Trying to figure out n Ideal Fat Burning stack for my goal

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Trying to figure out n Ideal Fat Burning stack for my goal

A little back round about me and my current situation. I started working out when I was 14 (I'm currently 26), when I was 15-16 yrs old I lost 75 lbs, by the time I got to college I had put on about 40lbs over the next few years, mostly lean. When I was 19 I hurt my back in the gym and was in physical therapy for a year, followed by a multi year opiate addiction. I have over 2 1/2 years clean now, and almost 3 months back working out. While I was out, I put on a lot of body fat due to certain medications I took for sleep, eating like crap, and being lazy. I am down over 20lbs now at the moment, I lift 5x a week and do cardio minimum 4x a week 30-65 minutes at a time. I currently take NA-R-ALA (Whatever happened to K-R-ALA? That worked great for me, but It seems to have vanished off the face of the earth lol), I also take alcar, green tea, sesamin, cla (which I am not going to re-order, I just had a bottle of 180 lying around). Now when I was working out last time, I knew all the supplements like the back of my hand, but a lot of these new sups, well new to me at least (Rasberry Ketones, Green Coffee bean, garcinia, and African Manga etc). I believe I am going to stick with some form of R-ALA, green tea and sesamin (for nothing else the health benefits they offer). I would re-order the alcar, but I believe I am going to Order the DCP 2.0 and Adipose Annihilation 2.0. Now my trouble areas I would look for aid via supplement are: Late night appetite suppression, and something to provide me energy through morning and early afternoon till I wake up (that optimally provides thermogenic properties, and slight appetite suppression), also my father is type 2 diabetic, and my grandfather on my mothers side is a type 2 diabetic, so this is one of the reasons I take R-ala, also I drop weight fast going no carb (too fast, one of the reasons I lost muscle when I was 15-16, and gained it back) and I gain weight super fast when I eat heavy carbs, so I keep my carbs to under 75g a day optimally. I see there are a lot of supplements geared towards insulin sensitivity, I was wondering if any of these could be stacked with the R-ALA (or replace), keep in mind I would only take this type of supplement 2x a day. I appreciate the help in advance.... It's such weird feeling being the one asking for help, instead of giving it...

2. Some suggestions:

Stimmed fat burner (for your mornings/pre workout) - PES Alphamine
    Non-Stimmed fat burner (for some additional thermogenesis, etc) - EBF Inc Adipose Annihilation v2 (doesn't do much more my appetite tho) or Lean Xtreme (havent used personally but gf really liked it) or BPS Vanillean (gf like this as well for appetite)
    GDA (insulin sensitivity) - EBF Inc Recompadrol (this will help you use your carbs better
    Misc - EBF Inc Metabolic Powder (Raz Ketones/ Garcinia Cambogia) - good for cheat meals and mixed macro meals

I'm running a stack of almost exactly this (you can check out my log in my signature) and I've been gaining lean mass and losing body fat. It looks slow on the scale but the mirror is showing the results.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com BLACK FRIDAY DEALS!http://anabolicminds.com/forum/serious-nutrition-solutions/298482-summary-list-sns.html#post5897056
    •   

3. Thanks, I appreciate the help!

4. You seem to be on the right track with what you are looking at and looking for.

For early morning energy and appetite suppression you'll most likely want some form of stimulant fat-burner. Of course I am pretty fond of Alphamine and the newly released Norcodrene, but Hybrid's new Hybrilean and Omega's ShredXT may be worth looking into.

As far as GDAs I personally like to keep Na-RALA in use regardless and pairing it with ALCAR and Agmatine can serve that function well. Alternatively I have really enjoyed Omega's Burn24 for a more comprehensive product.

Late night appetite suppression can be a tough one to fix as most effective products in appetite suppression are stimulants. I'd possibly look into shifting caloric intake to more food later in the day to help offset this hunger if possible (I eat the majority of my carbs at night because I tend to be hungrier then..google Biorhythm Diet for a starting point or PM if you want more help).
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

5. That's interesting, because the majority of the carbs I eat are In the AM, will definitely have to give that a look

Thanks
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by thelast10 View Post
    A little back round about me and my current situation. I started working out when I was 14 (I'm currently 26), when I was 15-16 yrs old I lost 75 lbs, by the time I got to college I had put on about 40lbs over the next few years, mostly lean. When I was 19 I hurt my back in the gym and was in physical therapy for a year, followed by a multi year opiate addiction. I have over 2 1/2 years clean now, and almost 3 months back working out. While I was out, I put on a lot of body fat due to certain medications I took for sleep, eating like crap, and being lazy. I am down over 20lbs now at the moment, I lift 5x a week and do cardio minimum 4x a week 30-65 minutes at a time. I currently take NA-R-ALA (Whatever happened to K-R-ALA? That worked great for me, but It seems to have vanished off the face of the earth lol), I also take alcar, green tea, sesamin, cla (which I am not going to re-order, I just had a bottle of 180 lying around). Now when I was working out last time, I knew all the supplements like the back of my hand, but a lot of these new sups, well new to me at least (Rasberry Ketones, Green Coffee bean, garcinia, and African Manga etc). I believe I am going to stick with some form of R-ALA, green tea and sesamin (for nothing else the health benefits they offer). I would re-order the alcar, but I believe I am going to Order the DCP 2.0 and Adipose Annihilation 2.0. Now my trouble areas I would look for aid via supplement are: Late night appetite suppression, and something to provide me energy through morning and early afternoon till I wake up (that optimally provides thermogenic properties, and slight appetite suppression), also my father is type 2 diabetic, and my grandfather on my mothers side is a type 2 diabetic, so this is one of the reasons I take R-ala, also I drop weight fast going no carb (too fast, one of the reasons I lost muscle when I was 15-16, and gained it back) and I gain weight super fast when I eat heavy carbs, so I keep my carbs to under 75g a day optimally. I see there are a lot of supplements geared towards insulin sensitivity, I was wondering if any of these could be stacked with the R-ALA (or replace), keep in mind I would only take this type of supplement 2x a day. I appreciate the help in advance.... It's such weird feeling being the one asking for help, instead of giving it...
    If you're only eating 75g of carbs daily, I suggest getting them all in either pre, intra or post workout. Post is preferable if taking advantage of insulin sensitivity is your goal.

As far as products, Alphamine has both of your requirements covered and you could stack it with something like rk-500 to get a little bit extra.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility

7. you might try dexaprine with reform. seems like a good stack to me anyhow.
    This Spot For Sale

8. Well the carbs I eat in the AM are technically pre-workout.. Starting tomorrow (hopefully, as long as I am feeling well) I am going to do AM cardio, and lift in the PM... I probably should do the cardio fasted tho rite? Also my post workout creatine sup has some carbs in it (waxy maze I believe)... Also what do you guys think of this http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/b...n-90-caps.html with http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/r...s.html#reviews with 1-2 caps of each of these added in http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a...g-120caps.html , http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a...-capsules.html (btw, in what ways/systems do rasberry ketones, and green coffee work?).... plus I have plenty of green tea, I have roughly 2 months worth of alcar, and cap it off with r-ala...

***Also, please don't laugh if this is a stupid question, but is this anything like absolved http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/e...l.html#reviews ?? I remember that worked like a charm for me (absolved), infact I think I still probably have a bottle of Lipoderm-y lying around I have to look for, but I am no were near the rite bf% to use it (if it's any good even still) but If I remember correctly it worked on fat caused by cortisol ?? Anyways I am going to narrow some of these of suggestions down, I may just get the green coffee and Rasberry Ketones instead of the vanillean...
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by thelast10 View Post
    Well the carbs I eat in the AM are technically pre-workout.. Starting tomorrow (hopefully, as long as I am feeling well) I am going to do AM cardio, and lift in the PM... I probably should do the cardio fasted tho rite? Also my post workout creatine sup has some carbs in it (waxy maze I believe)
    There will be no difference overall if fasted for the cardio although it would be best with a burner taken first which would require fasted.
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com

10. i'd recommend dexaprine for a stimulant fat burner

but like others have said, shift your carbs to later in the day....start your day off with healthy fats and protein, theres a ben pakulski and jacob wilson where they talk about shifting carbs to later in the day, might want to give it a listen
    AM10 for 10% off at Mindandmuscle.com
    AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com

11. Wow I wish I new about Nutraplanet a month ago, a lot of the things I ordered from another site were definitely between 10-25% cheaper on some of the items I bought, and not NEARLY the selection of these quality of thermos... I had lost faith looking at the other site and kept seeing proprietary blends usually starting with green tea, then caffeine, then green coffee and maybe something like bioperne sp?, I was getting worried for a second that REAL thermos didn't exist anymore lol

12. Check out norcodrene. Users have been reporting pretty rapid fat loss since it was released

13. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Check out norcodrene. Users have been reporting pretty rapid fat loss since it was released
    mr.cooper69,

Which one is best for strictly fat loss? Alphamine or norcodrene? I have seen several people mention how they feel on norcodrene, but I haven't seen anyone mention any fat loss results. I'm placing an order on Monday and can't decide which product to get.

14. Is norcodrene stim heavy? I was looking at it, and couldn't really tell, didn't know much about the ingredients listed...

15. Quote Originally Posted by thelast10 View Post
    Is norcodrene stim heavy? I was looking at it, and couldn't really tell, didn't know much about the ingredients listed...
    Not particularly. It has 100mg caffeine per pill so max 200/dose, 300day. It also has yohimbine hcl in it though which some have a rough time with. I ceratinly wouldn't call it "stim heavy" though in comparison to say a preworkout with 400mg of caffeine or 100mg DMAA or something like that.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com BLACK FRIDAY DEALS!http://anabolicminds.com/forum/serious-nutrition-solutions/298482-summary-list-sns.html#post5897056

16. Quote Originally Posted by thelast10 View Post
    Is norcodrene stim heavy? I was looking at it, and couldn't really tell, didn't know much about the ingredients listed...
    Only 100mg per cap, but don't let that fool you into thinking it is weak. I find it isn't necessarily a "punch you in the face" stim that kicks in hard right away, but gradually builds and sustains over a decent period of time.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

17. What is the opinion on the (as far as I can tell 3 types) of Eviscerate ? I remember using Ab-solved with great results, I know it's different ingredients, but I also remember there was Lipoderm, which was for people with like sub 12% bf If I remember correctly.. Is there any transdermals anymore that have had good feedback from people with higher bf%? Also I believe it worked well for me, because I had a lot of cortisol related fat (I believe that's what ab-solved targeted.) Is there any good oral/transdermal products that target fat loss by reducing cortisol/cortisol related fat? (I hope this makes sense lol)

18. Quote Originally Posted by grocker View Post
    mr.cooper69,

Which one is best for strictly fat loss? Alphamine or norcodrene? I have seen several people mention how they feel on norcodrene, but I haven't seen anyone mention any fat loss results. I'm placing an order on Monday and can't decide which product to get.
    I think norcodrene is better for sheer fat loss, but they're equal for body composition (alphamine has muscle-sparing ingredients)

19. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Only 100mg per cap, but don't let that fool you into thinking it is weak. I find it isn't necessarily a "punch you in the face" stim that kicks in hard right away, but gradually builds and sustains over a decent period of time.
    I have to say, do not take this sucker near bedtime. The effect lasts forever

20. Other than the carb advice already given, I would opt for Dexaprine as a stim and then TT-33 for a non stim. I have had great results stacking these two.
    iForce Nutrition Anabolics Minion Member
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
    iForce Nutrition -www.iForceNutrition.com

21. Yeah, stacking TT-33 and Dexaprine XR would serve your purposes nicely.

22. Quote Originally Posted by thelast10 View Post
    hey, man...congrats on the 2 1/2 years, always glad to see another overcoming an addiction.....we are truely blessed!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

23. sounds good, and I Appreciate all the help! I was at BJ's today and they had a 180 cap bottle of raspberry ketones 125mg/cap, And a 60 serving bottle of Green Coffee bean 800mg/ serving (120 caps, 800mg per serving) and both bottles cost me like 19-20$ combined, so I figured I couldn't go wrong. I was thinking about taking 800mg of the GCB 2x a day (does that sound like a proper amount, and what's the best way to take it, and by that I mean like 800mg am 800mg PM and how long before/after meals should I take it?) The Rasberry Ketones I was debating about whether to take 375mg 2x a day or 250mg 3x a day? Also like the GCB, what's the recommended way/time to tAke em, and is 750mg/day of Rasberry ketones/day and 1600mg/day of GCB enough? Also in regards to tt-33 and dex, do either of those target cortisol/cortisol related fat? That's one of the areas/mechanisms/pathways I want to target, or at least give a try to a product that works in that nAture in addition to a thermo, thyroid product, GDA, and possibly something else on top of what I already have in my OP. Another product I was interested in was transdermal Formastene. I believe I got mild gyno from when I did a few cycles when I was 17-18yrs old. Not only that, but I have had success with AI's (noticeably leaned out using em.) What Formastene ( preferably transdermal/topical) is recommended by you guys? I know I am asking a lot of questions, but I am going to be putting together a big order this week, and want to make sure that what I order is the best to fit my needs.

Thanks!

24. formasurge has been dc'ed by my company[BPS], but it is still available at some sites...the other formestane product that is available that i have tried is formeron by black lion research. either of these i can recommend by having personally tried them.

BPS uses much less raspberry ketones than what you are talking in it's dcp 2.0, but it is a comprehensive formula that covers a lot of bases including gda. as far as a thermo and thyroid booster look at lecheeck nutritions ampilean + free hyper t2 deal, fantastic bargain, imo.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

25. Thanks, and there is no specific product that targets cortisol that's recommended?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Trying to figure out diet plan
    By jmbcary44 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-21-2012, 07:42 AM
  2. Trying to figure out my cycle
    By gabe9615 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-07-2010, 04:18 PM
  3. trying to figure out the best times to take lean fx
    By freezito in forum Supplements