Alphamax?

G

gibbons2

Awards
has anyone tried this supplement? I think it's fairly new, but has a lot of nice ingredients. was wondering if anyone has tried it or any input on the product would be appreciated !

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Theres reviews plus a few active threads on it as we speak. Its awsome fyi

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
There are reviews posted here as well as couple other forums, feedback has been fantastic!

Every ingredient is fully dosed with a complete open label so you know exactly what your getting, def. worth a try!

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haven't yet but love the Ingrident label .. Will run it sonetimes this yr

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
has anyone tried this supplement? I think it's fairly new, but has a lot of nice ingredients. was wondering if anyone has tried it or any input on the product would be appreciated !
As others have stated, lots of good reviews so far! I'm starting my second 8 week run today actually, and had great results with the first 8 week run! Let us know if you have any questions on it.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As others have stated, lots of good reviews so far! I'm starting my second 8 week run today actually, and had great results with the first 8 week run! Let us know if you have any questions on it.
nice, how long ago was ure previous run ?

i think btwn this xgels, anabeta .. i can have my year covered for great natty runs lol

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My last run was ended right before Christmas, ready to tighten up before Cabo!

J

joh408

Awards
  • Established
I've been using Alphamax for about 3 1/2 weeks now on a recomp and it's been awesome. I've been tightening up with no change in my diet, actually probably a little sloppier diet. Good sleep when taken pre bed, good pumps when taken preworkout. Little bit of chest and back acne but nothing too major. Lifts have been going up at the same pace as on my bulk

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what kind of gains did you experience? positive and negative things? etc. thanks
I had great sleep, gained strength and leaned out! Only negative effect I had was some GI issues for the first few days due to the Forsk but that cleared up within three days. Lots of good reviews around as well, check em out!

G

gibbons2

Awards
I had great sleep, gained strength and leaned out! Only negative effect I had was some GI issues for the first few days due to the Forsk but that cleared up within three days. Lots of good reviews around as well, check em out!
nice. what do you mean by GI issues

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Basically had pretty bad gas for those days. Thankfully I have my own office so didn't offend too many people :)

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Yeah I just received my bottle today. Looking forward to seeing how it does for me.

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
the ingredient profile of this is ridiculous for 30 dollars per bottle: 75mg arimistane, 50mg forskolin (95%), plus some l-dopa and stinging nettle and other goodies as well.

My only question is would it be a better idea to just dose all 4 caps pre-bed if I work out at night? I thought it was generally advised to dose arimistane post-workout and L-dopa can help with sleep. Not sure about the half-lives of the other ingredients, though.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We definitely recommend that you split up the doses. You can take your second dose post workout before bed to aid a bit more in sleep or pwo to see some sweet pumps

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
We definitely recommend that you split up the doses. You can take your second dose post workout before bed to aid a bit more in sleep or pwo to see some sweet pumps
Cool, thanks! I have heard not to take arimistane until later in the day, as the cortisol drop wouldn't be desirable until one was already up and exercised (if it's a workout day), but I don't know if that is really how the compound works to lower cortisol. Will its effects be stronger around the time it is dosed, or do the effects build up in the over time and steadily keep cortisol lowered (meaning it doesn't really matter when it is taken during the day)?

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its definitely more of a build up, 8 weeks is the sweet spot but you'll notice an increase in urination and drying out pretty quickly

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
Its definitely more of a build up, 8 weeks is the sweet spot but you'll notice an increase in urination and drying out pretty quickly
Nice. I did a run of OG Erase a few months ago and enjoyed it, but it was mixed with Anabeta and forskolin, so it was hard to gauge how much it was doing. I just started original formula Erase Pro yesterday and will try it on its own for a month to see how much arimistane affects me. I am expecting it to be significant, though, because I have relatively high E2 (in the 30s somewhere on two different tests). If that works well, it's nice to know there is a product that has full doses of arimistane and forskolin for a great price (the other ingredients I could take or leave, but they definitely won't hurt ;) )Thanks for the replies!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No worries! Hope to have you give alphamax a shot!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First dose upon waking. Then you can take your second kind of whenever. Some like to take it PWO as you'll see some pumps, and if taken before bed it helps a bit more with sleep. Let us know what you think!

C

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Dang, I'm gonna have to try this too it seems.....sheesh!!!! LOL!!!

C

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Would it be an issue if I take this along with Erase?

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You shouldn't need erase with Alphamax. Alphamax contains armistane so adding erase would be a bit overkill

C

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
You shouldn't need erase with Alphamax. Alphamax contains armistane so adding erase would be a bit overkill
Yeah, I just did some reading and quickly found that out. Thanks! May try it after I finish Erase. Thanks!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I too have been on Alphamax for 3 1/2 - 4 weeks at this point. Around weeks 2-3, I noticed I was extremely angry and was easy to snap at people. It was not good. I considered stopping after 4 weeks. T-Bone suggested I eat some food with it, and I tried that and the anger subsided to a manageable point right away and is mostly gone now. I've noticed that if I don't eat enough in the day, I get angry on it. Go figure. I have been much hungrier, which is hard because I am dieting, but my tanita body fat scale is indicating composition improvements. When i started I was about 248 and 45% bodyfat. I got down to about 243 and over the past couple days I have been gaining some weight as my diet hasn't been as strict - but I'm up to 246 now and the scale is showing 41% bodyfat. I feel like I look a little leaner too. This is after coming off an 11-oxo cycle, so I think the fact I didn't rebound is impressive too.

Sleep has dramatically improved. Vivid dreams that are realistic but impossible if that makes sense.

Mood is good now. I am not angry, but I am extremely aggressive and I have noticed that I take control more easily and more naturally in business situations. Where I may have let people get away with bull**** before, I am calling them out and turning the ship around more aggressively.

I am more aggressive in my workouts also. And I almost ALWAYS have trouble walking for a couple days after a leg workout. I had what I thought was a great leg workout two nights ago and had no pain at all yesterday. That happens from time to time, and I've noticed that sometimes the hardest workouts yield the least DOMS and the easier workouts sometimes leave you hurting for days - but generally I have DOMS for 1-2 days after an intense workout and I feel like my recovery is improved now that I'm into week 4 on this product.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sounds like its working great, make sure and post a final review in the review section!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very cool to hear man, glad Alphamax is treating ya right!

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I just did some reading and quickly found that out. Thanks! May try it after I finish Erase. Thanks!
Oh ****! I'm nearly done with a bottle of Erase. Just starting week 3 of AlphaMax. My aggression/mood is almost making me want to stop.
Any tips? I'm taking 2 AM pre workout then 2 more 5-6 hours later, as directed.
Is it worth doing 1-1 instead? I jumped from Paragon directly into this run. I'm also quite lethargic and am requiring more sleep than normal.
Acne is also pronounced as I've almost never been one to break out. Thanks.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Oh ****! I'm nearly done with a bottle of Erase. Just starting week 3 of AlphaMax. My aggression/mood is almost making me want to stop.
Is it worth doing 1-1 instead? I jumped from Paragon directly into this run. I'm also quite lethargic and am requiring more sleep than normal.
Yea we are not joking when we say its a STRONG product.

Trying dosing your caps with a small meal or snack, this should help curb that issue!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How long did you run paragon and erase before starting alphamax?

G

gibbons2

Awards
what kind of dosing should be followed? how many caps per dose and what times? thanks

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Two caps twice per day. First dose in the AM upon waking. Second later in the day, some find before bed make sleep a bit better and some like PWO as you'll get some pumps going on.

G

gibbons2

Awards
Two caps twice per day. First dose in the AM upon waking. Second later in the day, some find before bed make sleep a bit better and some like PWO as you'll get some pumps going on.
thanks! starting tomorrow

G

gibbons2

Awards
maybe a dumb question, but how does drinking alcohol while on alphamax effect it?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Usplabs Effects of Alcohol on Muscle Building Edit 0 1…

Consumption of alcohol can be extremely disastrous in the effort to enhance your muscles. It can ruin your desire to achieve a muscular and in-shape physique. It can significantly slow down the muscle building process and can completely stop it even. So at best its consumption should be avoided or at least it should be reduced to a bare minimum level.

Research has shown that diet plays the most important role in the muscle building process. Strict diet plans should be followed with clearly marking the diet you should avoid and the diet you should take. Alcohol definitely should always be avoided for the disadvantages that it carries. Its avoidance is mandatory for people looking to enhance their muscles. Otherwise, it can be absolutely lethal for the muscle building process.

Alcohol is even highly-injurious to health than what most of the people believe. A lot of people are suffering from various troubles due to the lack of awareness about the drawbacks of alcohol. They are yet behind the scenes with respect to the perils and side effects of alcohol. It is advised to 'say no to alcohol,' if you're true to the aim of getting a muscular body.

The below factors along with their explanations describe the influence of alcohol upon the development of muscles and how does alcohol drive down this process:

1.Damaging Impression upon Protein Manufacture: The course of amalgamation of amino acids that brings about the production of protein is termed as protein synthesis. The excessive use of alcohol badly drives it down and brings it to about 20%. As we're aware that the human muscles are a combination of proteins, so it is indeed a great drawback in this process.

2.Estrogen & Testosterone Levels: Testosterone is a very important hormone that enhances muscles. Reduction in its level can be very costly in our effort to develop strong muscles. It is because testosterone is the most important entity which determines that what exactly the range of our muscles for expansion is. Moreover, estrogen level should always be on a lower side.

3.Shortage of water in body: Water plays an important part in the muscle building process. Research proves that about 70% of water makes up a muscle. Hence, even minor lack of fluids can be terrible. Alcohol can cause dehydration within the body so this is another bad impact of alcohol in the way to build muscle.

4.It declines the level of Minerals and Vitamins: Excessive use of Alcohol wipes out a large number of Vitamins including A, B, C, phosphorous, zinc and calcium from the body. Both the minerals and vitamins are thought to be the key elements in the development and preservation of bodily muscles. Apart from this, they keep our bodily functions smooth.

5.Accumulate Fats in the Body: Alcohol intake is a huge obstacle in burning fats in the body by disturbing the Krebs's cycle. So, it should always be avoided under all circumstances especially by people looking to build muscles.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Were blasting out the Fitmax Fruit Punch right now before we bring Kiwi Strawberry to America, which will replace fruit punch in terms of Flavor, as well this formula should a bit stronger then the current.

Fitmax Kiwi Strawberry is only sold in Australia however we plan to bring it to US very soon. Stack3d.com will be releasing a review on Fitmax Kiwi Strawberry very soon, keep your eyes peeled!

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
Were blasting out the Fitmax Fruit Punch right now before we bring Kiwi Strawberry to America, which will replace fruit punch in terms of Flavor, as well this formula should a bit stronger then the current. Fitmax Kiwi Strawberry is only sold in Australia however we plan to bring it to US very soon. Stack3d.com will be releasing a review on Fitmax Kiwi Strawberry very soon, keep your eyes peeled!
Can we keep this thread to Alphamax?

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
Yea we are not joking when we say its a STRONG product. Trying dosing your caps with a small meal or snack, this should help curb that issue!
Well I train fasted @ about 5:30-6 am 5 days/week before work, so to eat before would be quite difficult!
Any other suggestions. Would the 1-1 dosing still be beneficial? I really can't handle the mood changing. Also, my sleep is actually disrupted.