PES Norocodrene

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Blown away. Simply amazing. Feel good ...definitely. This supplement smacked me right out of a depression that I've of been in for sometime do to personal reasons. Appetite suppression is not terrible I can eat about 2 hours later. Thermo effect is there and present but not as strong as Alpha t2 . I like this supplement a lot and I only did one today. There is definitely a euphoria type effect for me. Haven't trained on it yet but I'm looking forward to doing so. I've noticed I'm more talkative and very willing to solve issues with no stress. This has me in a better mental toughness. Liking the alpha feeling. Another quality product. Thanks.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any jitters from the SA-2?. I have some but have yet to try it out. I've read some people say one dose lasts a good 5 hours. I've never had a stimulant last that long. Even the supposed 12 hour caffeine product only lasted me about 3. How long did you notice the effects?

xLGx

Awards
Norcodrene looks well-formulated and I've heard nothing but great things.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice Mission1! Glad to see you're liking it so far and excited to see how things are after the bottle.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Any jitters from the SA-2?. I have some but have yet to try it out. I've read some people say one dose lasts a good 5 hours. I've never had a stimulant last that long. Even the supposed 12 hour caffeine product only lasted me about 3. How long did you notice the effects?
No jitters at All. Im really blown away how well this makes me feel. All most like I was missing something and I found it. First dose lasted about 5 hours on the feel good end and thermo I would say around the same . Today I only took one at 7:30 am and the feel good has lasted all day. Even right now .

GH247

GH247

Awards
No jitters at All. Im really blown away how well this makes me feel. All most like I was missing something and I found it. First dose lasted about 5 hours on the feel good end and thermo I would say around the same . Today I only took one at 7:30 am and the feel good has lasted all day. Even right now .
Been on the fence on whether I should pull the trigger on a few bottles of this. Your experience is making me really lean towards yes. I'm already planning on using alphamine on my upcoming cut but thinking of grabbing a few bottles for the future. A product that can have a big impact on mood is pretty valuable in the middle of a cut IMO.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Been on the fence on whether I should pull the trigger on a few bottles of this. Your experience is making me really lean towards yes. I'm already planning on using alphamine on my upcoming cut but thinking of grabbing a few bottles for the future. A product that can have a big impact on mood is pretty valuable in the middle of a cut IMO.
PES knows I call it like it is . I've been in such a **** hole the last 2 months . 2 days In I'm liking it. The mood I change is like night and day.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds great about the mood. I love being in a good mood and being happy. Some supplements that put you in a good mood though can also make a bad mood feel worse than it is.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Thanks man. I really believe it's the ultimate fat burner. Strong hit of smooth euphoria, lasts forever, kills appetite, and you haven't even seen the best part yet. After 2-3 weeks the nomilin will really kick in and you'll see some serious fat loss

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man. I really believe it's the ultimate fat burner. Strong hit of smooth euphoria, lasts forever, kills appetite, and you haven't even seen the best part yet. After 2-3 weeks the nomilin will really kick in and you'll see some serious fat loss
Sounds good. The appetite suppression will be the real test for me I can usually eat on anything and as far as the targeted fat losses I know where it will hopefully get too and minimize those areas for me. Thanks.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback because I know your pretty vocal about what works and doesn't work for you. :)

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Does this eliminate or replace alphamine? Which one as main fatburner?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely grab a bottle man. You'll see good synergy between all the PES products

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does this eliminate or replace alphamine? Which one as main fatburner?
Can be in addition to at 1 scoop with one cap

But it' comes down to what can be more consistent for you dosing wise

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback because I know your pretty vocal about what works and doesn't work for you. :)
No problem at all. We need to be more vocal at times. At some point we have to hold people accountable. All to often I here and see whats your training like? How's your diet look? Did you use shampoo or use soap to wash your body.? Are you breathing the right air ? Most people are trying to do the right things... After all its our hard earn $ that's at stake. I guess if supplement companies offered refunds on something that didn't work for you 2 things could happen. Less supplement companies and better quality. I'll pay more for a better product. Especially something I'm ingesting.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice review mission.

When Alphamine first came out it gave me the same feeling but after I ran it again it wasn't the same effect. It's great that it lasts about 5 hours. Can't wait to run it. Still trying to figure out whats the best stack for this. Alphamine would've been nice to stack it with but most are saying one scoop per day only and that's to low IMO. Everytime I run Alphamine I run it at 4 scoops. Best dosage and best results for me.

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
How much additional yohimbe could be used in conjunction with this? Wanted to run ~18mg y with an additional 200-300mg caffeine aside drene (is this the short being used? lol)

Thoughts opinions?

EDIT: Or do you think 3 caps N would be sufficient as far as my Y dose?

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Nice review mission.

When Alphamine first came out it gave me the same feeling but after I ran it again it wasn't the same effect. It's great that it lasts about 5 hours. Can't wait to run it. Still trying to figure out whats the best stack for this. Alphamine would've been nice to stack it with but most are saying one scoop per day only and that's to low IMO. Everytime I run Alphamine I run it at 4 scoops. Best dosage and best results for me.
Nice. My problem with Alphamine was I didn't take it long enough because I lost my flair for these powders. I can't stand the taste of them anymore. For some reason my taste buds are changing and can't even finish the recommended dose. No matter what flavor they are . Just taste to chemical for me but I know its a good product.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice. My problem with Alphamine was I didn't take it long enough because I lost my flair for these powders. I can't stand the taste of them anymore. For some reason my taste buds are changing and can't even finish the recommended dose. No matter what flavor they are . Just taste to chemical for me but I know its a good product.
Ohhh damn. That's horrible and stressful. Lol. Hope I never get that way.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
In terms of fat loss, is norcodrene better than alphamine?

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
In terms of fat loss, is norcodrene better than alphamine?
I'd think Norcodrene (but maybe that's just because I'm in love with the profile), but as far as one versus the other as a standalone I'd think they'd stack up pretty evenly with each other

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Awesome feedback Mission, thanks

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This thread convinced me to try stacking Norcodrene with Alpha T2 in a month or two.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
This thread convinced me to try stacking Norcodrene with Alpha T2 in a month or two.
What would the dosing scheme be like if you were to stack those two?

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What would the dosing scheme be like if you were to stack those two?
There's a thread in the PES section. Since I workout in the morning (IF schedule) I'd probably do 1 cap Norcodrene+1 cap Alpha T2, then 1-2 Alpha T2 in the afternoon.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you Mission for your review. Long time no see by the way. :)

For anyone unaware, Mission has a long history of posting honest thoughts about products. It hasn't always made him popular with company reps but his reviews are always worth reading.

I am glad you liked it. :)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I only remember him not liking Iforce Intimidate. Besides that most of the stuff I've seen Mission review were positive.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Thank you Mission for your review. Long time no see by the way. :)

For anyone unaware, Mission has a long history of posting honest thoughts about products. It hasn't always made him popular with company reps but his reviews are always worth reading.

I am glad you liked it. :)
Not a problem Ben. I've always been a believer in PES ever since Anabeta. I've been Real selective on what I've been taking as of late. I'll admit its been a little too long but better late than never. This product is very similar to Alpha t2 but with some extras. I think you'll do real well with this . By the way my opinions haven't gotten me tossed yet;)

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
I only remember him not liking Iforce Intimidate. Besides that most of the stuff I've seen Mission review were positive.
T-bone, when e-pharm came out ursobolic I bought maybe fifteen bottles and I was burping up smoke, which was really the powder not being processed correctly... I let it rip because it didn't do squat for me but on the other hand UR spray was the best topical spray I've tried. It was a staple for about a year for me buying the 2 pak religiously. There could be a few more I let off the hook because it wasn't worth the time or typing....

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You didn't see his original Ursobolic review lol.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
You didn't see his original Ursobolic review lol.
You got a good memory Ben;). I made it up to pat because he made it up to me by producing the spray Which works very well.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I still don't think Ursolic acid does much of anything. I used it at 18 caps a day for 12 weeks. Only thing I noticed was blood lipid improvements. There was never an effective dosage established either for the caps or the transdermal product, just users constantly saying to use more. Never saw anyone with any measurable fat loss or muscle gain...Just that they "felt" it was working. Sorry but for the absolutely ridiculous price I want to more than "feel like" its "working".

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
18 caps a day with no real benefits lol I think you further proved it is ineffective orally.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
I still don't think Ursolic acid does much of anything. I used it at 18 caps a day for 12 weeks. Only thing I noticed was blood lipid improvements. There was never an effective dosage established either for the caps or the transdermal product, just users constantly saying to use more. Never saw anyone with any measurable fat loss or muscle gain...Just that they "felt" it was working. Sorry but for the absolutely ridiculous price I want to more than "feel like" its "working".
Yeah but isn't that typical with pats stuff anymore? Prototype nutrition? It seems to be a guessing game with his new stuff. Thought the spray worked better. Most people won't oust before and after. That's the true result. Seeing is believing.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah but isn't that typical with pats stuff anymore? Prototype nutrition? It seems to be a guessing game with his new stuff. Thought the spray worked better. Most people won't oust before and after. That's the true result. Seeing is believing.

Products that really work are copied and sold by multiple companies. Before and after photos are faked constantly. When I see before and after photos I actually trust the product and company less.