Natty supplement for bulking

Qonix

Qonix

Awards
  • Established
I've tried in past Ostarine and wasn't really happy of the results (especially cause of little shutdown and too much fat gaining while it was supposed to "limit" that a bit).

So.. What's the best natty supplement for bulking?
On my first year I've gained 1lbm/month. Now I'm on my second year and I'm still gaining 1lbm/month.. Would like to gain a bit more, maybe 1.5..

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ArA (x gels) is the best bulking supplement out there IMO.

ArA+Erase is insane.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My favourite is AnaBeta. It was the reason I first applied to join PES. :)

ArA is very popular, I just didn't seem to get on with it unfortunately.

Most votes will go to one of those two supplements.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Anabeta or prxt... it drastically increased my appetite for more cal consumption

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Another vote for Anabeta, ARA is great as well. More performance increases from ARA and more nutrient shuttling/leaner gains from Anabeta.

Qonix

Qonix

Awards
  • Established
Anabeta or prxt... it drastically increased my appetite for more cal consumption
this is NOT what I'm looking for.. I'm an advocate of stay lean all year round so I like to clean bulk (I mean by slowly increase kcal). I don't have appetite problems so..

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Ok...

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
this is NOT what I'm looking for.. I'm an advocate of stay lean all year round so I like to clean bulk (I mean by slowly increase kcal). I don't have appetite problems so..
If you're going to lean bulk, your gains are always going to be limited, natural or not.

Qonix

Qonix

Awards
  • Established
If you're going to lean bulk, your gains are always going to be limited, natural or not.
I don't think it's true.. An excess of calories can be converted just in fat. If you're going to eat more than what your body can turn into muscle is just losing time

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I don't think it's true.. An excess of calories can be converted just in fat. If you're going to eat more than what your body can turn into muscle is just losing time
To 'grow muscle, you still have to be in a caloric excess and even though you can minimise fat gain on a lean bulk, results are tediously slow and you cannot prevent it entirely. Storing fat is sought by the body after all.

We cannot predict how much muscle we synthesize as that amount varys greatly from person to person. Some people synthesize muscle well and some gain fat much easier. A lean bulk is used to minimise but not prevent fat gain.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I will be running anabeta elite and ara

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
I don't think you are going to find any natty supplements that will give you what you are looking for. You're asking for a 50% increase in LBM gains with little to no fat gain, after all.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
How can you determine what excess will become muscle and what will become fat?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I would take a look into X-Gels. Many happy users, regardless of goals.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I will be running anabeta elite and ara
I ran that stack last fall and was hyped at the results. Up 5-8 lbs strength went up fat gain was minimal and the gains were maintained after I got done.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Xgels + anabeta .. Work great together and will have u eating more and pushing to the max

Kinda wish nutra will create that stack for savings :)

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
How were you dosing Ostarine, and what was your diet? Calorie wise?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I like Anabeta for bulking but I prefer Anabeta Elite for lean bulking. Which it sounds like you are looking for a leaner bulk so my vote would be for the Elite version.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^this. Best natty bulking stack there is on earth. Period. Thread closed!
Agreed. I used endosurge, anabeta and ArA for 8 weeks and saw great results. Nothing compares IMO. I wanna run that stack again but with IGF2

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Loving all the ArA and AnaBeta love in here. Probably my most recommended products in this scenario.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
for bulking I recommend the new mass gains by iForce. real food to add in calories.

Qonix

Qonix

Awards
  • Established
So i was looking into anabeta Elite and x-gels..
I can find this stack here in Europe for 170usd.. Seems a bit too high price for a 30day stack.

was reading about DAA. Seems a lot cheaper.. Anyone who suggest this?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can find this stack here in Europe for 170usd.. Seems a bit too high price for a 30day stack.

Daa is a good product but anabeta with ArA will yield you much better results. Try to look for original anabeta, not elite. May be cheaper and I like it better anyway

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

DAA would not be comparable to AnaBeta or ArA. In terms of muscle hypertrophy, testimonials of the latter two products would far surpass those from DAA.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards

Xgels wouldnt be a 30 day stack

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

you use anabeta every day, but you use ArA on training days only for around 50 training days. some go more...and rightfully so!

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
OG Anabeta with alphamine and Forskolin-95!! perfect combination

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards

It should cost you about that for two bottles of each.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'll name three. Two of which I've had great success with personally.

1. MassFX black
2. Natadrol
3. Ara aka x-gels/xfactor

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't even bother with DAA.

From all that I read on these forums, I'd say ArA, Anabeta and maybe Alphamine... But I'm with these other guys saying Anabeta and ArA. This may be my next stack.

If you have lots of spending money, add some of that Erase/DopaDex deal they have going to NP.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Just curious as to why all the alphamine recommendations for bulking

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rats, not humans.
If you want to strictly follow the rat studies don't count philosophy then for that matter there has never been a study on the metabolism effects of clen either so you probably don't believe it works on a cut?

There's a lack of human studies on the overwhelming majority of banned substances due to risks perceived and real, insane amount of additional government paperwork involved in those studies, and academic disinterest with having your name associated with that world.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you want to strictly follow the rat studies don't count philosophy then for that matter there has never been a study on the metabolism effects of clen either so you probably don't believe it works on a cut?There's a lack of human studies on the overwhelming majority of banned substances due to risks perceived and real, insane amount of additional government paperwork involved in those studies, and academic disinterest with having your name associated with that world.
This has been argued ad nauseum on the internet and never once have I seen someone (that I respect the opinion of) conclude that it builds muscle in humans. Of course it works on a cut, I can feel my heart rate increase.Since there aren't any studies on humans, there is a small chance that it could build muscle, but I highly doubt it. Clen has been around for a long time, and once was touted as the next big thing, but it obviously failed to perform as a muscle builder so fell out of favor. I have never heard of an [educated] bodybuilder using it for bulking purposes.