Cellshock Arabol

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
This is a supp from my local nutrishop. Ive heard many great reviews from it, just wondering if anybody on AM has heard of it or used?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GREAT ArA product, designed by the man himself: William Llewellyn.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
GREAT ArA product, designed by the man himself: William Llewellyn.
How is all of the other Ara supps on the market are in like a fish oil capsule, when cellshock Arabol is powder(i believe its powder form in a capsule)?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How is all of the other Ara supps on the market are in like a fish oil capsule, when cellshock Arabol is powder(i believe its powder form in a capsule)?
There's a 40% oil extract
And
There's a 10% powder extract

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is one superior?
Haven't used the powder

Sorry I cannot comment on its effectiveness. The extract being the same (aracidonic avid) the only thing I see is needing much more of the powder which prolly taste like ****. Or need more caps per serving

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I'd much rather use Xfactor or X-gels. Complex 2 is complete garbage and complex 1, while it has divanil and icariin, uses them at the expense of a higher ArA dose (remember, it's only 10%)

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
I'd much rather use Xfactor or X-gels. Complex 2 is complete garbage and complex 1, while it has divanil and icariin, uses them at the expense of a higher ArA dose (remember, it's only 10%)
Thanks. Anymore thoughts anyone?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is one superior?
The oil is 4x as potent, per gram. Neither is superior, you just need more of the powder to reach the same desired level of ArA.

retreathell

retreathell

Awards
  • Established
X-gels is by far my favorite ara supplement

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
Just finished one bottle taking 3 caps pre workout. The bottle lasted over a month and here lately ive just started to notice the strength increase, as well as changes in mirror. Two bottles will suffice for gains imo.

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
Additionaly, I took nfuze by cell shock and some good ole beta alanine. If dosed at 9 caps spread evenly throughout the day I believe Arabol would provide great benefits.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Additionaly, I took nfuze by cell shock and some good ole beta alanine. If dosed at 9 caps spread evenly throughout the day I believe Arabol would provide great benefits.[/QUOTE

Thanks bud. Do you know what the recommended dose is on the bottle?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
Two capsules 2-3 timea per day spread evenly throughout.. take two 30-45 minutes pre workout.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Same here!
Oh im not hating on x gels. I personally have never tried an ArA supp. The only reason im looking into Cellshock ArAbol is because its a capsule, and caps can be broken apart to mix in drink. I have a hard time swallowing pills(i have never in my life swallowed a pill)!! :( it sucks i know. I wonder if you could pop a hole in x gels and just suck the oil out? Probably taste nasty though.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh im not hating on x gels. I personally have never tried an ArA supp. The only reason im looking into Cellshock ArAbol is because its a capsule, and caps can be broken apart to mix in drink. I have a hard time swallowing pills(i have never in my life swallowed a pill)!! :( it sucks i know. I wonder if you could pop a hole in x gels and just suck the oil out? Probably taste nasty though.
ArA oil is quite bad tasting haha. Though if you do it, be sure to take and post a video :) I want to see the look on your face!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Alchemist11 Anabolics 4
Anabolics 7
craigydar Cycle Logs 4
cleveland1 Anabolics 3
shafey Anabolics 28