My tribulus is a funny color?
- 02-02-2005, 11:39 PM
- 02-03-2005, 02:12 AM
I would venture to say no, the last tribulus i used was a lighter brown. Higher power brandMy Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
hair loss from steroids dot com
- 02-03-2005, 12:29 PM
The bulk trib powder I got from !fast, is very dark brown...
02-03-2005, 12:55 PM
I've already got some light brown tribulus also.
02-03-2005, 11:44 PM
i got some light brown from BN and some very dark from trueprotein
the true protein is 90% while the BN is only 60% might have something to do with it.
02-08-2005, 08:18 PM
i don't think you got ripped dude, same thing happend to me, i take it in cap form and the color varies from brand. 3-4g ed will do you some good
02-08-2005, 10:27 PM
- 5'10" 180 lbs.
- Join Date
- Sep 2003
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
the 45% standardized trib from BAC is a light kakhi-green color. Works fine.
Similar Forum Threads
- By tmachovec in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 4Last Post: 01-30-2009, 02:11 PM
- By windwords7 in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 08-12-2003, 11:54 PM
- By FullyBuilt in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-11-2003, 06:46 PM
- By labrad in forum SupplementsReplies: 33Last Post: 04-24-2003, 04:21 PM
- By Milo Hobgoblin in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 02-07-2003, 01:33 PM