I'm on Phosphatidic acid Ya'll

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Just thought I'd mention it since I know not a lot of people are using it now as its fairly new. I think its doing what it claims but its hard for me to tell its only been less then 10 days. If you ****s have any questions or want to get a discussion going about the product lets do it up.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is this stuff really worth the money?. There is only one "positive" human study on this stuff correct?. Somewhat interested but I'd wait until more studies come out or more people buy it and have different experiences. If it is really legit than I think time will prove it.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
This belongs in the Anabolics section.

I kid, I kid.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Biotest, And yeah I think its working. Im hungry all the time and my muscles seem fuller. Its hard to explain but i can feel it working. I've used many many supplements and been working out a long long time.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Is this stuff really worth the money?. There is only one "positive" human study on this stuff correct?. Somewhat interested but I'd wait until more studies come out or more people buy it and have different experiences. If it is really legit than I think time will prove it.
This is true I just felt like buying it though

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
supposedly there are some other positive studies that have not been published yet but I dont know

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Reactions: mw1

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I think its doing what it claims but its hard for me to tell its only been less then 10 days..
well that's some empirical anecdotal evidence
biotest eh? I dint know anyone bought anything from them anymore

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Tbh, it shouldn't be something you "notice" working (much like HICA, forskolin, etc). It just does
I dont know I notice im eating like a house more then when I used prohormones

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Interested how you feel it compares to ArA as you progress..

What's the suggested run length with PA? (6 weeks, 8 weeks, etc)

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've been taking this. Currently on Day 22. So far, I think it's working quite good. Muscles fuller, strength increasing. Got 3 bottles. So at 6/day, 8 week run.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
I have never seen a house eat. Hmmm, maybe if you have unfinished wood floors and spill your protein drink on them and then it absorbs into the wood?.
you know right after i typed that i thought to myself what the hell does that mean???

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
I've been taking this. Currently on Day 22. So far, I think it's working quite good. Muscles fuller, strength increasing. Got 3 bottles. So at 6/day, 8 week run.
do you notice an insane appetite?

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established

i know i got my ara last night its just how am i supposed to know whats doing what?

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established

you can use it indefinitely if you want

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
I don't think the patent holder is interested in it being sold to the masses
why is that?

sorry for multiple posts will use multi quote next time

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, appetite has increased.
Man 2 nights ago I had a huge bowl of oatmeal then 10 min later I was so hungry I had to eat a huge pulled pork sandwich. Then last night I had a huge dinner then 10 min later had to eat a bowl of granola and I was still hungry. Now I'm sitting here now starving after my protien smoothie. All these things usually fill me up. I ate a 4 pound pork roast in 2 and a half days

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Well, no wonder you feel fuller.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't think the patent holder is interested in it being sold to the masses
I think they're probably content to see it on a limited scope release until they get feedback. They also don't even know what claims on their patent are going to make it into the final published patent.

They weren't initially licensing SerinAid to many companies either until after their final patent was granted, and after they had more widespread feedback. Shortly after the patent was published they started selling it to bulk manufacturers.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think they're probably content to see it on a limited scope release until they get feedback. They also don't even know what claims on their patent are going to make it into the final published patent.
Someone needs to call out these Chinese manufacturers, then, because I've been receiving a ton of emails announcing its availability. :D

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Its just like nitrates and others...they will sell anything
I can see it now... Order multiple kilos of KNO3 from China. China sends industrial grade. FBI has some questions for Armando.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Someone needs to call out these Chinese manufacturers, then, because I've been receiving a ton of emails announcing its availability. :D
Really are you going to be coming out with it? Its pretty legit

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Really are you going to be coming out with it? Its pretty legit
I've been following it since the human study was published, but Syn alluded to one reason why we won't be releasing it anytime soon. The other is cost.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
any updates?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also subbed for updates.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Almost done with bottle #2. Results still positive. Muscles really pumped, especially during my workouts, strength gradually increasing as well. I've thought about upping the dosage but I'm just going to stick with 6/day as it wouldn't last me as long. So far, I am enjoying this product. Still have another bottle to go. I'll try to update as much as I can. I'm thinking upping the dosage would be even better but the price needs to come down.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Almost done with bottle #2. Results still positive. Muscles really pumped, especially during my workouts, strength gradually increasing as well. I've thought about upping the dosage but I'm just going to stick with 6/day as it wouldn't last me as long. So far, I am enjoying this product. Still have another bottle to go. I'll try to update as much as I can. I'm thinking upping the dosage would be even better but the price needs to come down.
agreed

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Just an update I still think this stuff is great and I have enough for a long run so I will keep posted. Its hard to explain but it definitely has noticable effects on muscle fullness and weight gain. I'm really enjoying it. Maxmuscle just came out with a phosphatidic acid product but its very expensive. Almost 90 dollars a bottle same dosage and servings as the one I'm using. I actually e mailed the guy who owns the patent and he said many more companies will be coming out with it so hopefully the price will be coming down. I would love to take a double dose but its just to expensive for that.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just an update I still think this stuff is great and I have enough for a long run so I will keep posted. Its hard to explain but it definitely has noticable effects on muscle fullness and weight gain. I'm really enjoying it. Maxmuscle just came out with a phosphatidic acid product but its very expensive. Almost 90 dollars a bottle same dosage and servings as the one I'm using. I actually e mailed the guy who owns the patent and he said many more companies will be coming out with it so hopefully the price will be coming down. I would love to take a double dose but its just to expensive for that.
Who did you specifically email regarding the patent?

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How much of it did you buy? Biotest? Also, are you running it solo or with other things that might be new to you as well?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I bought 3 bottles from Biotest. Had a discount coupon so saved some $$$. I'm running Leucine tabs and creatine with it.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I bought 3 bottles from Biotest. Had a discount coupon so saved some $$$. I'm running Leucine tabs and creatine with it.
How has it been going? I've been interested in buying some and running it. Right now, I'm considering 4 bottles to start running at the end of spring/early summer all the way through to the fall.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How has it been going? I've been interested in buying some and running it. Right now, I'm considering 4 bottles to start running at the end of spring/early summer all the way through to the fall.

Going well. Notice muscle pumps during workouts and muscle fullness. Also experiencing increased appetite. Strength slightly up. Would dose higher but cost is keeping me to 6/day 1 hour preworkout.