Agmatine sulfate brands

sideshowdoc

Awards
Would nutra planet bulk AS be good to go? Anyone use it before?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I haven't used it before, but NP brand Agmatine should be good to go.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes and yes. Last big sale was free shipping with agmatine. There bulk powders have been good this far for me.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
iForces is priced right too if your in a pinch and decide differently

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
NP pills are "Agmapure," which is used by many major companies in their products and is a trusted and reliable source of agmatine for sure. I don't know if their powder is also Agmapure, but I would trust it regardless. NP bulks have always been good for me.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
NP pills are "Agmapure," which is used by many major companies in their products and is a trusted and reliable source of agmatine for sure. I don't know if their powder is also Agmapure, but I would trust it regardless. NP bulks have always been good for me.
I could be wrong, but I thought the powder is Agmapure as well.

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
I could be wrong, but I thought the powder is Agmapure as well.
I assume that it is (because, honestly, why would you have two different agmatine sources for the same product line), but it doesn't say anything about that on their site. The pills boast being agmapure, though. I would guess that it either is agmapure, or it is part of their old stock before they used agmapure. Either way, I would trust it. The site I am wondering about has Agmatine sulfate at about 100 bucks a kilo. Now that has me extremely excited and suspicious!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a bottle of agmapure agmatine from NP, haven't tried it yet

but theres a ton of options: Iforce, SNS, Synthetic, USPLabs, Primaforce...come to mind

however I have noticed that some companies agmatine isn't nearly as good as others...those companies names shall remain nameless so go with what company you trust

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Someone is coming out with one at a great price. I'll give you a hint who.

Rarchib

Rarchib

Awards
Anyone know how the taste of Agmatine powder is? I use caps now but I'm sure it's more cost-effective to just use bulk powder if the taste isn't bad..

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Tastes like chalky powder

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NP has always been good to go; others I've used that are def legit, I-Force and SNS.

Mike