Bulk B6 Powder

1. Bulk B6 Powder

What's a good place to get bulk b6 powder at?

2. Quote Originally Posted by fightercowboy
    What's a good place to get bulk b6 powder at?
    I've been looking for bulk B6 too, but couldn't find it. However, I did find a B powder:

3. smi2le.biz sells Pyridoxamine DiHydrochloride (also B6) but i don't know where to get Pyridoxine.

4. BAC lists pyridoxine HCl powder in their catalog, FWIW.

5. BAC?

6. BAC is

If you're not familiar with them I would suggest searching the forums for people's comments, since they tend to get mixed reviews around here. I have used them for a while and continue to do so, but they are definitely one of the more discount-y places, and every now and then people report having poor or questionable experiences with some of their products. For instance I stay away from their creatine, since the one kilo I did get had a very unusual smell to it. I also thought I read something here where people were suspicious of BAC's forskolin extract, which is something I've been wondering about myself.

7. I've always had positive experiences with BAC's quality. I did recieve a bottle of R-ALA that had polymerized but then I do live in AZ so it's hardly their fault it is hot here. I've got a cabinet full of their stuff with few to no complaints.

It takes around 2 weeks to get an order from them to AZ which is a pain.

I usually compare prices between them and 1Fast but also some of the board sponsors are carrying more and more supps so they're always worth a look.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Bulk HMB Powder In Stock
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-12-2005, 10:19 PM
  2. measuring bulk ph powder
    By Newb017 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-13-2005, 03:01 PM
  3. Best Place to Buy Bulk PH Powders?
    By Archoplites in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-05-2004, 06:17 PM
  4. Quality bulk PH powder sources, how many are there?
    By neurotic3 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-28-2004, 08:42 PM
  5. Bulk PH Powders Now Available
    By Power Nutrition in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-08-2003, 09:15 PM