I'm on Phosphatidic acid Ya'll

Page 3 of 123 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Going well. Notice muscle pumps during workouts and muscle fullness. Also experiencing increased appetite. Strength slightly up. Would dose higher but cost is keeping me to 6/day 1 hour preworkout.
    Any benefits known of dosing more than 6 caps a day? It seems that the studied dose was at the amount in 6 caps so I was planning on running it as per label instructions.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Going well. Notice muscle pumps during workouts and muscle fullness. Also experiencing increased appetite. Strength slightly up. Would dose higher but cost is keeping me to 6/day 1 hour preworkout.
    Me too on everything
    ​Doing Haney shrugs! Eating bodybuilding waffles!
    In science you only find what your looking for....
    Ask me about my bodybuilding Jambalaya!
    •   
       


  3. So strength, pumps and muscle fullness could all be attributed to eating more. How are your guys diets comparing before starting and now? Were you bulking before?
    My Protein shake brings all the girls to the yard

  4. Quote Originally Posted by blacklac View Post
    So strength, pumps and muscle fullness could all be attributed to eating more. How are your guys diets comparing before starting and now? Were you bulking before?
    I have cut my daily calorie intake since I started as I want to cut before summer. This makes it difficult as the product increases my appetite but I've done a good job so far.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by blacklac View Post
    So strength, pumps and muscle fullness could all be attributed to eating more. How are your guys diets comparing before starting and now? Were you bulking before?
    Could be, I just started lifting again after a long long break but I've been really big before. I'm making crazy gains and taking a lot of different supps. But pa is prob the only thing new I've used and I've been lifting almost 25 years so I know my body pretty well. I honestly feel the pa has made a noticable diffrence since I started taking it and for the first 20 days or so I wasn't really using much else. Personal experience with a supplement is obviously very very subjective though but I haveny read a bad review yet. Id really like to double dose but the price is to high
    ​Doing Haney shrugs! Eating bodybuilding waffles!
    In science you only find what your looking for....
    Ask me about my bodybuilding Jambalaya!
    •   
       


  6. I think Im going to start taking a half dose at bedtime. Seems like a good time if pa really does signal muscle growth no?

    Just in case anybody was wondering I'm also really getting behind agamatine. I feel pumped all day on it its ridiculous.
    ​Doing Haney shrugs! Eating bodybuilding waffles!
    In science you only find what your looking for....
    Ask me about my bodybuilding Jambalaya!

  7. Bump for more feedback if there's anyone else using it.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    Bump for more feedback if there's anyone else using it.
    Still using it, Def working
    ​Doing Haney shrugs! Eating bodybuilding waffles!
    In science you only find what your looking for....
    Ask me about my bodybuilding Jambalaya!

  9. Awesome. Is anyone using it while cutting?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    Awesome. Is anyone using it while cutting?
    I will be, starting it next week

  11. It sounds very similar to Anabeta. How would you guys compare the two?

  12. I'm not a huge bio test fan anymore (made great gains with 4ad and surge 12+ years ago)... but on the other hand they have been pimping forskolin for quite some time and it just now seems to be becoming popular... so they may have something, just have to wait for it to be produced by someone who doesn't have a cult following and has to price to match the market

  13. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    It sounds very similar to Anabeta. How would you guys compare the two?
    Apples and oranges (based on what each one actually does). Will start on Micro-PA maņana.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    Apples and oranges (based on what each one actually does). Will start on Micro-PA maņana.
    Look forward to your review on this dook.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by cbsharpe View Post
    Look forward to your review on this dook.
    I as well my friend, I as well.

  16. .....and what are you claiming this stuff does exactly?
    Increase appetite or allow you to eat w/o gaining fat?

    Wha'ts the supposed purpose/sales pitch of this stuff?

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by fightnews View Post
    I dont know I notice im eating like a house more then when I used prohormones
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    .....and what are you claiming this stuff does exactly?
    Increase appetite or allow you to eat w/o gaining fat?

    Wha'ts the supposed purpose/sales pitch of this stuff?

    Thanks
    It signals mTOR in two ways. Intra-cellular as well as from outside of the cells is what I understand of it. This has actual human data (pretty recent as well) that backs up its MOA.

    For reference:
    http://suppversity.blogspot.com/2013...g-star-on.html

    From that post you can find the references at the bottom of the post.

  18. I'm finishing my third bottle. I won't be purchasing again as I really didn't notice anything besides some extra hunger in the beginning which could have been random.

  19. Thanks brudahhhhh

    Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    It signals mTOR in two ways. Intra-cellular as well as from outside of the cells is what I understand of it. This has actual human data (pretty recent as well) that backs up its MOA. For reference: http://suppversity.blogspot.com/2013...g-star-on.html From that post you can find the references at the bottom of the post.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  20. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    It signals mTOR in two ways. Intra-cellular as well as from outside of the cells is what I understand of it. This has actual human data (pretty recent as well) that backs up its MOA. For reference: http://suppversity.blogspot.com/2013...g-star-on.html From that post you can find the references at the bottom of the post.
    Nice, thanks man!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by SauceMonkey22 View Post
    bump to this, about to possibly get two bottles of King.
    @fightnews how you liking it and how long have you been running it now?
    I know your asking fight news but like I mentioned in the other phosphatidic acid thread, I won't purchase this again. On my third bottle of Micro-PA now.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    I know your asking fight news but like I mentioned in the other phosphatidic acid thread, I won't purchase this again. On my third bottle of Micro-PA now.
    I agree with GMX. Had high hopes, was bummed when it didn't do anything. Same with a friend of mine.

  23. For what it's worth, 5 days ago I made an attempt for the first time on the 85s for db flat bench. Failed 3 times in a row. This morning, they went up for 4 reps on the first go.Granted I'm using CM/HMB-FA right now but that's not really an anabolic to begin with (and today is the end of a 2back to back training weeks thing with no rest days, so I really went at it trying to trash everything). IMO, preliminary impressions here is that the HMB is notably improving recovery whilst PA is still doing it's thing for me in terms of continued strength increases. That's just my anecdotal experience though so please, nobody go jumping to conclusions that I'm somehow backing product claims :P

  24. Quote Originally Posted by SauceMonkey22 View Post
    bump to this, about to possibly get two bottles of King.
    @fightnews how you liking it and how long have you been running it now?
    been about 3 months im kinda used to it by now. i'm only taking 4 caps per day. i look great but i take a bunch of other stuff to
    ​Doing Haney shrugs! Eating bodybuilding waffles!
    In science you only find what your looking for....
    Ask me about my bodybuilding Jambalaya!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by fightnews View Post
    been about 3 months im kinda used to it by now. i'm only taking 4 caps per day. i look great but i take a bunch of other stuff to
    Try to ramp up training a bit since you're running HMB-FA, I can't seem to destroy my muscles in training. LoL.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Ode to Snakes on a mutha****in plane, ya'll!
    By Jayhawkk in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-05-2006, 05:35 PM
  2. ya'lls favorite test with fina
    By dirtyleg in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-23-2004, 09:04 PM
  3. What college ya'll Reppin?
    By Kerruptt in forum General Chat
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 08-30-2003, 01:34 PM
  4. One pic for ya'll
    By goin_big in forum Pics
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 07-26-2003, 03:19 AM
  5. Merry Christmas Ya'll :)
    By Dr of Golf in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-26-2002, 10:58 AM
Log in
Log in