New alphamine flavor

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Definitely in.

Any PES reps that have tried it? Thoughts?

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
I will be buying select and alphamine

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Already a 1 star thread. Impressive. ;)

Haven't had any yet myself. This'll be the flavor I use when I resume my Alphamine Addiction though. :)

Ca2pa

Awards
Never tried alphamine but decided to jump on 2, also excited to try the CL amino IV.

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
Just picked up 2. I tried a sample the other day and fell in love with it. The fruit punch was amazing and if that's any indication, cherry limeade will be the bomb.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
What flavor of Select should i get?

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
I just had fruit punch for the first time yesterday (have gone through 3 RL tubs) and its bomb. I want to try mixing the two still. But super in for cherry limeade! Best taste and results from alphamine!

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wow what massive let down for all the hype, not a happy aussie camper....

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This flavour (and citrus splash) have been very eagerly anticipated. A lot of customers have asked when they will be ready.

We do countdowns to any launches if we can help it. It helps minimise us getting one million PMs from people who said they have missed it.

Even with it being on here, Facebook and Twitter I guarantee people will PM me saying they didn't sign up in time lol.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This flavour (and citrus splash) have been very eagerly anticipated. A lot of customers have asked when they will be ready.

We do countdowns to any launches if we can help it. It helps minimise us getting one million PMs from people who said they have missed it.

Even with it being on here, Facebook and Twitter I guarantee people will PM me saying they didn't sign up in time lol.
What insider? I didn't see it?

Bwahahaha

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to be living on this as we make our way into spring and summer!
LOL..yeah, I hear ya my friend. Me too. I'm going to be taking a stim break shortly but when a good deal comes, it's hard for me to pass up. Bring on the spring time.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't wait to give this a sippy sip in my sippy cup.

Punisher187

Punisher187

Awards
Ordered 4 alphamine/amino IV..love them both!

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
Kind of angry citrus splash wasn't released yet but I am still in for this one.. Lol
I'm always in...

jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established
In on the alphamine+select... Will be the first time trying alphamine.
Was planning on buying it so this amazing deal came at the right time.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
- not available to Australia
- not a new product
- not like other insiders price wise

however I am now happy that It was a disappointing insider cause I brought two bottles of Katana instead.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In on the alphamine+select... Will be the first time trying alphamine.
Was planning on buying it so this amazing deal came at the right time.
Which flavor of Select did you grab? Nice to have a deal pop up right when you need it.

- not a new product

however I am now happy that It was a disappointing insider cause I brought two bottles of Katana instead.
We had announced that this was coming sometime soon so I am not sure why people are so surprised. The other new things are in the pipeline as well so there'll be new goodness in the not so distant future. :)

PS I love Katana so that is a great choice anyways. It'll be a mainstay in my supp stash. ;)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
- not a new product

Sorry this one wasn't what you wanted. That being said we have a few new products ready to launch in the next little bit, all exciting, can't wait.

jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established
Which flavor of Select did you grab? Nice to have a deal pop up right when you need it.

We had announced that this was coming sometime soon so I am not sure why people are so surprised. The other new things are in the pipeline as well so there'll be new goodness in the not so distant future. :)

PS I love Katana so that is a great choice anyways. It'll be a mainstay in my supp stash. ;)
Grabbed snickerdoodle as that's a unique flavor of protein I have yet to try.

How fast is shipping from the website?

GH247

GH247

Awards
Picked up 2 tubs alphamine, a tub of AminoIV and a tub of select. First time trying select. Was going to just pick up a couple tubs of alphamine but figured I better finally try out the select and couldn't pass up the IV for 20 bucks.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Grabbed snickerdoodle as that's a unique flavor of protein I have yet to try.

How fast is shipping from the website?
There is usually a large load of orders during the Insider deals, but once it gets processed and shipped it is usually pretty fast.

Picked up 2 tubs alphamine, a tub of AminoIV and a tub of select. First time trying select. Was going to just pick up a couple tubs of alphamine but figured I better finally try out the select and couldn't pass up the IV for 20 bucks.
Nice. I know 20 for Amino IV is a steal. :eek:

GH247

GH247

Awards
Nice. I know 20 for Amino IV is a steal. :eek:
The thing that impresses me most with Amino IV is the noticeable effect it has on pumps and vascularity for me. Never experienced an amino product that has had that much of an impact on pumps.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Got my select in today.(not the insider but i ordered some last wk) and only flaw of it is the scooper. Its to short....but IT TASTE AMAZING!!!!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Serious note, what flavour did you get?

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Milk choco. Im gonna order some snickerdoodle from the insider.
Milk Chocolate is awesome, but I'm addicted to Snickerdoodle and Cookies & Cream

xLGx

Awards
- not a new product

You'll love Katana. My favorite pre, followed by Focus XT. Nootropics > all.

As for the cherry limeade Alphamine, might try this in the future (but no need for it now).

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Milk Chocolate is awesome, but I'm addicted to Snickerdoodle and Cookies & Cream
Agreed, with CnC taking my top spot by a hair.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Alphamine fans looking to try the new flavour should get over to Facebook for a great promo.

Sorry for all the extra work I'm giving you by publicizing this Ben :p

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Alphamine fans looking to try the new flavour should get over to Facebook for a great promo.

Sorry for all the extra work I'm giving you by publicizing this Ben :p
Don't apologize, Ben enjoys extra work. He also doesn't hate girls sending him pics!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Don't apologize, Ben enjoys extra work. He also doesn't hate girls sending him pics!
I hadn't thought of that part, smart man

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You'll love Katana. My favorite pre, followed by Focus XT. Nootropics > all. As for the cherry limeade Alphamine, might try this in the future (but no need for it now).
Definitely looking forward to it, saw coop post somewhere that half a scoop gives awesome pumps... Would be sick if thats the case

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I hate PES. They send out good insider deals but they include the protein which I cannot import :( They do it to mock me :(

I blame Ben ;)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
You'll love Katana. My favorite pre, followed by Focus XT. Nootropics > all.

As for the cherry limeade Alphamine, might try this in the future (but no need for it now).
You must have a lot of SNS labels LG

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I hate PES. They send out good insider deals but they include the protein which I cannot import :( They do it to mock me :(

I blame Ben ;)
Logical choice

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Logical choice
It is!

Lol. Well technically I can't import Alphamine either but I do. Protein is slightly less subtle though lol

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hayden, go with Amino IV and quit ya moanin'. ;)

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established

lol i posted the shirtless one on the chicks dig page LOL. then when i read girls only.. got ruslted and flamed it. had 1,3dmma oxy elite + og ana beta elite and some beast super test in morning combo makes me snap allot, esp when 12 weeks into a cut

do apologize though haha

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 15
money0351 PES 10
digitalducki PES 29
The Solution Supplements 119
Auslifter Supplements 21