I'm on Phosphatidic acid Ya'll

Page 2 of 123 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by fightnews View Post
    do you notice an insane appetite?
    Yeah, appetite has increased.

2. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Yeah, appetite has increased.
    Man 2 nights ago I had a huge bowl of oatmeal then 10 min later I was so hungry I had to eat a huge pulled pork sandwich. Then last night I had a huge dinner then 10 min later had to eat a bowl of granola and I was still hungry. Now I'm sitting here now starving after my protien smoothie. All these things usually fill me up. I ate a 4 pound pork roast in 2 and a half days
    ​Doing Haney shrugs! Eating bodybuilding waffles!
    In science you only find what your looking for....
    Ask me about my bodybuilding Jambalaya!
    •   

3. Well, no wonder you feel fuller.
    My Protein shake brings all the girls to the yard

4. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    I don't think the patent holder is interested in it being sold to the masses
    I think they're probably content to see it on a limited scope release until they get feedback. They also don't even know what claims on their patent are going to make it into the final published patent.

They weren't initially licensing SerinAid to many companies either until after their final patent was granted, and after they had more widespread feedback. Shortly after the patent was published they started selling it to bulk manufacturers.
    SNS Representative - [email protected] .com

5. Quote Originally Posted by De__eB View Post
    I think they're probably content to see it on a limited scope release until they get feedback. They also don't even know what claims on their patent are going to make it into the final published patent.
    Someone needs to call out these Chinese manufacturers, then, because I've been receiving a ton of emails announcing its availability.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post

Someone needs to call out these Chinese manufacturers, then, because I've been receiving a ton of emails announcing its availability.
    Its just like nitrates and others...they will sell anything

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com

7. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Its just like nitrates and others...they will sell anything
    I can see it now... Order multiple kilos of KNO3 from China. China sends industrial grade. FBI has some questions for Armando.
    Mike ~ R/D

8. Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    Really are you going to be coming out with it? Its pretty legit

9. Quote Originally Posted by fightnews View Post
    Not unless he wants to get sued, so no.
    Olympus Labs

10. Quote Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    Not unless he wants to get sued, so no.
    how the hell did biotest end up with it of all places?

11. Quote Originally Posted by fightnews View Post
    how the hell did biotest end up with it of all places?
    I'm guessing money. You can exchange it for goods and services.

12. Quote Originally Posted by todd muelheim View Post
    I'm guessing money. You can exchange it for goods and services.
    ^^^ I'm assuming they paid a premium for it
    Olympus Labs

13. Quote Originally Posted by fightnews View Post
    I've been following it since the human study was published, but Syn alluded to one reason why we won't be releasing it anytime soon. The other is cost.
    Mike ~ R/D

14. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    I've been taking this. Currently on Day 22. So far, I think it's working quite good. Muscles fuller, strength increasing. Got 3 bottles. So at 6/day, 8 week run.
    any updates?

15. In for an update as well.
    Olympus Labs

16. Also subbed for updates.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

17. Almost done with bottle #2. Results still positive. Muscles really pumped, especially during my workouts, strength gradually increasing as well. I've thought about upping the dosage but I'm just going to stick with 6/day as it wouldn't last me as long. So far, I am enjoying this product. Still have another bottle to go. I'll try to update as much as I can. I'm thinking upping the dosage would be even better but the price needs to come down.

18. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Almost done with bottle #2. Results still positive. Muscles really pumped, especially during my workouts, strength gradually increasing as well. I've thought about upping the dosage but I'm just going to stick with 6/day as it wouldn't last me as long. So far, I am enjoying this product. Still have another bottle to go. I'll try to update as much as I can. I'm thinking upping the dosage would be even better but the price needs to come down.
    agreed

19. Just an update I still think this stuff is great and I have enough for a long run so I will keep posted. Its hard to explain but it definitely has noticable effects on muscle fullness and weight gain. I'm really enjoying it. Maxmuscle just came out with a phosphatidic acid product but its very expensive. Almost 90 dollars a bottle same dosage and servings as the one I'm using. I actually e mailed the guy who owns the patent and he said many more companies will be coming out with it so hopefully the price will be coming down. I would love to take a double dose but its just to expensive for that.

20. Quote Originally Posted by fightnews View Post
    Just an update I still think this stuff is great and I have enough for a long run so I will keep posted. Its hard to explain but it definitely has noticable effects on muscle fullness and weight gain. I'm really enjoying it. Maxmuscle just came out with a phosphatidic acid product but its very expensive. Almost 90 dollars a bottle same dosage and servings as the one I'm using. I actually e mailed the guy who owns the patent and he said many more companies will be coming out with it so hopefully the price will be coming down. I would love to take a double dose but its just to expensive for that.
    Who did you specifically email regarding the patent?
    Olympus Labs

21. in on this...

22. Quote Originally Posted by fightnews View Post
    Just an update I still think this stuff is great and I have enough for a long run so I will keep posted. Its hard to explain but it definitely has noticable effects on muscle fullness and weight gain. I'm really enjoying it. Maxmuscle just came out with a phosphatidic acid product but its very expensive. Almost 90 dollars a bottle same dosage and servings as the one I'm using. I actually e mailed the guy who owns the patent and he said many more companies will be coming out with it so hopefully the price will be coming down. I would love to take a double dose but its just to expensive for that.
    How much of it did you buy? Biotest? Also, are you running it solo or with other things that might be new to you as well?

23. I bought 3 bottles from Biotest. Had a discount coupon so saved some $$$. I'm running Leucine tabs and creatine with it.

24. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    I bought 3 bottles from Biotest. Had a discount coupon so saved some $$$. I'm running Leucine tabs and creatine with it.
    How has it been going? I've been interested in buying some and running it. Right now, I'm considering 4 bottles to start running at the end of spring/early summer all the way through to the fall.

25. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    How has it been going? I've been interested in buying some and running it. Right now, I'm considering 4 bottles to start running at the end of spring/early summer all the way through to the fall.

Going well. Notice muscle pumps during workouts and muscle fullness. Also experiencing increased appetite. Strength slightly up. Would dose higher but cost is keeping me to 6/day 1 hour preworkout.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ode to Snakes on a mutha****in plane, ya'll!
    By Jayhawkk in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-05-2006, 04:35 PM
  2. ya'lls favorite test with fina
    By dirtyleg in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-23-2004, 08:04 PM
  3. What college ya'll Reppin?
    By Kerruptt in forum General Chat
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 08-30-2003, 12:34 PM
  4. One pic for ya'll