Agmatine sulfate brands
- 02-20-2014, 07:46 PM
- 02-20-2014, 07:52 PM
02-20-2014, 08:20 PM
Yes and yes. Last big sale was free shipping with. There bulk powders have been good this far for me.
"Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."
02-20-2014, 08:30 PM
iForces is priced right too if your in a pinch and decide differently
FINAFLEX forum rep
visit our website at finaflex.com
02-21-2014, 03:49 AM
02-21-2014, 07:12 AM
NP pills are "Agmapure," which is used by many major companies in their products and is a trusted and reliable source of agmatine for sure. I don't know if their powder is also Agmapure, but I would trust it regardless. NP bulks have always been good for me.
02-21-2014, 07:45 AM
02-21-2014, 07:51 AM
02-21-2014, 10:12 AM
I have a bottle of agmapure agmatine from NP, haven't tried it yet
but theres a ton of options: Iforce, SNS, Synthetic, USPLabs, Primaforce...come to mind
however I have noticed that some companies agmatine isn't nearly as good as others...those companies names shall remain nameless so go with what company you trust
02-21-2014, 11:16 AM
02-21-2014, 11:22 AM
Anyone know how the taste of Agmatine powder is? I use caps now but I'm sure it's more cost-effective to just use bulk powder if the taste isn't bad..
02-21-2014, 11:44 AM
02-21-2014, 05:09 PM
02-21-2014, 05:19 PM
02-24-2014, 01:14 AM
NP has always been good to go; others I've used that are def legit, I-Force and SNS.
Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
Similar Forum Threads
- By GQNemesis in forum Serious Nutrition SolutionsReplies: 8Last Post: 07-11-2014, 02:03 PM
- By airbull in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-28-2013, 11:22 PM
- By HYBRID in forum NutraplanetReplies: 9Last Post: 04-21-2013, 01:05 AM
- By Ari Gold in forum Product ReviewsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-25-2013, 11:06 AM
- By hsk in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 05-28-2012, 12:12 PM