EPI 2A3A

zidle

Awards
Im 6 weeks out from my 1st show. Ive been dieting for 8 weeks now, super lean but I was wondering about an epi cycle 5 weeks through the show.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don't know what the question is - Epi is a fine choice for a pre-contest drug. It makes me strong & raises my endurance, as well as increases vascularity & seems to make my muscles feel more solid (not fuller with glycogen, such as with Methylstenbolone, actually harder/denser).

Epi will continue to help you shed bodyfat & promote muscle retention thru the wks leading up to your show. Have you ever cycled steroids before, & do you intend to stack it with anything else/are using any other exogenous hormones? Epi is gonna suppress your endogenous hormone production, & a wet compound like testosterone isn't really an option coming into the show - something like Mast would be more on point.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The few people I know that have run epi have had good results on it. I know there are a lot of different version including Epiandro as well. I'm running a forerunner log and have heard amazing results from Alpha Hard which I am considering for my next cycle. I'll give you the link to the product page.

http://mind-and-muscle.myshopify.com/collections/forerunner/products/forerunner-alpha-hard-tablets
Entirely different compounds, epistane & epiandro. One is a potent directly active (and hepatoxic) steroid & the other is a mild, non-toxic prohormone that ultimately converts to DHT (amongst other things) and can actually act as an HRT compound or adjunct to an HRT program. If you only took one or the other, it would be night & day difference in results/how you feel. Just fyi, so you don't get into something you didn't want.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Entirely different compounds, epistane & epiandro. One is a potent directly active (and hepatoxic) steroid & the other is a mild, non-toxic prohormone that ultimately converts to DHT (amongst other things) and can actually act as an HRT compound or adjunct to an HRT program. If you only took one or the other, it would be night & day difference in results/how you feel. Just fyi, so you don't get into something you didn't want.
That was my point as there are so many compounds it is important to do research. I was aware they were different but not how different. I appreciate your input and knowledge

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That was my point as there are so many compounds it is important to do research. I was aware they were different but not how different. I appreciate your input and knowledge
Hope it was at least sort of helpful; like you said, it pays dividends to do some heavy reading before you start anything you've never tried.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Truth

Tbol

Awards
Epi 2a3a is gtg. I believe after running it you do what you want with it. All based on caloric intake. Cut or bulk. For contest prep, I have zero input. Other than you can use it for what you choose. It will not equal SD or Clen. However it is very flexible. Not to mention the random wood between 45-60mgs. Epi is my favorite ph!!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
epiandro is the 3b isomer ... its good for cutting at the right dose.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Epi 2a3a is gtg. I believe after running it you do what you want with it. All based on caloric intake. Cut or bulk. For contest prep, I have zero input. Other than you can use it for what you choose. It will not equal SD or Clen. However it is very flexible. Not to mention the random wood between 45-60mgs. Epi is my favorite ph!!
Can I ask why you put SD and clen in the same category?

OP imo if you're unsure if epi is g2g going into a show then I suspect you do t know enough about it to be running it.

It is a solid choice imo but please understand fully what it is you are taking. Good luck at your comp bud

Tbol

Awards
They are not in the same category, that was my point. They are on opposite ends, more or less. My opinion, epi is what you make of it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 21
Cycle Logs 9
Anabolics 5
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 28