new to prohormone, best dosage?

littlebigman9

Awards
I recently bough a prohormone supplement called reign by dark cyde supplements, is contains h-drol 25mg, and m-drol(superdrol clone) 15mg in each pill, i am 5'6 120lbs and was wondering, for a first time cycle if it would be better to take one or two pills daily, I also plan on taking creatine, 6g after every work out and will be taking support supplements during and after the cycle, this will be my first prohormone cycle ever, any and all advice is welcome!

littlebigman9

Awards
My diet is basically just eating anything as much as possible, I've been eating a lot and lifting 4-5 times a week, sometimes more, I Used to lift 4 times a week for a couple years straight, but I stopped lifting for about 2 years and since then i've been lifting for about a year, but I've been stuck at my current weight for almost a year now, and I've noticed my natural strength gains slowing down and starting to level out already

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Have you tried tweaking your carbs and macros?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I recently bough a prohormone supplement called reign by dark cyde supplements, is contains h-drol 25mg, and m-drol(superdrol clone) 15mg in each pill, i am 5'6 120lbs and was wondering, for a first time cycle if it would be better to take one or two pills daily, I also plan on taking creatine, 6g after every work out and will be taking support supplements during and after the cycle, this will be my first prohormone cycle ever, any and all advice is welcome!
You're new to PH's and you decide to start with TWO compounds? Seriously? You need far more research. Get the most out of the least.

Also at 120lbs there's no way your at your natural limit yet. Maybe your routine and diet is just crap.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Age?

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mdrol is a terrible choice for a first cycle...repost this in the anabolic section;)
No need to even repost man. He is 120 lbs...

OP, simple advice, eat more food. People might bash you here, which usually doesn't happen, but: 1) you picked a terrible first cycle which shows that you probably did 0 research which also tells me you most likely dont have a clue about pct, (2) you weigh 120lbs and want to take a pro-hormone which shows me that you most likely aren't dedicated enough to get your diet and training on point.

Save the pro-hormone and eat.

littlebigman9

Awards
If i have no clue about pct, why would I clearly state that I will be using pct afterwards?:bsflag:

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
You're new to PH's and you decide to start with TWO compounds?
and one of them SD -- not a good choice for first-time use by itself

You need far more research.
this

Also at 120lbs .. Maybe your routine and diet is just crap.
x2
120# and wants to do steroids?? :blink:
please learn the basics

He is 120 lbs...
this again

People might bash you here, which usually doesn't happen
bahahahaaa
that was funny!

1) you picked a terrible first cycle which shows that you probably did 0 research which also tells me you most likely dont have a clue about pct, (2) you weigh 120lbs and want to take a pro-hormone which shows me that you most likely aren't dedicated enough to get your diet and training on point.
basic reality

If i have no clue about pct, why would I clearly state that I will be using pct afterwards?
out of everything that has been said here, you latch on and only respond to this?
you are woefully undereducated and ill suited to be doing steroids, and represent the worst of the ignorance shown by the masses about steroidal products

please cease & desist such train of thought, spend some more time in the kitchen and dining room eating, and do far more studying on the topic before making silly posts in wrong sections of forums

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If i have no clue about pct, why would I clearly state that I will be using pct afterwards?:bsflag:
I honestly skimmed your post after seeing that you were 120 and wanted to use a hdrol/SD DS for a first cycle. That was really all i needed to see to write my post anyway. My apologies sir, but yah...my previous advice still stands.

littlebigman9

Awards
Honestly, I appreciate all of the advice all of you have given me, yeah it was dumb to buy it without doing more research, but I'm going to try prohormone regardless, not mdrol, I've been researching epistane, I've done a lot of previous research before I posted this, just not on mdrol, and as far as posting this in the wrong section, I'm sorry Im new to forums in general

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol at 120lbs. You need food first

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Honestly, I appreciate all of the advice all of you have given me, yeah it was dumb to buy it without doing more research, but I'm going to try prohormone regardless, not mdrol, I've been researching epistane, I've done a lot of previous research before I posted this, just not on mdrol, and as far as posting this in the wrong section, I'm sorry Im new to forums in general
fair enough
but to the boldened part of your post: why?
I mean, it's your decision, but in all honesty you are not prepared to do so....this is underscored by your slight build
I don't care how fast your metabolism is, yada yada yada -- bottom line is, you do not eat enough to grow & gain weight
is that going to magically change when you start steroids? probably not -- hence, you will waste a hormonal product because you have not mastered the basic building blocks to building muscle/size; and you will subject yourself to all the potential negative effects (both short-term and long-term) of steroid use, for no reason and - at best - very little (and temporary) gain

your plan is not only not a solution, it is not even a Band-Aid to the issue

but, to each their own
whatever decision you make, I only hope you do so after thorough investigation and consideration