Recomp/Cut Stack

illogical

Awards
Hey guys wondering what your opinion is for the following recomp/cut stack i'm planning:

• AnaBeta (OG/Elite) + F95
  • Erase Pro
  • Test Powder
  • EC/A stack instead of Alphamine
Getting mixxed reviews from users regarding Erase(Og/Pro) + AB (Og/E) since the new formula hit. But I'll probably be getting which ever combo is cheaper at the time.
Another question is there another alternative for Testpowder? Previously ran this stack with great results.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anabeta + Forskolin 95 + ArA

or

Forskolin 95 + Alphamine/Alpha T2

Honestly, just make sure the stack has Forskolin 95 in it. It is by far the most effective supplement I've ever used (in regards to LBM/fat loss), but I dosed it at 100mg for 12 weeks which may get expensive for some.

Younglifter16

Awards
I been using Nimbus Reform + PES norcodrene + reduce XT for my recomp/lean bulk.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think that stack looks good to go. What are you looking for as an alternative for Test Powder (another test-booster?)?

illogical

Awards
Anabeta + Forskolin 95 + ArA

or

Forskolin 95 + Alphamine/Alpha T2

Honestly, just make sure the stack has Forskolin 95 in it. It is by far the most effective supplement I've ever used (in regards to LBM/fat loss), but I dosed it at 100mg for 12 weeks which may get expensive for some.
I have a 30 month supply of ArA left, might add it to the stack. Probably not going to use alphamine since I'm gonna start my EC/A stack and stacking all those stims would be too serious.

I think that stack looks good to go. What are you looking for as an alternative for Test Powder (another test-booster?)?
Yea, maybe another effective test booster.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My cut stack coming up after I finish this second bottle of ABE is going to be:

ECY using Norcodrene + bronkaid
Forskolin
OG Erase

That's going to be it, keeping it simple this time ;)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
alphamine, endosurge, erase pro, DAA, Anabeta Elite are all great products

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks solid.. id keep the alphamine

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I have a 30 month supply of ArA left, might add it to the stack. Probably not going to use alphamine since I'm gonna start my EC/A stack and stacking all those stims would be too serious.

30 month supply of Ara?!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I'd either add ArA to the stack or Bioforge. I've ran that combo (minus the ECA) with very good results.

You could honestly just go ECA + ABE + EP and be fine though.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I liked Test Powder a lot, but you can always just try a bulk DAA product and see how that works for you.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There are quite a few DAA based test boosters out there, but we have seen great feedback on TEST Powder. Is there something in particular in the formula that isn't appealing to you? If that's the case maybe there is something in the same category that will work for you, otherwise give the TEST Powder a go and you won't regret it. :)

That is quite the stack! If anything I'd maybe pull something out and save it for later. You might consider grabbing a bit more ArA and splitting all of this up into two stacks. Anyways, I don't see any contradictions in what you have laid out.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I liked Test Powder a lot, but you can always just try a bulk DAA product and see how that works for you.
D-Pol was a good test powder. I've run it several times, and the taste is outstanding.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In the past I've used anabeta + forskolin with a test booster or AI like erase or endosurge then alphamine for the fat burner

Pretty soon I'm gonna be running dcp 2.0 with ArA and maybe dermacrine or erase pro. May add anabeta as well

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys wondering what your opinion is for the following recomp/cut stack i'm planning:

• AnaBeta (OG/Elite) + F95
  • Erase Pro
  • Test Powder
  • EC/A stack instead of Alphamine
Getting mixxed reviews from users regarding Erase(Og/Pro) + AB (Og/E) since the new formula hit. But I'll probably be getting which ever combo is cheaper at the time.
Another question is there another alternative for Testpowder? Previously ran this stack with great results.
I would suggest dropping the Erase/test powder for Alphamax, as it provides 75mg Arimistane like OG erase but also contains Divanil, LDopa, 95% Forskolin, D3, ZMA.

Best stack for leaning out while maintaining muscle mass:

Alphamax(Arimistane/F95+more) AnaBeta Elite, Alphamine!!