Best Endurance Supplement

dreamcrusher

Awards
I'm currently training to raise my endurance in running, swimming, calisthenics,etc and am looking for a supplement to help with my endurance.

Any suggestions?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm currently training to raise my endurance in running, swimming, calisthenics,etc and am looking for a supplement to help with my endurance. Any suggestions?
From an acute standpoint, COP may be able to assist. SNS offers a capped version of this product. Other like Cit. Mal and Beta Alanine for endurance.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
From an acute standpoint, COP may be able to assist. SNS offers a capped version of this product. Other like Cit. Mal and Beta Alanine for endurance.
This.

COP, Cit mal, Beta Alanine are great options.

In my last stim-free period I used Peak Beta + and 6g bulk SNS cit mal.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In the past I've found Beta Alanine & Betaine to be of benefit although they will both take awhile to build up in your system. Genomyx is releasing a product that contains both of these at effective doses along with a few other goodies sprinkled in.

• Sodium Chloride 125 mg
  • Creatine Monohydrate 5000 mg
  • Beta Alanine 3200 mg
  • Betaine Anhydrous 2500 mg
  • HICA 500 mg
  • Potassium Chloride 100 mg
Purple Wraath & AminoIV granted me reduced rest periods and increased endurance during lifting/conditioning sessions and are also worth looking at!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
In the past I've found Beta Alanine & Betaine to be of benefit although they will both take awhile to build up in your system. Genomyx is releasing a product that contains both of these at effective doses along with a few other goodies sprinkled in.

[*]Sodium Chloride 125 mg
[*]Creatine Monohydrate 5000 mg
[*]Beta Alanine 3200 mg
[*]Betaine Anhydrous 2500 mg
[*]HICA 500 mg
[*]Potassium Chloride 100 mg

Purple Wraath & AminoIV granted me reduced rest periods and increased endurance during lifting/conditioning sessions and are also worth looking at!
That supp looked awesome but the inclusion of creatine will stop me from getting it.

Creatine should be kept out of mixes IMO. Too many use it and that limits me using more than one product featuring a full 5g.

BA, Hica, and Betaine all at a good dose is awesome though for a pre-workout addition.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That supp looked awesome but the inclusion of creatine will stop me from getting it.

Creatine should be kept out of mixes IMO. Too many use it and that limits me using more than one product featuring a full 5g.

BA, Hica, and Betaine all at a good dose is awesome though for a pre-workout addition.
That is the one thing I wasn't thrilled about (besides my backlog of other creatine prodcuts like Green Mag/Creignite lol). Once I get through those this will become my creatine replacement.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Body octane at full dose, or possibly cardiotryx.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I never got much from BA outside of the horrible tingles which piss me off so i stay away from it. A lot of people like it though.

Cit malate and COP did me well in regards to endurance and extra reps in the gym.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I never got much from BA outside of the horrible tingles which piss me off so i stay away from it. A lot of people like it though. Cit malate and COP did me well in regards to endurance and extra reps in the gym.
How were you dosing it? Could try 1g 3x.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

• Sodium Chloride 125 mg
  • Creatine Monohydrate 5000 mg
  • Beta Alanine 3200 mg
  • Betaine Anhydrous 2500 mg
  • HICA 500 mg
  • Potassium Chloride 100 mg
This look awesome. ETA/Name on it?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How were you dosing it? Could try 1g 3x.
Ive tried all different ways. The tingles bother me but if it worked id have sucked it up but it just didnt do much.

KrisL

KrisL

Awards
  • Established
Cit. Mal and Beta Alanine for endurance.
Both of these did work for me... cit mal causes a slight gag reflex for me, and beta alanine is itchy as balls.
I've been able to increase lifting volume lately from ashwagandha, but since I don't do cardio anymore, I have no way of knowing if it's much good for endurance. Then again, it might give you the poops.
The bottom line is that endurance supplements are uncomfortable. lol

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive tried all different ways. The tingles bother me but if it worked id have sucked it up but it just didnt do much.
i'm with you, i'm not a fan of BA at all

but to add to the thread, ppl have claimed good endurance on potassium nitrate before

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Beta alanine. Carbs (I like Glycofuse, very light on the stomach, but make no mistake about it, it's just carbs).

domore

Awards
Body octane at full dose, or possibly cardiotryx.
CardioTryx and a cup of West Coast Roasting Sulawesi (for a little extra caffeine).

Here are just a few ingredients of CardioTryx that will improve endurance:

Rhodiola rosea/crenulata
Chitooligosaccharides (For reference: http://suppversity.blogspot.com/2012/07/build-bigger-mitochondrial-engine-and.html?m=1)
Antrodia Camphorata (I hate referencing Ergo-Log, but I'm on my phone: http://ergo-log.com/antrodia-camphorata-ergogenic.html)

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This look awesome. ETA/Name on it?
Its out at a few places already but has yet to hit the planet! We just had a log opp here on AM but it already closed :(!

If you do find it I hope its in stock. I couldn't even get any for myself from the mother ship!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
COP is my endurance supp of choice, making Peak Beta+ a favorite of mine.

Hemavol, Body Octane and High Volume are also all top notch.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
COP is my endurance supp of choice, making Peak Beta+ a favorite of mine.

Hemavol, Body Octane and High Volume are also all top notch.
I bought xf recently and along i got a peak beta+.Would this bottle last one month?

swolen one, can you answer this?

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For cardio purposes, drive works well
What in it exactly makes it great? I've always been curious about Drive but have always held off on buying it. I like a lot of the other AppNut products though.

Reactions: mw1
T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I bought xf recently and along i got a peak beta+.Would this bottle last one month?

Just look at the bottles and find out many caps per day you will take and how many caps per bottle. With a little math you should be able to figure out how long the bottles will last you.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What in it exactly makes it great? I've always been curious about Drive but have always held off on buying it. I like a lot of the other AppNut products though.
Probably the Cordyceps.

boogyman

Awards
I dont know anything about the research...but cordegen five, out of any supplement I have taken, has had the most noticable effects. Its not too expensive and worth trying IMO.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
don't let the moniker fool you..
Max Pump is the bomb for endurance of any kind ;)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

You can take more then 5g without ill effect though.

Reactions: mw1
ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
GW would be best for endurance, but it's not really classified as a supplement.

Great natural stack for endurance would be Uncut + COP + Citrulline Malate + beta alanine

domore

Awards
Um, nitrates. Citrulline (Malate) as well.
Nitrates should almost be an obvious choice considering the amount of data that is building in their favor. When the track is finally clear of snow, I'll be putting CardioTryx + potassium nitrate to the test for my speed/tempo days.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nitrates should almost be an obvious choice considering the amount of data that is building in their favor. When the track is finally clear of snow, I'll be putting CardioTryx + potassium nitrate to the test for my speed/tempo days.
Yeah, we are getting some great feedback on Cardiotryx. It has no Creatine and is not really a stim product with only 80mg Caffeine and also is designed to aid in fat burning as well as increasing performance.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Max Pump is a go to for endurance. The pumps are nice but the muscular endurance is what really shines through in the end.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
This.

COP, Cit mal, Beta Alanine are great options.

In my last stim-free period I used Peak Beta + and 6g bulk SNS cit mal.
what do you thinks better cit mal or beta alanine

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established

I agree with this because its so cheap to buy separately and more versytyle that way. If Im buying a blend I want more exotic ingredients that arent as easy to get. Christ im still using the creatine mono i bought bogo 3 years ago

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
That sucks I think its the best supplement out for me it truly *****s creatine

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Beta alanine >>>>>> citrulline malate
In terms of recovery I agree, I love BA.

For intra workout endurance I lean to cit mal at 6+ grams, very noticeable effects for me

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive never used it for endurance in the weight room. MANY many many people love it, especially for cardio. I think its overpriced but i know many people who love it

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For those who havent used ArA yet and experienced it for yourself: in the X-Factor studies it has a very strong effect on muscular endurance, not only peak power/strength!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
For those who havent used ArA yet and experienced it for yourself: in the X-Factor studies it has a very strong effect on muscular endurance, not only peak power/strength!
Isn't there a university study on ARA thats supposed to be released here fairly soon?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Isn't there a university study on ARA thats supposed to be released here fairly soon?
Yes sir, we heard back from University of Tampa about a week ago saying any day now. Their original ETA was mid-late January for it to be published, but we arent too concerned on the slight delay and the results will be well worth the wait :)

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Yes sir, we heard back from University of Tampa about a week ago saying any day now. Their original ETA was mid-late January for it to be published, but we arent too concerned on the slight delay and the results will be well worth the wait :)
Awesome! However, I don't need any studies to confirm it works because I'm loving it thus far. On my 2nd bottle right now.