.
My gut use to be a mess. It was easily agitated and once it was, sharts all day. I'm pretty sure the greens supp and multi I've been using lately pretty much made that a thing of the past. Whew. It's like an iron gut now :p

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I thought Forskolin's side was normally to make sensitive people have problems NOT taking a poo, not the other way around? Am I wrong?
Opposite; generally supplementing with Forskolin can cause a "relaxing" of the GI tract so that bowel movements are more frequent/easier.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Opposite; generally supplementing with Forskolin can cause a "relaxing" of the GI tract so that bowel movements are more frequent/easier.
Sorry - that's what I meant to imply. Not taking a poop becomes the problem. Taking one becomes easy.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Then maybe it's not the forskolin. idk what it is but I can't doodoo :(
Is Forskolin the only new addition to your supplementing?

What else are you using?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What sort of adverse reactions did you have?

sideshowdoc

Awards
Forskolin will increase secretion into your gut and give you more liquid movements, however it does delay small intestinal transit via relaxation of smooth muscle. This could explain your runny/infrequent problems.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Forskolin will increase secretion into your gut and give you more liquid movements, however it does delay small intestinal transit via relaxation of smooth muscle. This could explain your runny/infrequent problems.
I'm extremely "liquidish" for 2-3 weeks when starting any Forskolin run. I think this is highly common and is actually most of the GI sides people talk about with Forskolin.

With me personally, it isn't an extract % thing as I've taken 60 all the way up to 95% (F-95 is my most used in Reform/F-95). Usually at about the 3 week mark it does not effect me quite as much. Gut Health has helped me a bit, but I still get like that even when taking Gut Health.

It really doesn't bother me much, I just have to remind myself to be careful farting for a few weeks ;)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
F95 is definitely the way to go. Day 2 for me at 75g Forskolin + full dose ABE (so in or around 125 mg Forskolin) and no GI issues at all.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
F95 is definitely the way to go. Day 2 for me at 75g Forskolin + full dose ABE (so in or around 125 mg Forskolin) and no GI issues at all.
Give it a while before you say this my friend....

I don't "loosen up" till a few days in.

That said I'm hoping you stay "solid as a rock."

If you haven't ran it before you may be able to crap through a screen door and not hit a rung as the old saying goes in a couple of days.

Actually will be running that exact stack here in a few weeks!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Oh I have already been running Forskolin @ 100 for a month on top of OG Anabeta, so not a big jump. Just saying in general that even at high doses F95 gives me no issues.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh I have already been running Forskolin @ 100 for a month on top of OG Anabeta, so not a big jump. Just saying in general that even at high doses F95 gives me no issues.
Awesome. I get issues no matter the extract. Been taking F-95 for a while now with Reform (Forslean, 95%, Sabinsa) and definitely a bit runny.

Interesting how people's bodies react to different things huh?

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No issues with 20%, 40%, and 95% crew checking in :p

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
Was wondering why I got the liquid craps..
lol

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
No issues with 20%, 40%, and 95% crew checking in :p
Once upon a time I ran out if F-95 mid-run and grabbed some 40% from a local shop until my order came in.
Did not go well
At all, lol

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Once upon a time I ran out if F-95 mid-run and grabbed some 40% from a local shop until my order came in.
Did not go well
At all, lol
Using a mix right now. 40% forskolin from the beta test (so that's about 50 mg's of actual forskolin) combined with the current ABE.

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
20% checking in... pooping all over the place hahaha no j/k.. only first week or so : )